Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

VIRMAN:SS HATE AND LOVE STORY Chapter 13 and Epilogue pg 64,21/9 (Page 64)

.jai. Goldie
.jai.
.jai.

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
me first
runs to read

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jannat94

Jannat94 IF-Dazzler
Jannat94
Jannat94

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Happy Reading

Now the predator facade her prey... She is Manvi and wearing Mangalsutra, her partition filled vermillion, her hand covered with beautiful chooda... And she is standing with a killer smirk.

"Maaanviii" Ranveer said unbelievable voice

He know she is alive and Rajbeer told the rest but still he thought, she wouldn't to come in front of him but she come.

"Hiii Ranveer" Manvi said with a smirk

"U R here" he asked

"Ur brother didn't tell u, I also work here, I thought u r smart but u r duffer." she replied with attitude

Added, "U r in my party and u said I'm here?" said with smirk

"My Husband, Jiju and my friend take over ur company, so I had to be here na" she said

"Ur husband" he chocked

"My Friend and Jiju also" she completes

3 men wore Armani black 3 piece suit standing with the killer smirk and whole party guest applauded on their coming.

"Hello Ranveer Sir" Armaan said with wide killer smirk on her face

"Armaaan" Ranveer got second shocked of the evening

"Armaan Alluwalia" he replied

"How could u do this to me, I trust to blindly, u can't be alluwalia's" Ranveer and Rajbeer said in shocked

"He gives side hug to Manvi and said, I love to break blind trust of person."

Manvi reciprocate the hug and said, "My Friend" with smirk

(Armaan work in Ranveer firm coz of Manvi.)

Then Virat and Viren come next to give another shock, now he hadn't anything left not even his any house, villa, farmhouse and other company which take over by Vadhera legally.

Virat snake his arm around Manvi waist and said, "Hiii I really feel bad for u, u wouldn't have anything left and from now on u all three comes on Roads, beggar u see... But don't worry we'll give u a very nice accommodation... Jail u see nice place for u Right" he said with killer smirk kissed Manvi cheek and they had an eye-lock for assuring each other.

"My Lovely Husband U see" Manvi again introduce to him

"They were shocked beyond limit, Why u did this to Us?"

"There were so many reasons" Mr. Singhania "We'll told u everything." Viren said

"My Jiju" she once again introduce him

"Specter Arrest them" all said

"Why for which crime" Ranveer Said

"Because U r murder of unborn child" Manvi and Virat Said

"U did 2 marriages and attempt to kill ur 2nd wife, Am I Right" Musky and Rahul said

"U cheating on Us also, U send ur Brother in my firm for stealing document" Viren and Jeevika said

"And last but not the least, for window dressing and taking loan from bank by giving bribe" Am I Right "Sir" Armaan and Ridhima explain

In that party not only top business tycoon but judge of high court and lawyer are also present, it's their plan.

"U don't have proven for this" Ranveer and Rajbeer said

"Oh! We r that dumb Ranveer", Manvi said

The light off and projector start

Rajbeer photo of stealing document shown...

Ranveer giving bribe to Bank manager shown...

And last voices of Manvi and Ranveer or Piya heard by all, that voice mail send by Armaan on that day...

(As U remembers in her past she sends a voice mail to Armaan and Virat and Armaan recall it todays morning and take it as a proof.)

All are shocked and shunned to inhuman behaviour of them and all people are cursing them for their sin.

Ranveer, Rajbeer and Piya don't understand... What to do, they came on conclusion

3 of them bend on his knees,

"Manvi, we know our sin is unforgivable but plz We are Sorry" Ranveer said

"Sorry sound interesting from ur mouth Ranveer"Manvi replied

"We are ashamed or feel so guilty Manvi, plz forgive us", Piya said

"U should be" Manvi again replied

"Plz Manvi don't do this, we are really sorry", Rajbeer said

"Hmmm" is only her replied with the smirk

"Plz Manvi don't make us arrest, plz give us punishment, slap me but plz" Ranveer said

"U r not that worthy for my touch or slap even", manvi said

"And I punished u but only physical torture but mentally one too and Are u interested to know what will that", "Now every people who watch the news cursed u for ur deed..." that ur punishment for u by me.

(I take this cursing part from very known film Taare Zameen Par...Hope U remember the full dialogue of Amir Khan)

Cursing is so much power so destroy any person and now on every person curse him...

And u all are spend time in custody, do physical job and every day or night remember me and recall ur deed or sin u did with me.

