Updated FF:Har Saans Pe nam tera Pt3 on pg4 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
well written mayo๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
so its d reason y akshi felt sad..i hav thought something else๐Ÿ˜†
n wil nk start loving akshi in next part??
n hw akshi is going to react fr this??
plz continue soon
Edited by Meera_Naksh - 10 years ago
Really nice...!!
Do upate soon...will be waiting for nxt update...!!
NYCC PART DEAR PLZ CONT SOON
Hai mayo
nyc story
pls cntinue soon and pm me
awesome part :)
plz continue soon 
brilliant part
loved it lots
continue soon
please pm when next part is updated
๐Ÿ˜ŠThanks again you guys๐Ÿ˜Š
Means a lot..
I myself felt a little lost n out of ideas that's why took so much time to update anyway so here's part 3

Part 3

Akshara went home in fury. She waited for a couple of weeks but didn't get a call, she assumed she hadn't gotten the job. Frustrated and annoyed she tried making friends.. Found a neighbour called Payal who was a simple girl. They used to sit on their roofs and talk. The wind blew in their faces and they found the feeling quite soothing. The roof, it was aksharas place! Where shed go and sit for hours when she felt sad tired lost or agitated. But sharing it with a friend made the sadness go away, she realised how telling somebody what you have in your heart lightens it to a certain extent!

Meanwhile naitik got the call within two days, he had gotten the job!! He was delighted and his family was happy and supportive though his mother had a few doubts because she preferred her son being involved in the family business but gave away for his happiness.

Everything was going smoothly , akshara was still busy trying to kill time, naitik busy with his job.
Until, naitik heard his boss screaming on one of the employee and firing him.. Naitik had become one of his most trusted and reliable employees. Naitik shuddered at the thought of him having to face a similar situation.
The boss told naitik to look thought the forms and find some suitable person for the job, naitik skimmed through all the forms twice but for some reason he kept stopping at aksharas form, he looked at her picture and remembered the day he had bothered her in the Mandir,he really wanted to apologise to her.
Ever since naitik had gotten the job he'd realised his responsibilities and had become way more thoughtful and wise! Whenever he thought of his past he regretted a lot of things..
He felt like akshara was the right choice.
He told the boss she seemed appropriate he told naitik to give her a call and tell her to join from tomorrow ..
Naitik said, "Me? I should talk to her!? "
Boss: okay never mind just give ajay the file and I'll tell him what to do, you should carry on with your project 

When akshara got the call she was delighted, she had went in for some other interviews but no job had appealed to her like this one. She told her family they were extremely happy for her, because they knew it was something she really wanted..

Akshara woke up early in the morning the next day got dressed in a presentable way and took her family's blessings, her dadi gave her some advice and she left the house with a smile! 

As she entered the office, the boss made her meet everyone and assigned her a room, told her what she was supposed to on her first day. He looked impressed with her cooperation and hardwork, she kept on working for a few hours, until she noticed the door opening and in came mr.naitik singhania ! 
She was shocked to see him. She asked him what he was doing here,
Naitik: I'm sorry but ap yahan? Mere cabin main?
Akshara: mmm boss ne bola ye mera cabin hai.
Naitik: acha tou humara same cabin hai 
Akshara made a face, naitik noticed it

And went near her desk. She frowned,
Naitik: waise I'm sorry for my childish behaviour
Akshara says silent
Naitik puts forward his hand for her to shake, akshara is going to push it away and as she movies it forward "TADAA!!" Naitiks coffee on her desk spills on some important papers 
Akshara squeals,
"Dekhiye ap mujh se door rahi ye ap ki wajah se aj Pehle din hi mujh se galti hogayi...in a scared voice..

They both panic as they hear the door open and the boss walk in.

Boss: just came in to check on u akshara hope UR doing fine..
Akshara stays silent,
The boss sees the papers drenched in coffee!

He glares at akshara . He opens his mouth to say something but before he utters a word,
Naitik: sorry sir ye coffee Meri thi mujh se spill hogayi but ye mera hi project hai main wapis print Karoon ga ap don't worry!
Boss smiles at his professionalism and walks out 

Akshara: Kia zarurat thi itna Mahan banne ki!? Akhir coffe mujh se giri thi ye Kya tareeka hai
She says it with anger

Naitik murmurs with a stern face "EK tou madad karo ooper se dant khao"

Akshara:Kia 
Naitik : kuch nahi mata ji
Grins and sits on his table.

Akshara to herself : ye kabhi nahi sudhre ga.

precap:one of the employee in the office bothers akshara,, naitik storms up

Hope u liked this part ๐Ÿ˜†
Nice Prt ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Continue Soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Lucky_HK

Nice Prt ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Continue Soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜ƒWil do,