India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Written Episode - 24/6/2013

Vishalrx IF-Rockerz
Vishalrx
Vishalrx

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Episode begins with Kanha and Meethi in Room .Meethi says to Kanha that she has already signed divorce papers. Meethi further continues that why are you said brother what ever happen in the past leave it. Kanha Says he to don't want to further discuss about this matter.

Meethi says that she had already signed divorce papers and papa sent it to akash's place. Now it will be enough that akash to sign divorce papers and this relationship ends . Meethi says to Kanha that don't fell sad brother..i m always there with u ..both hug Each other.

Sankrant says after long tiny we meet since each other. Now u no need to necessary to go for Mumbai ..i know still u love babhi. And I can see ur love in the eyes.
Akash Packing everything and Finished . Sankrant says that before leaving this place u have left something here .Akash asks what ..he opens meethi and akash's marriage snap and says you want to start new relationship. Want to cherish old memories? I m just saying. Bhaiya for this small promise why are u going to sacrifice ur life ! Don't want this all promises.i still know u love babhi. And Akash leaves .

in Thakur house Divya says to everyone that she arranged for dinner . Suddenly a bell rings. Mukta says that she goes and Check who is there on thr door. Mukta smiles and says .Hi Sharma Uncle ..its you.. Come inside. And Sharma Invites to Jogi that he should attend her Daughter's Engagement.And he further continues that my daughter is least bothered about other relations for engagement. She just wants Jogi Thakur to Attend the Engagement .Jogi says you know one thing.  Just now we completed Iccha's death rituals and came now its ..
Sharma Says . I'm. Sorry Jogi Sir , i.will surely bring mu daughter and son in law on engagement day and he leaves...

Mamaji was  Drinking .Sankrant comes to Mamaji that I want to say something. I know what's going on ur mind and  ur thinking about the situation ..i know ur Bhana and Bhanja ( Ekadashi and  Akash ) is leaving this home . Its Time to stop them till today I was against my mother and U .but today I m with U . Mamaji Further continues that no its no use ..My Ekadashi is very straight forward and she can't change the words now . And her son Akash us equal of his mother. Just explain to ur sister about this whole situation. And tell what disadvantages occours to Akash ! I know Mamaji ..u and Mother have a bond of love from many years ..she will definitely listen ur words

Divya says ..in.this situation how can we go to engagement. Meethi says that no no ..everyone should go for engagement and bless the girl to lead a good life ..whatever happened in my and brothers life ..dont think about that matter  ,Mukta says to Meethi that U should also attend engagement but meethi refuses ..Damini also tells Thakur that they should go and says, I will stay with Meethi. Thakur finally agrees

Agarth says to Ekadashi that .what's the necessary to leave the home ..she says ..u ordered meethi to bring back to house which I don't like..Mamaji says to Akash that to take promise by keeping his hand on his mother's head  ! And says..now tell truth that U will go there to bring back meethi there , and U still love her now ..abd he says now we got answer  ..still akash has chance to be with meethi as divorce papers dint came now .mbut see in my daughter's life, a young girls heart is broken still.u have time ..think.. Today ..i m folding both of my hands and requesting U to think once again..

Ekadashi sits and questions to Agarth that U want to bring bahu back to here ..what if akash go there and if that people attack on him ! Aha do h say .Agarth. says that TRUE love never fails..akash will try to understand them better and try to bring back . And Ekadshi asks akash that U really want bahu to back home. And akash keeps calm. Ekadashi says ..now i got it. U really want meethi to be back..Go and bring bahu back. Akash says, no. Maiyaa says, I free you from your promise. Go and bring back your happiness. Akash has little smile on his face. Sankrant and Agarth are happy as well

Episode Ends

Precap :- Same as Friday's Precap.

If any mistakes are found ..plz bring it to my point

Edited by VishalCksp - 25 June 2013 at 8:32am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcircoolxrgattusinipillailoveyouichcha-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
^ Thanks a lot for the WU dear! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: