India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Freedom of speech is different from warning

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
I think people on forum doesnt know the difference between Freedom of speech and warning,threathoning the cvs ,For eg madhu asked RK to give sultan once chance to speak ,madhu was always like this ,if she was someone who doesnt give chance;she wouldnt have married RK,she was very much in character ;.She always did what she felt was right,she even married RK against padmini s wish.She isnt anyone s slave.Just becoz she told RK to talk to Sultan what hungama your did in forums is stupid.do cvs have to take permission of Rishibala audience before everything they do .Its looks liks looking at the audience of forum isnt it?

Regarding sultan,i dont think there is any reason to hate the character , whats wrong to see a track how two brothers have turned enemies and to see in future wether they become one ,i think the only fear in Rishibala fans is their scared of sulbala.Few days before madhu was taking revenge with help of sultan suddenly she changed ,then ul got rishibala lovey lovey moments.Sulbala fans watched the show even skipped it,most of them dint skip due to sultan s story which was shown simuntaneously ;but we were patient .Whereas rishibala fans even made mocking post on whats this sulbala.What i dont like is who is anyone to mock others taste.Why do i feel Rishibala fans want to have control on everyone , wants to always show that show is there becoz of them and they are owners.Create polls to show whom,ul might be owners of forums but that doesnt count of trps.Most of audience are net audience.If it was internet show then your views were atleast justified..

This is show not a film tracks keep coming ,which leads till today have been together,dont they have to face a testing phase,seperation is part of every show and everything is predictable whats the fun in watching a show.Supose everyday they showed love scenes ,how many days are we going to enjoy ,after some time its going to get monotonous and audience is going get bored.So please stop the negativity on forum.If anyone is leaving then leave but dont make public announcement ,no need to spoil the atmosphere on forum.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucky1123-Shanzy-ddhifan

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Trust me you are wasting your breath it is like talking to a brick wall
ddhifan IF-Dazzler
ddhifan
ddhifan

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
agree