Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Te Amo :TR Rain Romance:Dare OS

crazy2012 IF-Rockerz
crazy2012
crazy2012

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
[for the age group 15+ , slightly matured one]

"And please stop interfering at my personal life for heaven's sake. I want some space from this suffocating marriage, I want to take a full breath", I told her angrily and went downstairs.

She was Taani, my sweetest and most beautiful wife, I loved her so very much so that I couldn't think about a moment without her. If you thought that I was going to tell something like this, then you were totally wrong. No, she was my wife for sure, but I didn't even notice her properly since we got married. She was my parent's choice, not mine. I couldn't blame my parent for not loving my wife, because they had chosen the best life partner for me. Neither I could blame my wife, Taani because she had not left any single scope to make me and my family happy, satisfied with her all good qualities. It was me who still lived with the memory of my first love. Though she left me and decided to move on her life without me, though she was very much with me.

So when she asked me a simple question about my returning time from office, I responded like that only. I told her not to deal with my personal life entirely forgetting the fact that she was one of most important part of my life. She didn't revolted back, she preferred to keep quiet. She was like that only - she never learned to complain.

"You should not treat like this beta!! After all, today is your birthday. Achha suno your papa and me, will be going out to offer puja to our Kul Devi on this occasion and will stay at your buya's place for tonight. So, please try to come little early today, she will be all alone tonight." said my mama with her emotional voice which I could not reject always, she knew it very well.

"I will try mama, but I have some professional commitment too and my birthday is like any other day to me" I answered her back and started the engine of my newly purchased car.

The hours passed like a blink of eye, I could not even realize when the sun went back his home too. My colleagues and sub ordinates also left office, but I didn't notice anything except few black inked words on white papers merged on file. At last, I forced to stop myself when my office boy came and said, "Sahib, it's raining heavily outside and it's already eight o'clock at night. Would you like to spend more time in office?"

I noticed his unwillingness to stay there, so I informed him that I was going to vacate the office within five more minutes. It brought a wide smile on his face. I understood, it was so easy to make some people happy. When I got back home, it was half past nine and I remembered mama's last few words when I reached home. I felt guilty in some corner of my heart, at the same time I was worried about my wife because it was thundering and storming heavily with the rain. She was supposed to be alone in my house. I rang the door bell and she opened it. I saw him in white saree, but I didn't take my eyes up for looking this beauty in front of me.

"I am sorry, I actually forgot that you are alone in the entire house. But, I guess Bhoot would not eat you up" I said in order to cover my guilt when she entered into my room (yes, till then that was only my room and she was just a guest of this room). I saw a tray with a chocolate cake on it and one candle was on the top of it. I got furious on her as she wanted to celebrate her husband's birthday. She came to me to wish me with a beautiful smile, "Happy Birthday Dear, Meri umar bhi aapko laag jaaye". I took the tray with my two hands and threw the cake, which she carefully made for me, on the ground with my all strength.

"Why can't you just go away from my eyes? How many times I need to tell you that I hate to celebrating my birthday, please leave me alone" I yelled in high volume so that the glass on the table broke down in pieces and she had shaken up in  frighten. She ran from the room with a teary eyes. How would she know why I couldn't celebrate the happiest day of my life? How would she know that this day kept reminding me about my first love, when she came into my life, I proposed her on this day. This day told me that I had been deceived by loving someone, trusting some one.

After sometime when my intelligence, my grey matter could able to control my anger, I could realize my fault. I searched looking for her. I looked her each and every corner of my house, but could not find. I went to the terrace with a last hope and with an anxiety at heart. She was there, crying with the nature - at the middle of the roof, she was trying to reduce her agony in hoping if this rain could heal her burning heart.

For the first time, I am looking at my wife properly, isn't she look beautiful in white transparent saree in her wet body. Her bangles tinkled when she moved her arms. I hold her and dragged her to the room. She denied to come with me initially. But, suddenly a thunder stroke and we lost our power supply with it. A blackish darkness captured the entire room. She got feared and she hugged me tightly with her tenderly arms. Her extra soft body touched and crushed under my toned chest. Her head kept on my chest with her closed eyes.

Suno na kahe kya suno na
Dil mera suno na suno zara
Teri baahon mein Mujhe rehna hai raat bhar
Teri baahon mein hogi subah

"Please let me arrange some lanthan for the time being" I asked her to leave me for getting an alternative light. "Please don't leave me alone, I can't stand this darkness" she pleaded me . But somehow, I managed to lit a lamp with the match box in my pocket. She could not move her step as the rest of the house was turned into a darkroom(which we used to play during our childhood days). Her cloth was wet and she was completely drenched. That dimmed light of the lamp reflected on her and made her heavenly beautiful.  From here, I could easily understand her body curves - her heavy breasts were moving ups and downs with her every count of inhaling and exhaling. She was wearing a small naval ring, it made me crazy to touch her smooth abdomen. I wanted to touch her, feel her with me.

Be intehaan, be intehaan
Yun pyaar kar, be intehaan
Dekha karun sari umar
Tere nishan, be intehaan Koi kasar na rahe, meri khabar na rahe
Choole mujhe is kadar, be intehaan

She was shivering a bit, I didn't understand if it was due to the rain or fear of me. I moved towards her and hold my ears, "Sorry for being rude to you, I didn't want to hurt you". what I could not say was that I was sorry for everything what I did with you, I was sorry for every ignorance shown to you. " This is my birthday and if you don't forgive me, I will prefer to die today" I said it in a serious mood, but with light heart to pacify her. But her innocent soul could not trace my cunning mind. She held her index finger on my lip, "Aajke din aaise nahi kahte, Rey" she murmured in audible volume,
I kissed on it. I hold her soft body with my masculine arms and sucked one droplet of rain from her right neck area. She shivered with my touch. She wanted to go, but her effort defeated in front of my strength. The feminine fragrance and artificial perfume made an erotic smell around my sense organ which could easily hypnotized me.

My fingers of another hand touched her soft, tender abdomen and her sensitive body parts. My rough lips touched her bare skin of back. I turned her and bite her upper lip. The taste of her pink strawberry lipstick mixed with my salty saliva. I could feel her warm breath in my chest.

Jab saanson me teri Saansen ghuli toh phir sulagne lage
Ehsaas mere mujhse kehne lage
Aa baahon me teri aake Jahaan do yun simatne lage
Sailaab jaise koi behne lage Khoya hun main aagosh mein
Tu bhi kahaan ab hosh mein Makhmali raat ki ho na subah
Be intehaan, be intehaan.. Yun pyar kar be intehaan.. Gustakhiyan kuch tum karo Kuch hum karein is tarah Sharmake do saayen hai jo

"I love you Taani"at last I confessed her. It was my hidden feeling which I secretly nourished at my heart without even consent of myself. I admitted to her, I am free now I want to be drenched in rain with her!!! What I could not say her in front of any one, this solitude, this atmosphere, this rain had made me force to do - I LOVE HER..yes I do..and I was proudly saying that. And what was her response, well, all of you must had correctly guessed it. She loves me too. On that birthday, I had taken a re-birth in true sense. I also decided to start afresh and to move on in my life - to be happy with my beautiful wife forever. There was no look back!!!

Haan choo toh liya hai ye jism tune Rooh bhi chum le
Alfaaz bhige bhige kyun hai mere Haan yun choor hoke majboor hoke Katra katra kahen
Ehsaas bhige bhige kyun hain mere Do bekhabar bhige badan
Ho besabar bhige badan Le rahe raat bhar angdaiyaan

W/N - Te Amo means Love You. Misti (Samiha_TaaRey), this is for your TaaRey in Rain Romance. Hope you liked itEmbarrassed

Edited by crazy2012 - 25 June 2013 at 11:58pm

The following 91 member(s) liked the above post:

falgunirajparapuja_amarsimran_dollvrinda-fanSidni98TR_JBdildostidance09sree689praja010196nagutaareypadmaja19Nikki_sattractiontaareyfanbmlovelytaareyminiDEpan02-sanjy-tareyvrimarlovenina.taarey--coco--cresc6129riachandnaniWillyWonkaparudTRsandhirCharMarfan4everraveena1payu_taareyshikha_taareyshubhi_taareytaarey_riapritii_20PRASSItharu01samiha_taareyaparabosecarmelsona_taareykhyati2000taarey-foreverrakhiankitaalef_mgrkriti094SuMaN_TRnithi_newlifesonakshigupta-Inferno-vibhaaaasmamemberABCDesiGirl93Goonies4Evershamanbk-Fam_TaaReY-InfiniteFlameradhu-taarey-CussTheWorldUpforeverlazyCrucio.NidaJavidTaaRey.-Soumya-.Ayesha_Hasantaarey_vrimartaani.priya1997disha93.AriSe.To.LoVe.cuppypie121-.QTPie.-StarBull..Deepkriti..Mon_trShubh007unitatoxo.-GoluGudiya-Missu_TRdh19Lavender_LunaraddhiAhlaam5miss_nehaanju101...Natasha...dynamic_dollPoohLoverAnysiaAmitz.Gibboresalta--taareylove---chand91Breezy.Viji.Chandran.PixieBunnie.patie

samiha_taarey Goldie
samiha_taarey
samiha_taarey

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
me 1st even before ur pm & scrap
i m on cloud9 nw all because of u & nithi di!!!!!!! u guyz made my dares sooo beautiful , romantic & hot tht i m feeling proud of myself ki maine tum dono ko dares diya hai... huh aise mat dekh yaar maine itni achi dares di hai to kuch credits to mai lungi hi na...

nw coming on 2 dis

Te Amo :TR Rain Romance

hayeee!!!!!!! name se hi mai adhi ghayel ho gayeee...

he he he chinta mat kar mai 18+ hu...
starting ki 1st para par k mujhe laga  tu kahi THLH ki update galti se os me to nehi post kardi...LOLLOLLOL

She was Taani, my sweetest and most beautiful wife, I loved her so very much so that I couldn't think about a moment without her.
above lyn park laga nehi nehi ye mera dare diya hua os hi hai bt den

If you thought that I was going to tell something like this, then you were totally wrong. No, she was my wife for sure, but I didn't even notice her properly since we got married.
i was lyk Shocked kamini tu kabhi nehi sudhar sakti na...Angry har bar tujhe bass meri taani ko hi suffer karwani hai!!!!!!
Bt after tht the way u potrayed rey's pov & the transformation of his own feelings was just beyond on awsome

I am sorry, I actually forgot that you are alone in the entire house. But, I guess Bhoot would not eat you up...ROFLROFLROFL

After sometime when my intelligence, my grey matter could able to control my anger, I could realize my fault... i just luvd dis lyn  i dont know why bt i luvd it...
finally my most awaited parts came...
i knw u knw mai kis parts ki bat kar rahi hu so quote nehi karungi varna meri comment teri os se bhi jada lambu ho jayegi...LOLLOLLOL
bt i just wanted 2 say the way u write the song sequence it was 100 tyms better & hot than my expectation!!!!! it was just perfect ...
In 1 wrd

waise u hav 2 give some credits 2 me also 4 the song selection ...Wink

Alfaaz bhige bhige kyun hai mere Haan yun choor hoke majboor hoke Katra katra kahen
as because of dis lyrics tujhe end ki scene describe karne ki jarurat hi nehi pari...LOL

At last just wanted 2 say
as a frnd as well as a writter...
Thank u sooo much 4 dis wonderfull os...

Edited by samiha_taarey - 26 June 2013 at 7:33am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

raveena1vibhaaanithi_newlifesona_taarey.-Soumya-.CasKett.Lavender_LunaNichuss

--Ta_Sha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ta_Sha--
--Ta_Sha--

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Res heehheheheeh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lavender_Luna

nithi_newlife Goldie
nithi_newlife
nithi_newlife

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Yaar that was freaking HOT... Yaar Rey's pov!!!
 Awesome...I was grinning...
Yea ofcourse the way he shouted at her made me angry...
And yea Mishti was right...Why always Taani??? But the late part actually saved you...LOLLOLLOL 
YAAR IT WAS SUPERCOOL...JUST LOVED IT!!!Wink

Keep writing more!!!SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samiha_taarey

-GoluGudiya- IF-Rockerz
-GoluGudiya-
-GoluGudiya-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Yaar That Was Too Hot !! Rey's POV was just amazing !! Though He was a bit rude in the start ! I really enjoyed it !
nithi_newlife Goldie
nithi_newlife
nithi_newlife

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samiha_taarey

me 1st even before ur pm & scrap
i m on cloud9 nw all because of u & nithi di!!!!!!! u guyz made my dares sooo beautiful , romantic & hot tht i m feeling proud of myself ki maine tum dono ko dares diya hai... huh aise mat dekh yaar maine itni achi dares di hai to kuch credits to mai lungi hi na...

nw coming on 2 dis

Te Amo :TR Rain Romance

hayeee!!!!!!! name se hi mai adhi ghayel ho gayeee...

he he he chinta mat kar mai 18+ hu...
starting ki 1st para par k mujhe laga  tu kahi THLH ki update galti se os me to nehi post kardi...LOLLOLLOL

She was Taani, my sweetest and most beautiful wife, I loved her so very much so that I couldn't think about a moment without her.
above lyn park laga nehi nehi ye mera dare diya hua os hi hai bt den

If you thought that I was going to tell something like this, then you were totally wrong. No, she was my wife for sure, but I didn't even notice her properly since we got married.
i was lyk Shocked kamini tu kabhi nehi sudhar sakti na...Angry har bar tujhe bass meri taani ko hi suffer karwani hai!!!!!!
Bt after tht the way u potrayed rey's pov & the transaction of his own feelings was just beyond on awsome

I am sorry, I actually forgot that you are alone in the entire house. But, I guess Bhoot would not eat you up...ROFLROFLROFL

After sometime when my intelligence, my grey matter could able to control my anger, I could realize my fault... i just luvd dis lyn  i dont know why bt i luvd it...
finally my most awaited parts came...
i knw u knw mai kis parts ki bat kar rahi hu so quote nehi karungi varna meri comment teri os se bhi jada lambu ho jayegi...LOLLOLLOL
bt i just wanted 2 say the way u write the song sequence it was 100 tyms better & hot than my expectation!!!!! it was just perfect ...
In 1 wrd

waise u hav 2 give some credits 2 me also 4 the song selection ...Wink

as because of dis lyrics tujhe end ki scene describe karne ki jarurat hi nehi pari...LOL

At last just wanted 2 say
as a frnd as well as a writter...
Thank u sooo much 4 dis wonderfull os...

WAISE I SAW MY NAME IN YOUR COMMENT...SO COOUDN'T STOP MYSELF FROM COMMENTING...YAAR HOW DO YOU THINK SUCH DARES???
AND YEA..YOU SERIOUSLY DESERVE CREDITS...WANT TO KNOW WHY??WinkWink
IF YOU HADN"T GIVEN ME THIS DARE...I WOULD HAVE NEVER TRIED SUCH A THING!!!
THANK YOU FOR THAT!!!
AND YEA REST I'LL TALK TO YOU WHEN YOU COMMENT FOR MY OS!!!WinkWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samiha_taareyLavender_Luna

cutedollll IF-Dazzler
cutedollll
cutedollll

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Awsome...
.PixieBunnie. IF-Stunnerz
.PixieBunnie.
.PixieBunnie.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
debu...Hug...

behna...this was awesome lovely super duper hit...how can u write such a beautiful update???loved this so much...

Edited by Dipu_taarey - 23 June 2013 at 11:29pm

Go to top