Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

VIRMAN:SS HATE AND LOVE STORY Chapter 13 and Epilogue pg 64,21/9 (Page 63)

-Minion- IF-Rockerz
-Minion-
-Minion-

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
really sry for late comment.
manvi past was so painful.how could ranveer do that just manvi say no to her thats why he ruin her life.i feel like kill him.i know virat will be not live him.
what jeevika did was not right how can she think like that about manvi.she break manvi once again.
this cha is really a emotional one.what virat do is right.it is need to bring manvi alive.i really love this.finally manvi accept virat.
now waiting for virat and ranveer meeting.i want him suffer more then manvi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jannat94

luvmanat Senior Member
luvmanat
luvmanat

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
OOo... My God...!!
Speechless... Stern Smile

Jannat94

hangok IF-Rockerz
hangok
hangok

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
read it again and loved it againSmile

waiting for the next part

Jannat94

virmanfan013 IF-Rockerz
virmanfan013
virmanfan013

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Res

unres Embarrassed 
jannat first of all thank u so much for posting it on the threadEmbarrassed
and second thank u so much for res. arrey why would i beat you yaar after all you are my sis na old waliWink
now coming to the update it was like chumeshwari updateEmbarrassed and i really enjoyed it a lot. thank god jeevika realized her mistake of not trusting at her friend.
and  finally manvi trust virat and gave herself to him so that he could heal her wound although it is not easy to forget the scars which you get but love and care heal it slowly.
really love the way how you show manvi openup with virat and cried her heart out after long time. and i am very happy for both of them.
whole part was written very beautifully and i enjoyed the every bit of it and you know whenever i read this story na i can't tell you how i fee it's a top secretEmbarrassed
plz plz plz cont soon and thanx again for posting it here on the thread
love you Heart
your old sis shivali ROFL

Jannat94

manuthi Senior Member
manuthi
manuthi

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
nice update..
i loved it...
thanks 4 pm...Wink

Jannat94

jiss143 Newbie
jiss143
jiss143

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
awesome

Jannat94

shirhid Senior Member
shirhid
shirhid

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
i read it again here
loved it 
plz cont soon

Jannat94

Jannat94 IF-Dazzler
Jannat94
Jannat94

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Hello Beautiful Lovelies... Here I give U last chapter of Hate And Love Story... Happy Reading...If u like music tjen read from lappy or PC...otherwise Happy Reading again

Chapter 13

Manvi Pov

The suns ray disturbing my peaceful sleep which I took after ages... I tilt myself and find the most protective arm around my waist securely and I caught him staring me with not only love but care, understanding, trust and most important promise to stay with my forever... I don't from how long I'm also staring to him..."His eyes find most vital question, Was I regret of last night.?" I don't regret the moment, I shared with him... How could I but?

"I don't want him to suffer coz of my dark past but he came and tries to erase bad memories of my past."

We had an eye lock I don't know from how long... We stare each with blinking... We I was with Ranveer it was forced thing to me and last night was different, I don't understand What.. Then I realise my position and I'm... I closed my eyes and come out from his grip but he didn't lemme go...

"Viraaat" I stammer said his name... In just one night he returns my feeling and Now I feel shy... It's obvious Right

Virat POV

Whole Night I was watching her... And find that what a person did with this girl... He sin murdered a innocent girl and made her a dead soul or emotionless person who whom I deal last night but now she look more serene and calm, her angelic face show her emotion.

It's not the first time I slept with but last time she was nervous or scared but didn't show me, she became cold that time and in night her face showed that she was dead with her nightmare but last night she relaxed and I feel happy I gave some relaxation and I promised to myself she only forget her horrible past and only remember happiness...

My session was broke by her stir ness and I got scared to think that "How will she react about last night" and next moment I saw she look into my eyes and staring me, we had an eye lock in which I try to find my answer and yes I got my answer... She is still relaxed and I didn't saw any regretting and feel I got Heaven...

Our eye lock was broke when She realize her position so closed to me and wants to make distance but I didn't want to let her go and she is wriggling in my arms than I realize she was shy, God she blushed her lashed are down and cheek got little pink, OMG I don't want to let her go after this... But had to unwilling... I released her and she sits and cover herself and I shamelessly watched watch.