Ranveer got a chance and without wasting golden opportunity he remove pistol and target on Manvi... And about to shot

Jeevika also lost in Manvi words and pain when her attention caught by Ranveer and his about to action... She can't tell anyone as she hadn't time so without wasting any second she pushed Manvi

But

Baaanggg

All are get shocked

"Jeevikaaa" Manvi screamed

Jeevika fall on Manvi and Manvi is in under... Jeevika hand start bleeding

Police take his pistol

And all gather around her...

"Ridhima, Muskaan, Rahul... Look her" Manvi said in hell scared voice

They inspect the situation and saw that the bullet hit her shoulder.

Now this is the limit for all and Virat is first one who hit directly on his face and Ranveer nose start bleeding and he was on floor.

Virat, Viren, Rahul and Armaan take out their whole frustration on him to beat black and blue... Police tries to stop him but no use... They are out of Control...

Lastly he was unconsciously lying on floor moaning in pain...

Police stop them now

They All were arrested coz Vadhera and Alluwalia lodge the case against them for fraud, cheating, manipulation, deceiving, second marriage and attempt to murder and Judge declared that they got punished for their deed life time in Jail.

In the meantime Ambulance came and they all went to Hospital for her treatment...

Redhima is Jeevika doctor; she and Dr Shashank checked her and treat her injury.

"How is she" all said

"How is her baby" Manvi asked

"She is perfectly fine and her baby too, the bullet only touch her shoulder, so don't worry." Redhima said happily

All are happy and goes to meet her

"Why u did that, if any happen to u or baby then" Manvi asked

"If u r at my place did the same" Jeevika said

They hugged and all are meet her and give her time to have rest... And Viren stay there

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

abc456DOLLY_SHARMAhindujareddykinzsweettasiTuba_KSGneghaanvyagnihotrishirhid5roseparvinlujeyn9Abqurahmanvilover18.jai.jia123sagarkalu-devipink1Syed695kulsum_virmanrasp_berryroshrebhangokvirmanfan013kusharberry-LumosMaxima-niki795

Jannat94 IF-Dazzler
Jannat94
Jannat94

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged

8 month later

They all are chatting and sitting in Armaan Farmhouse as they all spend quality of time together on every weekend...

Muskaan and Manvi taking care of Jeevika and her need, poor all always tolerate her tantrums or mood swing...

Viren usually roaming at night for fulfilling her wishes but he not only suffered, he made other suffer too.

Last to last night Jeevika crave for eating pun puri at Nariman Point... And that too at 2 am. He made called Rahul and Musky, Armaan and Ridzi and last but not the least Virat and Manvi... "All r curing Viren why they suffered" but Viren said "they also promotion and are best buddy what is best friends for"

They went enjoying their time together.

One day Manvi proposed her dream in front of other

"Guys IBPS conduct an exam next month I thought of filling form" Manvi said in convincing tone

"No" All said in unison

"But, it is my dream job" Manvi said in sad tone

"Look u want to do work than join our company but u r not going to work any other place" Virat said in possessive tone

Virat was hell possessive towards her. He won't allow wearing western outfit, they remember party scene where all guys watching her... He wants Manvi with him 24/7.

Manvi sometime feels good with his possessive but sometime she is angry on him.

In Virman Room

Manvi is standing near the balcony when Virat comes near her and find her lost in moor and starry night... And both are rejoicing the moments with each other... Virat and Manvi become best friends first...

"This is beautiful Virat" without looking at him

"How could u always know without looking me?"

"Because I can acknowledge ur presence" she looks and smiles at him

He smile back and hugs her and Manvi reciprocate hug,...

"I Love U Virat", Manvi finally said in his chest and Virat is top of the world after hearing her confession.

"I Love U Too Manvi" Virat replied

Both enjoy being in each other arm and dreaming of their future together.

This is Hate Story of Ranveer and Manvi where she hell bend on take revenge and go any extend for giving him punishment for his deed... And Love Story of Virat and his unconditional love for Manvi, which break the walls in her and gives feeling she is still a human being who is alive... And lastly both are succeeded in their respective motive.

The end

Hope I did justice with this story

So how was that Good Or Bad?

Sorry for grammatical mistake or other error

Thank u so much for ur love...and support

This story ain't real either false alse.

And sisi this story is also liked by me...

