Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

VIRMAN:SS HATE AND LOVE STORY Chapter 13 and Epilogue pg 64,21/9 (Page 54)

iluviratmanvi Senior Member
iluviratmanvi
iluviratmanvi

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
superb updae 
great dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jannat94

Jannat94 IF-Dazzler
Jannat94
Jannat94

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Hello lovelies... How are U all... Hope u all r good... Here is next part... Happy Reading...

Hate And Hate Story

Chapter 12 A

"Virat" said unknowingly said... He looked at her

It's a first time she called by his name no sir... It sound so good

"I mean Virat Sir" she corrected herself

"Manvi, Virat sounds better" he replied plz called me by my name.

"Why u didn't do anything that night" she asked hestitately

"U want anything happen between us" in teasing tone "else, I don't have any problem to do IT with you." he smirk

Manvi directly looked into his eyes so that Virat with a smile and his eyes speak different unspoken words...

"Don't come near me Virat in last u only get loneliness or hurt,

U r nice person Virat find a girl who reciprocate ur feeling... The Love deserve"

"Manvi don't reciprocate my feeling, I didn't asked U but don't have rights to stop me." he is confidently and adamant to his decision

Why U don't try to understand Virat, I can't u anything to u, nothing... I didn't had anything left which I'll give to anyone... I'm used material Virat A very brutally used material... She said in loud voice

"Armaan is already standing there then Muskaan & Rahul also come and heard his conversation... They are not surprised, somewhere they are happy for Manvi and somewhere they know Manvi never accede for it, they thought Virat also back out after hearing that but their expectation was wrong when they heard his words again"

A don't care Manvi, I promised to myself long before whatever ur past, it never affect my love for U and I never asked to share ur pain with me coz I'm pretty much sure one day I gain ur trust and that day u, urself told me everything... He replied

"I Love U Manvi, I really love U and I really Do till my last breath" he added his voice only reflects pure love only love..."

Manvi look other side and shut her eyes closed... She realizes she will be weak in front of his unconditional love which didn't demand anything to her just give himself to her...

Virat stand from his seat and come closure and kissed her cheek...made open her eye but she doesn't turn

"Take Care" and "I Love U" he said with love and care

When he comes out was shocked to saw her friend, he won't regret to moment he shared with her and confess his feeling to her but he feels embarrass to caught red handed in front of her friend teasing yet respecting eyes

"Ummm Take Care and Bye" he said hurriedly and goes out now he was blushed also

"Bye Virat Jiju, Musky said little loud to teasing him but he didn't looked.

They are so happy for Manvi"

They enter in her room and looking each other to start convo but didn't dare to speak

What happens??? Manvi said as their friend come long before but stands like statue

"Manvi today I want to share with u which I buried inside me, I love U Manvi" he said

Manvi is shocked so that Rahul & Muskaan ain't less

Rahul open his mouth but Armaan stopped him... Rahul plz let me say first then u guys judge all.

"Manvi I love U when I saw u the first time in ur bank and u was help me in getting loans... U simplicity and innocence always attracts me but I didn't dare to speak my heart in front of you... We became good friends and u started to share ur past life with Rahul, Muskaan and Jeevika won't with u but u always missed and talking about them. I also shared my past life and future with u but could dare to shared my present with u, in which I love u and I still love U.

U told me about Ranveer and his confession that time I didn't dare to say u anything and after a year later When u told me about Ranveer and his proposal, u acceded with him and happy to share ur life with him, I was heartbroken and went from ur life and that time I met with Ridhima in next 3 month Ridhima confess her love but I didn't accept her, she told if Manvi ever comes back to ur life, I'll go out without second thought. I accept her. U know what when I come to know about u and ur condition Ridhima said just go and hold u and someday u accept me and my love but I know u, u never accept any one love and i said to Ridz. Candidly speaking Manvi at that time I won't dare to told U, I was coward he confess and crying"

"Muskaan& Rahul are also crying Manvi is numb about the revelations..."

"He starts again, I want to help u and give the things u deserve but never had guts to confess u at yet, Ridz always encourage me but I scared of rejection but today I know why I never said to U because God never wants it to happen. He chooses him for u. He had guts to confess his feeling after ur rejection or after knowing the reason... He won't back out, it only shows his immense love for u and he ain't coward also Manvi. U should give a chance for ur life and his love. I always wished U in my life but today I know Manvi, I never deserve U, my love never enough for u to heal ur wound but he is different and I'm sure his love heal ur wound for forever."

Manvi u always said life never gives second chance but today its give U a second chance doesn't let it go like that."

"Love the person who loves U, not whom u loved." right Manvi plz accept him and today I also going to accept Ridz I know She'll a perfect partner for me. I'm a top businessman in India and handle every difficult situation in business but timid in that situation, I'm impressed with ur lover boy, he is perfect business tycoon plus bold person in that context... He said now smiling.

Rahul, Muskaan & Manvi respects him more now and Manvi know he is right but she hadn't right to destroy his life coz of her dark or horrible past.

Muskaan and Rahul are crying and smile and hugs him and later all four hugs each other. They wish Armaan to confess in front of Ridhima.

Next Day Armaan gives the news Ridz accepts him and today Dr Shashank also discharges Manvi.

Jeevika, Viren and Virat also come to meet her and get this news.

"U all gonna lived with us" Jeevika said and Viren also supports her, Virat was happy with that.

"Thank you Jiju and Jeevs but we can't, we recently shift to new apartment... We stay with u all day and our new apartment is nearby ur home so we don't had any problem but plz understand we can't." Rahul said in pleasing tone

"That why Manvi was there that night" Virat thought

"Okie Rahul" Jeevika in sad tone.

"Jeevz please yaar, we'll spend time together today, what say?"

Jeevika gives a smile

But I had night duty today Muskaan said in sad tone

We'd lunch together than? Jeevika replied

"Okie" all replied

They all had lunch together and spend quality their time and enjoyed every bit which they missed in these. Jeevika notice the changes in Manvi, Viren always told about her but she says her Manvi ain't like that but she didn't smile, just lost somewhere when she asked her she changed the topic and she didn't compel her further.

They leave from Vadhera Mansion.

Muskaan and Manvi leave for her apartment and Rahul leave for hospital.

Some day goes like day beautiful, her plan also goes well. Manvi also started her job and most vital her revenge. Ranveer and his family went to Singapore to get some help and Armaan here create a situation, he won't get any help or any finance money.

At night Rahul & Muskaan apartment... Muskaan again had leave to hospital for some work...

Armaan, Rahul and Manvi get to know that Ranveer Company do window dressing means fake report as Singhania Company show profits from so many years with the help of Armaan and they'll present in from to other.

Manvi is also making document but feels not good and Armaan notice her that something wrong, she stand to take other paper but stumble a little, she feel dizzy and Armaan hold hers... His back is facing to door. He carries Manvi in his arm and walk towards the bed and gently put her on bed.. Rahul also checks her and scold. All of them sitting beside her and Armaan said we'll done the rest, u just take care of urself and drop a kiss on her forehead.

Jeevika, Viren comes to saw her and Jeevika saw hugging, carried, and kissing scene she intemperate everything wrong and move without noticing Virat is also there. . . Viren try to stop her and Virat didn't understand what happen to her bhabhi sudden.

So how was that Good Or Bad ?

Lemme know waiting 4 ur response...

Hit the like button and Do comment if u like it

Sorry for all grammatical errors or others

Love Sidrah Heart

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25abc456DOLLY_SHARMAabhinav23Rashina0707rajini99Devan.monalisanidakhNishiarorahindujareddykinzNikieesajitaman-2vgaasweettasiTuba_KSGvishalfooljayprabugarimaksgianshirhidneghaanvyagnihotrivajamahesrida12ka4iluviratmanvianu0555lujeyn9luvmanat5roseparvinshonatentanishalnkmeghakrystlemanvilover18.jai.JESNIAkalu-devi_Padfoot_virmanfan013rasp_berrydevilaonmoonroshrebSyed695kulsum_virmanhangok-Minion-pink1madhuharininiki795-LumosMaxima-prathe

iluviratmanvi Senior Member
iluviratmanvi
iluviratmanvi

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
i think i m first for comment yipee
nice update dear

Jannat94

prathe IF-Stunnerz
prathe
prathe

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
wow...so virat finally confessed his feelings and armaan part was surprising and i loved the way u have written the dialogues escpeciall armaans wrds...hopefully manvi accepts virats love soon...
do continue soon dear will wait fr u r updates...Smile
thanks fr the pmSmile

Jannat94

5roseparvin Senior Member
5roseparvin
5roseparvin

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Thank u for pm friend... and about the update its really mindblowing... finally virat confessed his love for her... and omg he is also blushing... hope manvi accept him... and also I like the way armaan confessed his love... but now the question is what's wrong with jeevika... what happen to her...

Jannat94

roshreb IF-Rockerz
roshreb
roshreb

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
awesome...finally virat confessed his love to manvi.. muskaan teasing him by calling him jiju..that was cute... virat made it clear that manvi's past will not affect the love he has for her...armaan is right virat is the one for her..but im scared ..how  will she  react about the whole marriage thing ??..continue soon..

Jannat94

pink1 IF-Rockerz
pink1
pink1

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
nice update finally he cofess his feeling toward her
but she refuse his feeling because of her past
and jeevika MU update soon waiting for update

Jannat94

JESNIA IF-Dazzler