Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

VIRMAN:SS HATE AND LOVE STORY Chapter 13 and Epilogue pg 64,21/9 (Page 36)

-Minion- IF-Rockerz
-Minion-
-Minion-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
manvi is married to ranveer but what ranveer did with manvi?happy that manvi success in her first plan.waiting for next.thanks for pm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jannat94

hangok IF-Rockerz
hangok
hangok

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for this long great update...virat is following her...ufff manvis story is really interesting

Thanks for pm

Jannat94

devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Sorry fr commenting late and also for this little and rukha-sukha commnt... its bcause am commnting through my phone... Coming back to th updt: it was awsm and exciting, loved this confident manvi... and wait what !!! manvi was ,, I mean is married... am shocked... And who was tht other guy ? pls cont soon and thnks fr th pm... take care...

Jannat94

Jannat94 IF-Dazzler
Jannat94
Jannat94

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Thank you note

Hey lovelies thank you so much for each and every like and comments'I feel so good or amazing when I read it'. Or having it

U thought why I made thank you note in this story actually I gives lots of notes on Devil house'hope U all read it'.

I never replying ur comments'but honestly speaking It's really a lot to me

From yesterday I get to know there are so many silent readers of my stories perhaps only for Devils House'.. I never expect that I got that kind of response for u guys'.and I very well know It's a onetime response may be'. But I like it a lot seriously'.

I'm thankful  to everyone who reads my all stories and Devil stories Readers A BIG THANX to you who make my day coz of ur overwhelming response' but I personally thanks to some people who means a lot to me and give their support in kinds of like and their comments.

I really wish I write my other story in such a way like DEVIL HOUSE so that I get such responses'I know I become demanding day by day'. Plz read this note I know many of you note come to know about this note but I wanna say it that why I make this note

And it's a request to silent reader plz hit the like button if u can so that' I come to know about you girls. if not then don't know compulsion for anything

Not for commending or even liking'.. I know there are lots of people who enjoyed it

Missmistic: I came to u guys only coz of her, she is like my little sister who motivates me to write otherwise I never come to this section' she always stand behind me' like a small little'I love you my little sister.

Shivali: My Sister who read and comments or give big comments on my every story whether I was hell boring'I love you

Kulsum: Thank you so much kulsum for yesterday'It you who read my note and reply me.. thanx for giving bigger comments on my every story'or motivate me to write whether I was not so good writer'love to read ur amazing comments.

Syed: urf  Fauzia Thanks to Naina who write ur name in her reply section and I get to know that'I'm scared to ask u: Fauzia Thanx for liking and commending on my every story  and stopping me every yime when I say I wanna stop my story.

Meera: Thank you so much Meera for liking and commending on my every story if its not good or give big commends'I like to read ur Beautiful comments'

Ananya: Sello sister who like my story and commenting it beautifully. Thanks for it and tons of love'

Kyatti: I love ur honesty Kyatti I really wanna said it many times' when u comment in I get u or hate and love story or devil house.. I love you dear'and thanx for comments and likes.

Roshreb: Thank you so much for ur comments'. I really don't think so  u read the marriage bargain again as u already read it and I only write in virman version' I really love to read ur comments in my stories'.i know its boring sometime but u always give lone comments'Thanks

Jesmy143virman: Who love my Devil story the most and give likes and comments in every story and through u I got one more person who like my story'thanks a lot Dear

Huma: I seriously love to know your Views Huma'.Thank u so much for liking and giving long comments my every story'

Hangok: She always like my story and stopping me when I said to stop ad every time u appreciate it'.Thanks for every likes and comments Dear

Lara: Thanks u so much Lara for liking and commending on my stories.

Pink: Sorry I didn't for yesterday There are may be some error that why My PM didn't send it to you'thanks for motivating me always and gives comments and likes

Abqurah: My sweet little sister who like and love my story every time.