Love U All...Finally Finish...Yipeee

Sidrah Big smile Heart

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

abc456DOLLY_SHARMAfooty0707Devan.monalisakinzsweettasisaathanaTuba_KSGjayprabugarimaksgianshirhid5roseparvinneghaanvyagnihotrilujeyn9Abqurahmissmysticmanvilover18.jai.JESNIAkalu-devijia123sagarSyed695swathinkulsum_virmanroshreb_Padfoot_pink1-Minion-hangokvirmanfan013-LumosMaxima-kusharberryniki795

Jannat94 IF-Dazzler
Jannat94
Jannat94

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Thanks U each and every body who like the story and like it and Made comments
thanx foe commenting or likng in last part...U don't know it's a big surprise to me as I didm't expect of it so I give u one more surprise... as epilogueWink

sorry for troubling you so much but my pc won't allow my to send it in one post...so i made part...Like accordingly...What to do

and YES I"M SO Happy...My last sem result was out and scored Grade 'A' .
wopppiiieee...Yipeee
DancingPartyDancing

Love you so much for ur love...Finally I completed my one story...it's all coz of ur love...Big smile

Tell me which story U want to read next...I'll try to update next That only
Love SidrahBig smile

Edited by Jannat94 - 21 September 2013 at 9:50am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

abc456sweettasikinzneghaanvyagnihotrishirhid5roseparvinlujeyn9AbqurahMTBT_12071316Tuba_KSG.jai.manvilover18JESNIAjia123sagarSyed695kulsum_virmanhangokroshrebvirmanfan013pink1kusharberry-LumosMaxima-niki795

Jannat94 IF-Dazzler
Jannat94
Jannat94

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sweettasiTuba_KSGneghaanvyagnihotrishirhid5roseparvinAbqurahmanvilover18.jai.JESNIASyed695kulsum_virmanpink1niki795kusharberry-LumosMaxima-

Jannat94 IF-Dazzler
Jannat94
Jannat94

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Sorry I posted twice...i don't know...how I did this mistake...So i remove from here...

Edited by Jannat94 - 21 September 2013 at 9:14am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NishiarorakinzneghaanvyagnihotrishirhidAbqurahmanvilover18.jai.JESNIAjia123sagarSyed695kulsum_virmanvirmanfan013pink1-LumosMaxima-niki795

Jannat94 IF-Dazzler
Jannat94
Jannat94

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Epilogue

Six year Later

Their life is change and got promoted and reached to next generation level...

Armaan and Ridhima had two kids' tanmay and tripti...

Same as Muskaan And Rahul had two kids Nikhaal and Neeti...

Likewise Jeevika and Viren had two kids Samay and Shikha...

And finally our Virat and Manvi they had one kid, planning to other, it because after that night Virat gives her proper time or space to make her comfortable or coz of health issue, after 2 year when Manvi is alright and comfortable with him they again become one, Manvi respect him or love him but still her wound physically or mentally take time to heals and now she is happy with her life. Manvi and Virat child is is younger among all... His name is Gaurav and Manvi called him Garv, he is 2 year old now... And youngest is Jeevika and Viren kid... Samay...

All are sipping their coffee and enjoy their time with each other... They spends time together in weekends, their kids are also best buddies to respective partner and same love they had for others like their Mamma's and Papa's.

Virat and Garv are fighting with each other and issue is Manvi in Garden area, Both father and Son duo are hell possessive for Manvi... Manvi didn't handle one kid but two; Virat is not less than his son... His son won't let his father around her mamma... Poor Virat, he tries spend time with her but his son no no only Manvi's son spoiled the whole moment... He won't allow her mamma to sleep with Virat... He comes and sleep with her. Virat loves him so much but when he start stubborn ness Virat is no less, he does the same... All the sitting and talking when Garv coming to manvi coz he saw his father close to his Mamma.. And again they fighting and all of them enjoying and laughing on duos fighting...

"She is my wife" virat groan

"Shee ids my Mumma" Garv said cutely

"Go away and play with kids" virat said

"No I bon't" Garv said and hugging manvi's legs

"Virat let me" Manvi tries to stop fight but no use

"No Manvi, he cuts her Gaurav go and play with other, He said" he got some time close to Manvi but again his son

"No.. No... No... I bon't Goo anlybere" gavr said and tries to sit on her laps and Manvi carried him.

"Manvi u put her down" virat said stubbornly

"Virat he is a kid" he is our kid

"Nope, he ur kid and my biggest enemy" Virat said sulkily

All of them pity on Manvi and Sometime on Virat but now they were controlling there laughing...

"U put down else" Virat warn him

And he cuddles more closure to Manvi

"Or else" she said narrowing her brows in angry tone, she is literary fed up with duo

"Virat gulp and else nothing, I cuddle more closer to U" he give sweet smile

His son got irritated and tries to cut his hand around her Mamma but Virat is Virat... He gives his palm to cut him and enjoying his teasing...

Poor Manvi what can she do only grind between them..

All who control their laughter burst out and laughing more loudly... But it only irritates her.

