Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Sultan is here to stay so deal with it.

-Shanzy- IF-Dazzler
-Shanzy-
-Shanzy-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
I'll start with this quote,

" A woman brought you into this world and you have no right to disrespect one." 

I was literally shocked and disgusted the other day when I saw how a member of this forum abused Meera, and many of his loyal friends supported him. Why is it that the blame is always put on the woman even though the man is at fault. Instead of condemning Mohan Kundra for his deeds, people started questioning Meera's character. What was the need of supporting him? Was it because he was the Superstar's father? Sultan smashed his portrait and that was wrong on his part? Like seriously? I support him in that as what else did you expected him to do? To go and take blessings from the man who abandoned him when he was a child and caused his mother to be in the state she is now? Dead

Secondly, why are there so many posts on who is illegitimate and who is not? For me none is as the person at fault is their father. What the people need in this form need is a chance to bash sultan.

To all the people terming Avinesh as the " Channel's boy" and a "briber" please get a life. I don't actually expect anything sensible from them but there is a limit to everything. Had another actor been chosen to play Sultan's role you would have done the same. It just shows your mentality. The Creatives know what they are doing so don't try to be smart when you aren't even close. He is an amazing actor and his recent performance was a slap on the face of the people who think that he cannot act.

Sultan is here to STAY. Don't get your pea-brains ,err I mean brains worked up by making useless posts. Come up with something sensible. Romance is NOT the only thing that makes a show work.I know you love us and our AT but stalking doesn't make you cool in any way Evil Smile K? Smile

Lovely Bashers please don't try to pollute my post. Reply if you have something sensible to say and stick to the topic please. Otherwise you are most welcome to buzz off. Evil SmileSilly

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

amtulsalamashubabegumZindayalha35_adapricityN.bhavnaHopeleslyInLovesnowy72-Sania-Lucky1123weeda.orion.practicecalmCharishmaMulamehurockssweet_pie112stressrelieforianthinewveerusha4003mozart66SophroniaPanthera-Wanderer-alovi_21swati1975uspaljayElysiaraaspachflutterbyutopia88ABBY_JERANAnu-ReddysirjeeSabmeratu.-Nafisa-KhatamKahani.Angel

..natasha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..natasha..
..natasha..

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
ofcourse...channel will. make him stay like mukku...
till trps go down again...2.9 to 2.5 hope this week its 2.3...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangalorehinapriyavini12Neutral_MonaKennomeenji22BabajiKaThullu

JOHNdaCENA IF-Dazzler
JOHNdaCENA
JOHNdaCENA

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
We r still not shown the true story behind mohan kundra nd meera we never heard da conversation going on when rashid was in car ... And when mohan can love rishab who is the son of a woman he never loved then why nt Sultan ... Its clear Meera ne bahar Face black kia tha ... And its a open forum we can discuss about the characters we like nd those we dont...Nd yah if we afforded kicking mukku by making the cvs to forward the track by 12 weeks so audience can do anything... Nd if you r so sure of sulu staying then let ppl make posts why r da affecting you... UNLESS YOU R AFRAID OF THIS POSTS REACHING TO CVs LOL...

Edited by Rocking9vivian - 23 June 2013 at 1:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vini12

-Shanzy- IF-Dazzler
-Shanzy-
-Shanzy-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..natasha..

Don't you know that Colors unsubscribed and there won't be any TRP's now? If Sultan track wasn't working then he would have been out of the show long ago. He was in the show the last time I saw an episode so what does it tell you? Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

orianthi-Wanderer-rusha4003mozart66alovi_21paljayraaspachABBY_JERANAnu-Reddy

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
I'm willing to accept a challenge that the TRP's will go up because of the family drama. LOL

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Zindayalha35_adN.bhavnaLucky1123mehurocks-Shanzy-Panthera-Mith-mozart66newvee-Wanderer-raaspachpaljayswati1975usflutterbyABBY_JERANsirjeeAnu-ReddyDolly-heartKhatamKahani

-Shanzy- IF-Dazzler
-Shanzy-
-Shanzy-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rocking9vivian

We r still not shown the true story behind mohan kundra nd meera we never heard da conversation going on when rashid was in car ... And when mohan can love rishab who is the son of a woman he never loved then why nt Sultan ... Its clear Meera ne bahar Face black kia tha ... And its a open forum we can discuss about the characters we like nd those we dont...

Kudos for your mentalityClap  Discussing is one thing and baseless allegations and abuses against a character and the actor playing the role is another thing. Learn to differentiate Silly

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ha35_adN.bhavnamehurocksSophroniaPantherarusha4003mozart66alovi_21-Wanderer-swati1975usraaspachpaljaysirjeeAnu-ReddyABBY_JERANKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

..natasha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..natasha..
..natasha..

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShanxMazhar

Originally posted by ..natasha..

Don't you know that Colors unsubscribed and there won't be any TRP's now? If Sultan track wasn't working then he would have been out of the show long ago. He was in the show the last time I saw an episode so what does it tell you?Smile

colors un subscribed...but sponsorers dint...
so to run a show colors need sponsorers...so TRP still play a major role...

and we all know how much d track is wrking...and y sultan is still in show...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloreNeutral_MonaKenno

-Shanzy- IF-Dazzler
-Shanzy-
-Shanzy-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

I'm willing to accept a challenge that the TRP's will go up because of the family drama. LOL

Yes Nafs I think they'll go up. I loved the episode with the fighting sequence  LOL Romance (Dead) becomes monotonous and people love Drama, except for the people of this forum who think that they are the representatives of the whole country, when they are clearly not Ouch

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnaorianthiPanthera-Wanderer-rusha4003mozart66alovi_21paljayraaspachABBY_JERANAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

Go to top