Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Sultan is here to stay so deal with it. (Page 4)

-Shanzy- IF-Dazzler
-Shanzy-
-Shanzy-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rocking9vivian

We r still not shown the true story behind mohan kundra nd meera we never heard da conversation going on when rashid was in car ... And when mohan can love rishab who is the son of a woman he never loved then why nt Sultan ... Its clear Meera ne bahar Face black kia tha ... And its a open forum we can discuss about the characters we like nd those we dont...Nd yah if we afforded kicking mukku by making the cvs to forward the track by 12 weeks so audience can do anything... Nd if you r so sure of sulu staying then let ppl make posts why r da affecting you... UNLESS YOU R AFRAID OF THIS POSTS REACHING TO CVs LOL...

You edited you post? Sleepy Anyway, I am not afraid. None of us is. But I guess you guys are as Sultan can overpower your lovely couple, isn't it? I guess the Cvs have made it clear that they give a damn otherwise Sultan would not have been in the show. If you think only " romance" is the thing that works then you are wrong. If the wedding of your lovely couple was what everyone wanted then why didn't it get the TRP's it should have? 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003mozart66SophroniaPantheraswati1975usflutterbypaljayraaspachAnu-ReddyABBY_JERANKhatamKahani

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
nice post , some ppl has no sense so n respect for other actor, bashing on Sultan, why now we know very well so I don't care what ppl said, they crossed all limit of humanity too, so y expecting any thin good to these guys, regarding to Avi /sultan char , cvs/channel ppl know better, these ppl are trying so hard to get him out. before marriage they got almost SS free episode nothing change TRP. still ppl blaming ss while last week both part the grand marriage n SR part  part n ss part too ,when TRP up due super start when TRP down it due to SS ,  funda kitna mast hai na. my family is trp audience so I know who is working , after watching new promo she love it,  was losing interest from last one month due to sugary romance, she know that I love show used to talk to me about this, but now she started loving show again, she told now it is looking interesting, she even told me he will again dump Madhu when marriage was happening, TRP audience has no trust in RK char , they like MAdhu more as feel connected with Madhu , she gave honest view as she in not fan of  any actore going with story flow.

Edited by alovi_21 - 23 June 2013 at 2:14pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnaSophronia-Shanzy-mozart66raaspachpaljayswati1975usAnu-ReddyABBY_JERANKhatamKahani

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

Swati this person always make this kind of posts and it seems he is mods favourite. Report button doesnt work for him. 

There's something seriously wrong with the moderation on this forum. I don't mind if this person gets to make these kinds of posts if others can also make posts criticising RK. 

But apparently anything even remotely critical of RK gets shut down in 5 minutes flat whereas unsubstantiated rumours about Avinesh Rekhi bribing the channel and this person calling the character Meera "randi" are allowed to stay. 

N.bhavnaSophroniaPanthera-Shanzy-mozart66raaspachpaljayAnu-ReddyABBY_JERANKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati1975us

Originally posted by ShanxMazhar

You're right. What's the need of whining all the time? They act as if their life depends on this show . Most of them say that " Sultan destroyed MY show." When were you a part of it? What is wrong with these people? Ouch

It's hilarious how invested people get into a show that airs 30 minutes a day. Also - excuse me but you do not get to claim the show as your own since your creative vision for the show is limited to - let's have more eyelocks, more hugs, more hand holding - serial na hua Shaadi.com ka ad ho gaya LOL
Well it is their favorite actor show so they feel it is their show because he is only important other actors do not work that hard they are just thee so they are not important

N.bhavnaSophronia-Shanzy-mozart66raaspachswati1975uspaljayAnu-ReddyABBY_JERAN-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

I love this business of people second guessing viewer reactions - as if those whose livelihoods depend on it don't follow reactions as closely as they can. If they persist with a certain storyline (and they've had ample time to change it if they felt it wasn't working) then clearly it works for them. 

I don't understand these viewer tantrums - don't like what's being shown - vote with your remote and change the channel!

You're right. What's the need of whining all the time? They act as if their life depends on this show . Most of them say that " Sultan destroyed MY show." When were you a part of it? What is wrong with these people? Ouch

Forgetting the enjoyment they had watching the drama unfolding at the havan when Sultan turned up, both RK and Sultan's dialogues, the fighting sequence and the reaction shots of all the cast. They can't just appreciate the drama as a viewer but no bash him, this is them, "how dare he break the picture", "why doesn't he go and file a case, instead of going to the havan"  "his got no brains, he is stupid".

Hold on a minute had he filed a case we would have missed out on that fighting sequence, finally RK vs Sultan. Remember we are viewers and not RK where we must feel this is against us personally. Also put the logic aside sometimes when you see a great episode and just sit back and enjoy.

mozart66Sophronia-Shanzy-swati1975usraaspachpaljayAnu-ReddyABBY_JERANDolly-heartKhatamKahani

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rocking9vivian

Originally posted by genger

Originally posted by ..natasha..

ofcourse...channel will. make him stay like mukku...
till trps go down again...2.9 to 2.5 hope this week its 2.3...

Don't you know that Colors unsubscribed and there won't be any TRP's now? If Sultan track wasn't working then he would have been out of the show long ago. He was in the show the last time I saw an episode so what does it tell you?Smile

Yep showing fake chemistry and lame romance sense between main leads bring trp. Even so called wedding did not reach 3.0
2.9 was too much for that wedding coz some unwanted faces were shown in between bt still audience beared the wedding coz of rishbala nd gave it a 2.9
If what u r telling is true, that itself shows how much people care for the so called divine jodi. See if my fav jodi is shown for even 5 minutes i am ready to tolerate the rest 15 minutes of crap. But here if viewers didnt watch the show coz of their hatred for a character means their love for the pair was not strong enough.

N.bhavnaSophronia-Shanzy-mozart66bidzraaspachswati1975uspaljayAnu-ReddyABBY_JERANKhatamKahani

JOHNdaCENA IF-Dazzler
JOHNdaCENA
JOHNdaCENA

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Newveechafan

Swati this person always make this kind of posts and it seems he is mods favourite. Report button doesnt work for him.

There's something seriously wrong with the moderation on this forum. I don't mind if this person gets to make these kinds of posts if others can also make posts criticising RK.

But apparently anything even remotely critical of RK gets shut down in 5 minutes flat whereas unsubstantiated rumours about Avinesh Rekhi bribing the channel and this person calling the character Meera "randi" are allowed to stay.

oh calling meera that is unacceptable bt calling Mk a tharkey is? Calling Rk with all those names is ?
swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by genger

Well it is their favorite actor show so they feel it is their show because he is only important other actors do not work that hard they are just thee so they are not important

I've realised that all the Sultan bashing posts in this forum are made by a bunch of pankhis who were fans of this actor from his previous show. The only reason they started watching this show in the first place was for him. And this is why for them, no one else exists on this show - I guarantee you, if the PH decides to fire all the other actors and just show this one actor for the entire 30 minute period, they'd still watch LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66alovi_21Sophronia-Shanzy-raaspachpaljayAnu-ReddyABBY_JERAN

Go to top