Jiasagar: Thank you so much for every time u like and comments on my stories and precaps ' love to reads ur comments.

Jinaku: thank you so much for loving my story and read it and making comment in r busy schedule.

Khushi: Khushi love u dear for ur likes and comments on my stories

Preethi: Thanks you so much for like and comments on my update'

Niki: thanks u so much for like and comments Dear...Love you

Rouza: Thanks for bigger comments and like my stories'

Manvilover: Thanks for like and comments

Copypaste urf UZMA: U says I'm a good writer even I know so well I'm not'.U all are good writers here. And U always appreciate my work'Thanks for every kind of help.Big smile

Zariya: thanks for commending in my Devil house may be u don't even come to know about it but Thanks Dear.

Tanisha: Thanks a lots for comments and like

Prathe: Thanks u so much for like and comments on every story..

Sumania: Thank you for liking and commending dear

Abishan: Thank you for liking and commending dear

Jisna: Thank you for liking and commending dear

Viru netrogena: I love to read ur comment'Thanks for liking and commending

Mira4: Thank you for liking and commending dear

Shonaten: Thank you for liking and commending dear

Jai: Thank you for liking and commending dear

Kusharbbery; Thank you for liking and commending dear

Virmanlover: Thank you for liking and commending dear

Mibigirl: Thank you for liking and commending dear

Googlu: Thank you for liking and commending dear

Aenna: Thank you for liking and commending dear

Naina: Thanks for appreciating me always

If I didn't get any of your's comments or like I feel I don't write Good at all'

And many more'..who like in my story or who read my give their precious time for reading it'sorry if I forget any one'.. Love you all lovelies for being in my life.

Sorry again If I forget anyone'.more of you doesn't come to know about it as I write thank you note but I really wanna share with u girls'.

I plz don't thing I write it for spamming I don't'.just wanna say thank you all and Let me know through Scraps or Pm. Only 3 words I read it its more than enough for me '.. I don't write for spamming honestly'.

For devil story

swathinair,  aman-2,  resmi32,  cindian,  dan23,  Niama19,  abhinav23,  tellyrox,  lujeyn9,  nidakh,  Kicha111,  footy,  JISNA.,  anu0555,  mannuviru,  tanishalnk,  mira4,  kinz,  Nishiarora,  vgaa,  yazzy,  ndp102,  Nikiee,  sweettasi,  saathana,  addicted-to-tv,  vishalfool,  Tuba_KSG,  prathe,  shubhi_s,  roopali15,  shonaten,  -bloom-,  niki795,  nahaananya,  bluemehra,  sumaia99,  pink1,  devilaonmoon,  manvilover18,  JESMY143VIRMAN,  .jai.,  Huma0301,  Aenna,  jia123sagar,  zariya123,  Syed695,  preethi18,  kulsum_virman,  alicemath,  Niaksharma,

Hate and love story

aman-2,  hindujareddy,  DOLLY_SHARMA,  abhinav23,  lujeyn9,  footy,  JISNA.,  nidakh,  anu0555,  nisha22222,  kinz,  Nishiarora,  vgaa,  sweettasi,  Nikiee,  Tuba_KSG,  prathe,  MTBT_12071316,  niki795,  shonaten,  abishan,  sumaia99,  pink1,  .jai.,  Huma0301,  devilaonmoon,  NiShal4Life,  rasp_berry,  hangok,  jia123sagar,  virmanfan013,  Niaksharma,  kulsum_virman,

I get u

Maridda,  hindujareddy,  Niama19,  DOLLY_SHARMA,  lujeyn9,  Anshia,  Kicha111,  anu0555,  Polo_s,  Nishiarora,  ashni0905,  sweettasi,  saathana,  Nikiee,  vgaa,  jayprabu,  mamaian-Afshan,  Tuba_KSG,  prathe,  niki795,  roopali15,  jinaku,  kusharberry,  shonaten,  nahaananya,  rashi246,  pink1,  manvilover18,  JESMY143VIRMAN,  Huma0301,  .jai.,  hangok,  preethi18,  rasp_berry,  roshreb,  jia123sagar,  Syed695,  kulsum_virman,  Niaksharma,  meera.chaudhuri,  copypaste,