Virat stupid look other side... My mind scream but my eyes didn't miss the best ever scene.

Manvi lashes were low and Virat is happy to see her state...

"Oblivious she is Girl" Virat snap his though by her voice

"Thank You Virat" she said with geniuses

It's not for last night coz I can't tell u what u give me last night but this thanks is for believing me..

"Why u help me Virat?"

"At first I only wanted to help ur revenge but later I realize I love U and can't leave U... And couldn't saw u like that... Manvi."

Virat I still told u, don't spoil ur life coz of me?

I don't spoil my life but if u doesn't come in my life than my life surely spoiled... I can't take breathe if u r not with me now.

Virat don't make me selfish, I can't ruined ur life?

Manvi u r not selfish but I, If u r selfish than I'm more selfish then u Manvi, last night u trust me, give urself to me but u know what, what u give me.. U give a blissful moment, I can't express what I feel now. If u feels alive then i'm not less Manvi.

She looked at him and saw honesty only honesty... She nodded.

Manvi get up from and goes to washroom for getting ready and then Virat... They both got ready for taking breakfast and made everything to ready for last step of her revenge.

Jeevika and Viren came there

"I'm sorry; I know my sorry ain't enough for my deed... I hurt u beyond limit. But still forgive me."

"It's okie Jeevika, we'll accept as u really feel guilty" Rahul said

Jeevika looked Manvi

"Jeevika it's ain't that easy, give me time, plz sorry... I'll forgive for our friendship..."

"Jeevika smiled and hug her"

They all come together and did a group hug...

They lastly follow up their plan...

Later At Night

It was a success party... Through by Alluwalia's, they take over Sinhania's Industries and become new owner... Allwalia purchase 51% share of his company and Vadhera are ready to pay his liabilities of other company as they were not capable of doing it and other board members are acceded with them... And they become new owner of all his companies...

In Singapore when they got news about it, they abruptly to come to India and after landing, they came to party to meet Alluwalia and Vadhera's... They heard about Alluwalia but didn't get chance to meet him but today they will go to meet him.

Ranveer, Rajbeer and Piya enter the party and party is on full swing with high tycoon businessman but they ware hell angry on him, without his consent, they took over their companies... And the light is off..

The spot light focus on a person and she is a slim perfect shaped girl... Cladded in golden Sharara with Pinky embroidery and her Dupatta is hanging on one side...

Manvi Song

Akele tanha jiya na jaaye tere bin
Bhulaana tujhko, bhulaana tujhko na mumkin] 2
Sulagati hai meri raatein
Sulgate hai mere palchhin, sulgate din
Bhulaana tujhko,
Bhulaana tujhko na mumkin
Akele tanha...

She roams around her but he didn't recognise her at yet...

Jiya na jaaye jaaye jaaye
Mujhe tanhaayiyaan deke mera jeena kiya mushkil
Tere sadme ke sadmon se tadapata hai bechaara dil
Tere saare gunaahon ki sanam tujhko saja dungi
Mohabbat ki tadap kya hai tujhe bhi main bata dungi
Sulagati hai meri raatein, sulgate hai mere palchhin, Sulgate din
Bhulaana tujhko, bhulaana tujhko na mumkin
Akele tanha

She walks towards Piya and remember she was the one who trap her in his plan...

Barasati hai meri aankhein, akele pal mein roti hai
Tujhe hi yaad karati hoon, sukun se main na soti hoon
Diya kya khub yeh tune sila meri wafaaon ka
Tujhe ik roj main dungi sila teri jafaaon ka
Sulagati hai meri raatein, sulgate hai mere palchhin, Sulgate din
Bhulaana tujhko, bhulaana tujhko na mumkin
Akele tanha

Her eyes speak, she won't let anyone spare and everyone paid for his deed and they were living a hell life which she lives in those years...

Song Ended

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

abc456DOLLY_SHARMA0707nidakhhindujareddykinzsweettasiTuba_KSGneghaanvyagnihotriAbqurahshirhid5roseparvinmanvilover18.jai.JESNIAkalu-devijia123sagarhangokrasp_berrySyed695kulsum_virmanroshrebvirmanfan013pink1-Minion-kusharberry-LumosMaxima-niki795

Go to top