Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Sultan is here to stay so deal with it. (Page 9)

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta2728

Originally posted by genger

@swati

Like I said, it's okay to get mad as long as we remember our limits. Vivu is fine just they way he is and Avinesh's acting is fine just the way it is too but like they say, there's always room for improvement! I bet Avinesh would agree with me too.

of course actors always get better with experience Avinesh is getting better day by day i already saw so much improvement from when he started and now so the more experience you get the better you will and he always very humble about it and admit that he is still learning so what more people need from an actor

Yup that's true! He's improved a lot. The emotional scene with meera was really good. He's been in this industry for a while and has struggled a lot. We should respect his hard work. Similarly, Vivian started with Kasam se at age 18 and now he is going to be 25. It's been a long journey for him too. His early years were pretty rocky. And he started out as a model. I don't really know much about Avinesh but I've heard of his show Chal. It replaced the show I used to watch.

Yep i heard he is only one show old so needs time to perfect which he is trying very well

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66-Shanzy-shweta2728raaspachAnu-Reddy

-Shanzy- IF-Dazzler
-Shanzy-
-Shanzy-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Shanzy, this is what happens.  The ring-leaders have been peddling this 'channel connections' conspiracy theory for the pas three weeks.  They've all made countless posts with these allegations, but because they are the ring leaders no one from their group wanted to go against their assertions--that is, the ones that didn't agree...some others were glad to silently or not-so-silently go along with the 'memo.'

I have no respect for anyone who peddles such conspiracy theories about an actor, 

As for character bashing. i have no problems with character bashing.  If I disagree and care enough to argue, i will.  But let it go all ways.  Allow us to criticize RK in even a similar way to their 'bashing' of Sultan.  I would still never 'bash.'  (Unless I'm really in the mood to piss some people off that annoy me.)  But they want to 'bash' Sultan, Meera, Madhu (when they're not worried about the backlashLOL), yet we can't talk freely about RK. Sleepy Sleepy

I agree with Swati's post a few pages back.  Don't care about the bashing posts, just give us the space and freedom to discuss how we see the show and characters, too.

The ring-leaders seriously need to get a life then as their conspiracy theories are showing nothing except for their mentality and upbringing. Such people don't deserve to be respected. Even friendly behaviour is taken as a conspiracy. Character bashing should also be done in a civilized manner. calling names and abusing is just disgusting. I wan't the leaders to comment here because they have their chamchas doing the work Sleepy I don't think they'll ever give is the space. They love us you see LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66swati1975usraaspachpaljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

shweta2728 IF-Dazzler
shweta2728
shweta2728

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
@genger

I think he was also in Dil bole Hadippa
Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

@genger

is that a movie or show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta2728

shweta2728 IF-Dazzler
shweta2728
shweta2728

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

@genger

is that a movie or show

Its a movie but he had a small role in it. You might find it on YouTube.
Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

@genger

is that a movie or show

Its a movie but he had a small role in it. You might find it on YouTube.
ok thaks!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mula-Shanzy-shweta2728

Mula Goldie
Mula
Mula

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Hi DeariesSmile
@ Shanx, nice post as usual dearSmile And also love your sense of humorHeart

@Shweta,liked your post too and I completely agree with youSmile Hopefully,some members may change their way of thinking and learn to respect and appreciate the hard-work of ALL the actors in this show.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66shweta2728raaspachpaljayAnu-ReddyABBY_JERANDolly-heart-Nafisa-

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

shanzy th prob is they r hving a very hard time to deal with it...can't blame them coz even I m stunned to see SULTANs effect in the shw...never seen a new hero doing chutti to the old hero chutki mein...the more i praise gautam sir n raghu sir for giving us sultan the more it falls short...the more i m in AWE of AR portrayal of Sultan the less it seems...i never thought the character will hv SUCH a HUGE Impact in the shw n CREATE a separate fanbase inspite of the leads being so popular...plus the characters around him be it aryan kaka and now meera adds EXTRA weight to it...NOT TO FORGET the AMAZING SULBALA BOND of TRUST n RESPECT FIRED up by AVISHTI MINDBLOWING CHEMISTRY...every1 is mixing sulbala relation with this track saying sultan doesnt luv mb nymore or mb doesnt care for sultan nymore BUT TRUTH IS SULBALA RELATION APNE JAAGE ND SULTAN REVENGE FOR THE KUNDRAS APNE JAAGE...yes sulbala relation will b affected but in a positive way with this track...AMAZING POST...a REAlITY check was needed...can't always let others dance on our heads

I agree with you abby i have never heard people liking the antoganist in the show as much as Hero in any other show that is why so much hatred for the sultan character if they had bring an actor who is not good looking who could not have any screen presence they would not mind Sutan character i bet it just the fact he looks good with every character including the female lead and having a great screen presence is what generating all the noise.I myself  was getting bored with show before his entry and stop watching i started liking the show after his entry

this is the main reason of bashing nothing else jyada main kuchh kah nahi sakti but, Sultan/avi ka good looking n chemistry with every char is making them more worry so bashing left right n center with no reason, otherwise 10 yr old person can realize the goodness in his char, I am betting not a single genuine viewer who were watching this show for story n no particular actor fan without taking hate for any actor n char,  can hate sultan char, cv has created his char such a beautiful way , he is gt human being ,all girl want this kind of person quality in their partner why ppl hate him , if ppl will watch the show for entertainment n to see goodness they surely like his char, I am very much effected by avi acting too, most imp his down to earth nature n humble attitude is what making him even more good actor as he believe in learning, kisi bhi actor ko Char ko accept karne main thoda time lagta still ,I don't know but his attitude speak less but his eyes expression  was more in initial episode which as enough to show his acting  ,  Meera track has given him chance to proof more so I can say  n his eyes n anger looks was enough for me to impressed me, I felt he is good actor now it is proving every day  how good he is.

usse bhi jayda subala chemistry was clicked very first day for me , evem chemistry wit meera ji n Aryan is also good

Edited by alovi_21 - 23 June 2013 at 5:49pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66raaspachswati1975uspaljayAnu-ReddyABBY_JERAN-Nafisa-

Go to top