Shadow'.of yours

teenaalexi,  hindujareddy,  Niama19,  DOLLY_SHARMA,  abhinav23,  lujeyn9,  VirMan505,  Kicha111,  anu0555,  Polo_s,  Nishiarora,  sweettasi,  saathana,  Nikiee,  vgaa,  jinaku,  niki795,  Tuba_KSG,  prathe,  vishalfool,  Garimavirmanksg,  shonaten,  kusharberry,  nahaananya,  Huma0301,  .jai.,  pink1,  manvilover18,  JESMY143VIRMAN,  hangok,  roshreb,  rasp_berry,  jia123sagar,  Syed695,  kulsum_virman,  Niaksharma,  meera.chaudhuri,  copypaste, 

The marriage bargain

aman-2,  kimm_8,  Maridda,  Sunni1990,  Niama19,  DOLLY_SHARMA,  abhinav23,  tellyrox,  Anshia,  nidakh,  VirMan505,  Polo_s,  dania6,  Nishiarora,  ashni0905,  vgaa,  manvijeevika,  ndp102,  Nikiee,  sajit,  sweettasi,  prathe,  Tuba_KSG,  niki795,  shonaten,  nimi00,  bhavishiya,  kusharberry,  sumaia99,  abishan,  JESMY143VIRMAN,  pink1,  Huma0301,  manvilover18,  devilaonmoon,  NiShal4Life,  jia123sagar,  Syed695,  virmanfan013,  Niaksharma,  alicemath,  kulsum_virman,  copypaste, 

What name am I given to this love

jayalakshmisv,  Pranitya,  Niama19,  sufisulthana,  VirMan505,  Anshia,  nidakh,  Abqurah,  Nishiarora,  Nikiee,  vgaa,  sweettasi,  saathana,  Tuba_KSG,  prathe,  vishalfool,  jayprabu,  Garimavirmanksg,  jinaku,  niki795,  shonaten,  kusharberry,  nahaananya,  JESMY143VIRMAN,  manvilover18,  virman.lover,  pink1,  preethi18,  virmanfan013,  roshreb,  Syed695,  jia123sagar,  hangok,  Niaksharma,  kulsum_virman,  meera.chaudhuri,

Thank you Thank you and Thank you Lovelies for making my days

Love you all

Jannat Big smile

Edited by Jannat94 - 25 August 2013 at 9:39am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

DOLLY_SHARMAsnow_angel45nidakhkinzNikieegarimaksgiantanishalnkneghaAbqurahlujeyn9.jai.jia123sagarkulsum_virmanroshrebrasp_berrySyed695pink1preethi18-LumosMaxima-niki795

kusharberry IF-Sizzlerz
kusharberry
kusharberry

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
wow awesome update i just loved it to the core of my heart please do continue soon and thanks for the pm to dearSmileSmile

Jannat94

kulsum_virman IF-Rockerz
kulsum_virman
kulsum_virman

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
jannat thats really soo sweet of you ya ...but we know thats its really hectic coz you update soo many plus yur college soo its not necessary that you reply ...just be happy Smile

Jannat94

roshreb IF-Rockerz
roshreb
roshreb

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
nice long update..finally part of manvi's past is revealed..eager to know more..love the way manvi confronted rajbeer..she is very determined..excited for virman pune trip..and at the end when rahul carried manvi i guess it was virat who was there..continue soon & thanks for the pm..

Jannat94

rasp_berry IF-Rockerz
rasp_berry
rasp_berry

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Awww thats really so sweet jannat...thnk u fr this sweet reply...n my name is khyati...lolzzz...but nevermind i can call me watever u want

Jannat94

Go to top