Before dinner

Manvi is helping Musky, Ridzi, Jeevz in lobby talking girl talk [:p] when Virat come to lobby and call her...

"Plz Bhabhi's luckily our kids is sleep and i got some time with my wife, can I take her with me?" he asked shamefully

All are gasped but said in teasing

"Ofcourse Jiju we'll manage alone" Musky said

"Yes yes we understand ur problem" Ridzi said teasing tone

"Of course Girl, we aren't like Manvi's son" and wink at Manvi

Manvi is embarrass, shy and beat root red due to his shameless talk but nothing come to her throat... And she gives angry glare to her friends who are teasing her.

Virman Room

Manvi is angry on him, she move above and he followed her..

"why u do this Virat, u r not kid" manvi said

"I want to spend time with U in absence of ur Son" virat said lovingly

"You"

Before she said anything Virat sealed her lip with his in passionate kiss and Manvi is first shocked then relax, she knows she can't win over him... She let him do whatever he wants... She gives up

But poor souls were again disturbed by Armaan, Viren, and Rahul calling them for dinner.

They knocked door and said, "Guys come soon for dinner." if u guys r done they said teasingly

"How could we done in between the our enemies, u all r my enemies, now I'll trains ur kids to ruin ur moments" Virat said his eyes was red in desire and anger coz of regular disturbance

"We" Virat said in frustratedly

"We are coming" manvi cut him and fixed herself and said, "Let Go" Manvi said but Virat said irritated

"No" sulk like a kid

"Don't behave like a kid; u already gave chance to teasing us" Manvi said and ready to Go

"U only care of teasing, ur son but u don't care of me or love me." Virat said stubbornly

"Virat, u know that U r big time actor or smaller to Garv" she said annoyingly with her hubby behaviour who become kid now a days

They came out from room and Join the dinner... All r teasing them and Virat become shameless enjoying but Manvi head r down, she is red... She has to pay for her husband love now.

Later at Night

All are ready switch to their room after teasing, dinner and chatting... When Garv coming from room searching for Manvi, he rubbing his eyes as he wake up between his sleep.

"Mamma, bele al U?" Garv said close to Manvi

"Manvi get up and take him in her arms" What happen Garv?

"I bos aaalone" garv said

"Mamma is here, now sleep" Manvi said hugs him and make him sleep

"See my world best enemies" come and my wife giving him attention

Manvi gave him glare to shut up

All are again start laughing but stop at Manvi glare

They all moved to their room

Manvi lay him properly and stand when Virat come and hug her or nuzzling with his nose gives ticklish sensation to Manvi

"Virrraaat" she moan

But he won't stop torture her with his various mischievous

He made her slouch and said, "Manvi, I think we should plan for second kid"

"Manvi look at him surprised but later join him, Hmmm"she nodded

"And that too a baby girl"

"Why" she asked

"Coz I want a team member, ur son won't take my side or even not allow me to touch u, So, I want a girl kid who atleast listen to me and fight for me" Virat explain

"And if she won't listen and more possessive than Garv Is" She replied

"No, I'm sure girls r sweet and u didn't heard, Girl child listen to his Dad and loves him more"

"Ohhh ! So u want a girl child for making team against me"

"No, not U against Ur son, at least we are equal member, now ur son is win when my daughter come than we'll going to win" he explain

"Virat" she said and playfully hit on his chest

"Thanks for coming in my life Virat" Manvi said

"Thank shanks to you Manvi" Virat said

"I love U Manvi" she hugs him

"I love U too Virat" he peck on her lip

The cuddle more to each other and sleep peacefully in each other arms...

Welcome their Future

Sorry for any grammatical or other errors

Do like and Comments

Love you all

SidrahBig smile Heart

Edited by Jannat94 - 21 September 2013 at 9:04am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25abc456DOLLY_SHARMAabhinav23Rashinarajini99Nehasharma11manishsurDevan.monalisanidakhhindujareddykinzsweettasisaathanaTuba_KSGshirhidluvmanat5roseparvinneghaanvyagnihotriPolo_sanu0555manuthiAbqurahmanvilover18JESNIAkalu-devijia123sagarhangokSyed695swathinkulsum_virmanroshrebvirmanfan013devilaonmoonpink1madhuharinikusharberry-LumosMaxima-niki795prathe

pink1 IF-Rockerz
pink1
pink1

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
last part and epilogue was superb and awesome
finally rajvir,ranveerand pirya got arrested ans her
life became happy she is with her friend ,husband,
and her children she living happy life with them
and garv and his part funny and nice
waiting u r other story to start which still u
not completed update soon waiting to u r  other
story