India-Forums

Do Dil Ek Jaan
Do Dil Ek Jaan

Rantara ss/ff you love me, you love me not Part2 pg 8 updated

AVELINA IF-Dazzler
AVELINA
AVELINA

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
(((hey peeps...i m super happy today...i m back after so many days of boring exams...so i m writing after writing...i hv gone mad i know...spare me and here i go)))

" so you dont love me!!"...he caged her between his strong arms and intensely gazed at her blinking eyes...
"no...no..i don't...leave me"...she struggled to get free from his grip but failed...
" so, what was that!!...why did you came inbetween manohar's gun and me!!"..he asked with utmost irritation..
" look..that was just for the sake if humanity...i can't see anyone dying infront of me"...she pretend to sound reasonable...
raghu kicked the wall hard in anger and leaved her instantly...
his hand started to bleed heavily and...antara panicked after seeing the blood and worriedly held his hand...
" are you insane...why are you hurting yourself!!"..she asserts agrily...
" i don't need your charity!!...get lost...i m not a human who needs your humanity"...he shrugged off his hand angrily and started to leave...
Antara held his hand to stop him...her eyes were wet...she tried hard to stop her tears but, they have their own wish...
stop please!!...her shaky voice made him turn back to her...antara immidiately tored her scarf and bandeged his wounds..her face was evident that she was in pain...
" this is also for humanity?"..raghu sofrly asked...
she was silent...her silence made him get closure to her...he stepped forward and she was backing off slowly...she was blocked between a wall and his musculine arms...he was inches away from her...
" why are you silent"..he whispered huskily...
tears were continiously flowing from her eyes..she didn't uttered a single word...
" why are you shiverring!!...tell me.."...he touched her face slowly and washed her tears...
" why did you hugged me that day"...
"I...i didn't.."..she tried to deny...
naaah...don't lie...you hugged me that day when i was injured...
" was that only for humanity!!"..he inched more closure almost brushed her lips...
"no..i...didn't...i shouldn't.."..her voice choked...
" tell me antara!!...do you really hate me!!...or do you love me!!..raghu's voice was so deeply passionet...
" i hate you...hate you...you are bad..criminal..i..hate you.."..she cried out loudly and started to hit his chest madly..
" really!!..you hate me?.."..he asked again and again...
" yes...i hate you!!...
"you hate me?"...
"yes...yes...yes...i do...
"..you don't love me?..
"no...no..no...she cried more vigorously and hid her face in his chest...
"you love me!!"...
she was silent...
"you love me antara..."
"yes...yes...yes..i love you..i love you...but i hate you...hate to love you...i love you...she hugged him like a child who failed to lie...
"i know...he said softly and hugged her back passionetly...
when she was relaxed a bit, he cupped her face dearly...
" i will change..only for you!!. he promised to her..
" really!!...she muttered...
he stared at her honey brown eyes for a long time and whispered "really"...and he caged her plump lips in his rough one and gifted her with a long passionet soul soothing kiss...their intensity of love broke all the barrier to unite them...

Part 1 - pg 1

part 2 - pg 8

<font color="#cc0000">PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES.</font>

Edited by samwllms - 22 September 2013 at 10:54am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

kbalajeejaasz_25arhifan_loversham24chhanchanRANI.NEELAKSHImads8876Afy10PrincessAshaRose_TandonRoses_ZaYaMysteryLovezzinia2411anusha.nushmadhutanurukhsana1995larimel22ArjunKiAshsihuCrisuarul01MyAnastasia18harshita1996Serena.VpampzKhushi_Dillsehayakhan5banushivanimeerubzara-Raj-gal.angelSmeera123divzz29AnnyLaughaholichoneybees22Sanjh30bluelashesNethravathiLovenarbhi..Amira..princy48Abhiya-gunnertintin0602-.serendipity.-SONAL30ParinConnectssonu-monuBabyHimavarisweetdesire--Royal--Nichuss-DZ-

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
oye tu bh aa gayi apni os lekar yahan...a66a hain...
owsome os re...too romantic...Embarrassed

Edited by ifians - 23 June 2013 at 1:39pm
AVELINA IF-Dazzler
AVELINA
AVELINA

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifians

haan...aaj kal har jagah sirf os hi os likhti rehti hoon...chota packet me bada dhamaka types..:-P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BabyHimavari

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samwllms

haan...aaj kal har jagah sirf os hi os likhti rehti hoon...chota packet me bada dhamaka types..:-P
really yaar..LOL...but one thing...hope u don't mind..,don't put that 'shhh...'dialouge on raghu it is only and only tagged for abhay raichand!!ROFLROFL...hope u don't mind dr...just a joke.LOL
hears the new promo pic link
Embarrassed
AVELINA IF-Dazzler
AVELINA
AVELINA

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

really yaar..LOL...but one thing...hope u don't mind..,don't put that 'shhh...'dialouge on raghu it is only and only tagged for abhay raichand!!ROFLROFL...hope u don't mind dr...just a joke.LOL
Embarrassed

are kaaliya...itni formal kyun hoti hai...mind kya karna...kya h naa abhay raichand kaa asar jaata hi nhi...par wo hai ke gaya to fir lauta hi nhi...piya bi buddi hogayi...:-P

BabyHimavari

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Embarrassed

are kaaliya...itni formal kyun hoti hai...mind kya karna...kya h naa abhay raichand kaa asar jaata hi nhi...par wo hai ke gaya to fir lauta hi nhi...piya bi buddi hogayi...:-P
lol it's ok...but pls don't put that 'shhh' on any other one...it's only tagged for our vampy ok??LOL..this doesn't suit on anyone other...LOL...
waise abhay is also ye big budhaa...Wink...dekhne me jawan hain but umar to 200 years hain...such a big big budhaa..ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by ifians - 23 June 2013 at 2:40pm
AVELINA IF-Dazzler
AVELINA
AVELINA

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Embarrassed

lol it's ok...but pls don't put that 'shhh' on any other one...it's only tagged for our vampy ok??LOL..this doesn't suit on anyone other...LOL...

chal thik h...maan gayi...vampy ki deewani..

BabyHimavari

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Embarrassed

chal thik h...maan gayi...vampy ki deewani..
vampy ki dewani nahi main abhiya dewani hoon...and now days also a crazy rantara dewani...Embarrassed

Go to top