Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Sultan is here to stay so deal with it. (Page 6)

Zindayal Groupbie
Zindayal
Zindayal

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
100% agree with postThumbs Up

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mehurocksmozart66-Shanzy-raaspachswati1975usAnu-ReddyDolly-heart-Nafisa-

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rocking9vivian

Originally posted by ShanxMazhar

[QUOTE=Rocking9vivian]We r still not shown the true story behind mohan kundra nd meera we never heard da conversation going on when rashid was in car ... And when mohan can love rishab who is the son of a woman he never loved then why nt Sultan ... Its clear Meera ne bahar Face black kia tha ... And its a open forum we can discuss about the characters we like nd those we dont...

Kudos for your mentalityClap Discussing is one thing and baseless allegations and abuses against a character and the actor playing the role is another thing. Learn to differentiateSilly
When a character or track irritates majority of the audience and spoils the show then both r bound to b kicked... CHILLAX HAVE FAITH IN YOUR SULU LET US HATE HIM ...[/QUOTE

If you have this much hate for a fictional character then you really need therapy and fast because soon you might just "Blow" like you do with your mouth !!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnaLucky1123mehurocks-Shanzy-mozart66raaspachswati1975uspaljayAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

mehurocks Goldie
mehurocks
mehurocks

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
awesome post shanzy same people has no respect to actor and characters they always blaming and bashing.
we will always love and support to sultan nd meera in the show.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnaMulamozart66-Shanzy-raaspachswati1975uspaljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heart-Nafisa-

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
shanzy th prob is they r hving a very hard time to deal with it...can't blame them coz even I m stunned to see SULTANs effect in the shw...never seen a new hero doing chutti to the old hero chutki mein...the more i praise gautam sir n raghu sir for giving us sultan the more it falls short...the more i m in AWE of AR portrayal of Sultan the less it seems...i never thought the character will hv SUCH a HUGE Impact in the shw n CREATE a separate fanbase inspite of the leads being so popular...plus the characters around him be it aryan kaka and now meera adds EXTRA weight to it...NOT TO FORGET the AMAZING SULBALA BOND of TRUST n RESPECT FIRED up by AVISHTI MINDBLOWING CHEMISTRY...every1 is mixing sulbala relation with this track saying sultan doesnt luv mb nymore or mb doesnt care for sultan nymore BUT TRUTH IS SULBALA RELATION APNE JAAGE ND SULTAN REVENGE FOR THE KUNDRAS APNE JAAGE...yes sulbala relation will b affected but in a positive way with this track...AMAZING POST...a REAlITY check was needed...can't always let others dance on our heads

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnamehurocks-Shanzy-mozart66alovi_21newveeswati1975usraaspachpaljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Those saying that audience have accepted sultan i just wish 1 thing could happen that is, just 1 whole week they show sultan nd his mental asylum with no precap of rishbala no rk family ... Nd lets c da trp ... EVEN IF SULTAN IS HERE TO STAY CVS R SELLING HIM WITH RK ND MAKING HIS CHARACTER WORTH ...
Lolz that will be still better than one week of rk fly story without madhu.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnamozart66alovi_21paljayraaspachswati1975usAnu-ReddyABBY_JERAN

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by swati1975us

Originally posted by Newveechafan

Swati this person always make this kind of posts and it seems he is mods favourite. Report button doesnt work for him.

There's something seriously wrong with the moderation on this forum. I don't mind if this person gets to make these kinds of posts if others can also make posts criticising RK.

But apparently anything even remotely critical of RK gets shut down in 5 minutes flat whereas unsubstantiated rumours about Avinesh Rekhi bribing the channel and this person calling the character Meera "randi" are allowed to stay.

oh calling meera that is unacceptable bt calling Mk a tharkey is? Calling Rk with all those names is ?
As far as I remember u people started calling him tharkey and not us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Sophronia-Shanzy-raaspachswati1975usDolly-heartAnu-ReddyABBY_JERAN-Nafisa-

shweta2728 IF-Dazzler
shweta2728
shweta2728

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Yes, making fun of Meera is uncalled for. There are real people who are in the same state as her and we should be grateful that we are not in that state. We can start doing that by not making fun of people like her.

Saying stuff like Avinesh bribed the channel is out of line and calling Vivian fat is also out of line. If you don't like sultan, then fine. But don't attack Avinesh for that. If you don't like RK, then fine. But don't attack Vivian for that. If you dislike someone it doesn't mean you can disrespect them. Sure I get mad too and might say stuff but I know my limits. All we as fans can see is their acting and physical appearance. But what we can't see is the struggle to get to where they are today. Avinesh and Vivian are human beings. Everyone, please learn to respect them. They are only doing their job just like how you do yours. They work 18+ yours, only to entertain us. If you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything.

RK fans and Sultan fans, you guys don't have to agree on everything but you can respect one's opinions and not get personal. Vivian and Avinesh might be friends in real life then why are we fighting like dogs with each other? All of you act so strong because you are online. I wonder how many of you would have the guts to say all the nasty things you say if Vivian, Avinesh, or an IF member was in front of you? Few days back, Hema, a rishbala fan made a congratz post for the TM. They are good friends. Can't we all try to be like them?

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnaLucky1123Mularusha4003mozart66newveebidzSophronia-Shanzy-swati1975usraaspachpaljayAnu-ReddyABBY_JERANDolly-heartKhatamKahani

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
double post

Edited by Newveechafan - 23 June 2013 at 2:34pm

Go to top