Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Sultan is here to stay so deal with it. (Page 5)

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rocking9vivian

Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by ..natasha..

Originally posted by ShanxMazhar

ofcourse...channel will. make him stay like mukku...
till trps go down again...2.9 to 2.5 hope this week its 2.3...

Don't you know that Colors unsubscribed and there won't be any TRP's now? If Sultan track wasn't working then he would have been out of the show long ago. He was in the show the last time I saw an episode so what does it tell you?Smile

colors un subscribed...but sponsorers dint...
so to run a show colors need sponsorers...so TRP still play a major role...

and we all know how much d track is wrking...and y sultan is still in show...

Who are you to decide whats working ,whats not,what about the audience who likes sultan,many new audience have also joined and are joining .Why to make judjements ?what you want to show we as audience dont have value !
I think now adays its opposite at Rishbala time when audience increased the show went from a 1.2 to a 4.5 ... But i guess there is a new way where audience joined and they show from a 3.9 came down to a 2.3 wow many audience hve joined in...

During rishibala wedding trps increased then dont forget even sultan s side by side track full of suspence was more interesting.People were hooked to show due to the twist.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavna-Shanzy-mozart66alovi_21paljayraaspachAnu-ReddyABBY_JERANKhatamKahani

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

oh calling meera that is unacceptable bt calling Mk a tharkey is? Calling Rk with all those names is ?

Clearly you do not understand the qualitative difference between calling a woman character a "randi" when she's clearly not playing a prostitute and calling RK abusive - which he clearly is. I'm ashamed for you - what sort of person goes around randomly calling an elderly woman character a "randi". 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ZindayalN.bhavnaSophronia-Shanzy-bidzrusha4003mozart66raaspachpaljayAnu-ReddyABBY_JERAN-Nafisa-KhatamKahani

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Great post Shanzy.
You have given a perfect quote to start your topic and it still opened the gates of the Zoo! 
This forum is mostly visited by women and the instant reaction to this is not only disgusting but repulsive.
Not seeing  R.K.'s father for who he was and pointing fingers at a woman who was treated abominably by a coward and money grubbing man is proof that some inmates in this Zoo need be taken back to the jungle they came from.
When they have nothing but to salivate  and slobber over only one character in a show then they really have a more serious problem than even they realize.
Not being able to accept new ideas and different themes of the show tells me a lot about the so called one dimensional fan!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66alovi_21-Shanzy-swati1975usraaspachpaljayAnu-ReddytanvismileABBY_JERANKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati1975us

Originally posted by Newveechafan

Swati this person always make this kind of posts and it seems he is mods favourite. Report button doesnt work for him. 

There's something seriously wrong with the moderation on this forum. I don't mind if this person gets to make these kinds of posts if others can also make posts criticising RK. 

But apparently anything even remotely critical of RK gets shut down in 5 minutes flat whereas unsubstantiated rumours about Avinesh Rekhi bribing the channel and this person calling the character Meera "randi" are allowed to stay. 

Really disgusting. That post is still there without even a warning. I know we r not supposed to criticize mods in public. But they r making us helpless. And there is a limit to everything.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ZindayalN.bhavnaSophroniamozart66raaspachswati1975uspaljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heartABBY_JERAN-Nafisa-

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by genger

Don't you know that Colors unsubscribed and there won't be any TRP's now? If Sultan track wasn't working then he would have been out of the show long ago. He was in the show the last time I saw an episode so what does it tell you?Smile

Yep showing fake chemistry and lame romance sense between main leads bring trp. Even so called wedding did not reach 3.0
2.9 was too much for that wedding coz some unwanted faces were shown in between bt still audience beared the wedding coz of rishbala nd gave it a 2.9
If what u r telling is true, that itself shows how much people care for the so called divine jodi. See if my fav jodi is shown for even 5 minutes i am ready to tolerate the rest 15 minutes of crap. But here if viewers didnt watch the show coz of their hatred for a character means their love for the pair was not strong enough.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66-Shanzy-raaspachpaljayswati1975usAnu-ReddyABBY_JERANKhatamKahani

JOHNdaCENA IF-Dazzler
JOHNdaCENA
JOHNdaCENA

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Those saying that audience have accepted sultan i just wish 1 thing could happen that is, just 1 whole week they show sultan nd his mental asylum with no precap of rishbala no rk family ... Nd lets c da trp ... EVEN IF SULTAN IS HERE TO STAY CVS R SELLING HIM WITH RK ND MAKING HIS CHARACTER WORTH ...
newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by swati1975us

Swati this person always make this kind of posts and it seems he is mods favourite. Report button doesnt work for him.

There's something seriously wrong with the moderation on this forum. I don't mind if this person gets to make these kinds of posts if others can also make posts criticising RK.

But apparently anything even remotely critical of RK gets shut down in 5 minutes flat whereas unsubstantiated rumours about Avinesh Rekhi bribing the channel and this person calling the character Meera "randi" are allowed to stay.

oh calling meera that is unacceptable bt calling Mk a tharkey is? Calling Rk with all those names is ?
As far as I remember u people started calling him tharkey and not us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavna-Shanzy-mozart66raaspachswati1975uspaljayAnu-ReddyABBY_JERAN

JOHNdaCENA IF-Dazzler
JOHNdaCENA
JOHNdaCENA

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by genger

Yep showing fake chemistry and lame romance sense between main leads bring trp. Even so called wedding did not reach 3.0
2.9 was too much for that wedding coz some unwanted faces were shown in between bt still audience beared the wedding coz of rishbala nd gave it a 2.9
If what u r telling is true, that itself shows how much people care for the so called divine jodi. See if my fav jodi is shown for even 5 minutes i am ready to tolerate the rest 15 minutes of crap. But here if viewers didnt watch the show coz of their hatred for a character means their love for the pair was not strong enough.
Ppl can surely cop up with hatred nd watch but when smtng irritates it cant b tolerated

Go to top