Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Sultan is here to stay so deal with it. (Page 10)

orianthi Goldie
orianthi
orianthi

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
I like Rishbala and i like Sultan.  He always supported Madhu and even if he is in love with her at least he isn't crossing his limits. In addition he is not wrong here. If i was in his place i would react the same way. Rk is hurt and i don't blame him but sultan is not wrong either.

To me Mohan Kundra is the real culprit. Why do ppl hate sultan so much? Dipali doesn't even get this much hate and she still seems interested in RK  even thought they are both married to other ppl.

Also my friends and i think that this track is exciting so idk why ppl are assuming that this track sucks because of sultan. I am enjoying the scenes with sultan and rishbala.

Oh and idk why ppl are bashing meera. Even if her marriage is not legal she still had a Hindu wedding ceremony and in my opinion that counts. God blessed her marriage and He witnessed it. Bottom line is both women are his wife. Ppl pls refrain from using words like illegitimate to describe sultan and pls stop bashing meera cause it doesn't look good for ppl on an Indian site to talk like this. It is just promoting a terrible stereotype and making Indian serial viewers and by extensions Indians especially look bad. Just my opinion. This is 2013 and we should not still be saying stuff like this. No child is any less worthy, no child is legitimate and no child is to be ignored as not belonging to his father. RK and Sultan are both MK's sons and they are both humans.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

practicecalmPantherabidzrusha4003mozart66alovi_21Shas3-Shanzy-paljayraaspachswati1975usAngeloScuroABBY_JERANDolly-heartAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta2728

Yes, making fun of Meera is uncalled for. There are real people who are in the same state as her and we should be grateful that we are not in that state. We can start doing that by not making fun of people like her.

Saying stuff like Avinesh bribed the channel is out of line and calling Vivian fat is also out of line. If you don't like sultan, then fine. But don't attack Avinesh for that. If you don't like RK, then fine. But don't attack Vivian for that. If you dislike someone it doesn't mean you can disrespect them. Sure I get mad too and might say stuff but I know my limits. All we as fans can see is their acting and physical appearance. But what we can't see is the struggle to get to where they are today. Avinesh and Vivian are human beings. Everyone, please learn to respect them. They are only doing their job just like how you do yours. They work 18+ yours, only to entertain us. If you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything.

RK fans and Sultan fans, you guys don't have to agree on everything but you can respect one's opinions and not get personal. Vivian and Avinesh might be friends in real life then why are we fighting like dogs with each other? All of you act so strong because you are online. I wonder how many of you would have the guts to say all the nasty things you say if Vivian, Avinesh, or an IF member was in front of you? Few days back, Hema, a rishbala fan made a congratz post for the TM. They are good friends. Can't we all try to be like them?

Wonderfully said shwetha Clap Smile

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 23 June 2013 at 8:15pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

practicecalmorianthimozart66-Shanzy-shweta2728AngeloScuroswati1975usABBY_JERANDolly-heart

JOHNdaCENA IF-Dazzler
JOHNdaCENA
JOHNdaCENA

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

Originally posted by Rocking9vivian

Those saying that audience have accepted sultan i just wish 1 thing could happen that is, just 1 whole week they show sultan nd his mental asylum with no precap of rishbala no rk family ... Nd lets c da trp ... EVEN IF SULTAN IS HERE TO STAY CVS R SELLING HIM WITH RK ND MAKING HIS CHARACTER WORTH ...
Lolz that will be still better than one week of rk fly story without madhu.
Rk fly story with madhu the worst trp it got after their love is 3 nd dat was the village week ... DID EVER CHAL GET THAT TRP ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuro

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rocking9vivian

[Q Rk fly story with madhu the worst trp it got after their love is 3 nd dat was the village week ... DID EVER CHAL GET THAT TRP ?

Please don't bring up the TRPs of Chhal. I'd be forced to quote the TRPs of Ganga - Vivian's last show on Colors and that wouldn't be pretty either. One actor doesn't make or break TRPs. It's the effort of an entire team - writers, directors, cinematographers, costume designers. What you see on screen is a very small part of the total crew of a production team. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

practicecalmPanthera-Shanzy-newveebidzmozart66alovi_21raaspachAngeloScuroABBY_JERANAnu-ReddyDolly-heartKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by orianthi

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0066ff">I like Rishbala and i like Sultan. He always supported Madhu and even if he is in love with her at least he isn't crossing his limits. In addition he is not wrong here. If i was in his place i would react the same way. Rk is hurt and i don't blame him but sultan is not wrong either.</font>
<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0066ff">
</font>
<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0066ff">To me Mohan Kundra is the real culprit. Why do ppl hate sultan so much? Dipali doesn't even get this much hate and she still seems interested in RK even thought they are both married to other ppl.</font>
</font>
<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0066ff">Also my friends and i think that this track is exciting so idk why ppl are assuming that this track sucks because of sultan. I am enjoying the scenes with sultan and rishbala.</font>
</font>
<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0066ff">Oh and idk why ppl are bashing meera. Even if her marriage is not legal she still had a Hindu wedding ceremony and in my opinion that counts. God blessed her marriage and He witnessed it. Bottom line is both women are his wife. Ppl pls refrain from using words like illegitimate to describe sultan and pls stop bashing meera cause it doesn't look good for ppl on an Indian site to talk like this. It is just promoting a terrible stereotype and making Indian serial viewers and by extensions Indians especially look bad. Just my opinion. This is 2013 and we should not still be saying stuff like this. No child is any less worthy, no child is legitimate and no child is to be ignored as not belonging to his father. RK and Sultan are both MK's sons and they are both humans.</font>

Can u plz apply for being the mods of the forum...we we t unbiased fans like u to b mods...even I like rk inspite of being a certified sulbala fan

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

practicecalm-Shanzy-AngeloScuropaljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Wonderful and much needed post Shanzy! Well said! Agree with you wholeheartedly!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shanzy-Anu-ReddyDolly-heart-Nafisa-

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Good post Shanzy, we should all learn to respect all the characters of the show after all the whole team is putting in all their hardwk and efforts to give us 6-days a week. If we do not like a particular character in the show then we should just avoid watching those scenes instead of just making bashing post and calling the actors with rude names. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

orianthi-Shanzy-paljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heart-Nafisa-

Sau_ka_note Goldie
Sau_ka_note
Sau_ka_note

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
sorry but I disagree.

Go to top