Abqurah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
excited for the next chapter Appi update soon
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter-5

She is very happy today or on cloud nine, she gets everything in life or things which everyone Desire or Want.

What need a girl ???

Answer is Love

Love

Love

And

Love nothing more nothing less. Love from whom she love. And now she had... Love

She is Mrs. Manvi Ranveer Singhania... A blush crept on her cheek or feeling hot while she taking his name. Her body get instant warm up why shouldn't have he gives her Love, Care, Respect, Friendship and Finally they are married... And become his wife Mrs Manvi Ranveer Singhania.

N...o p..l...z... N...No p...l...z... N... No "she trying to said" hiccuping, strammering or crying while speaking.

"You can't do this to Me only she manage to say."

Ranveeer

Manvi wake up and observe her environment while opening her eyes, she was dead but these nightmares of her don't let her sleep in night.

She composed herself from sweating and fast heart beat….

(I'm evil na but Can't revealed everything at yet otherwise my story will end, I don't have rather then this. This is for all readers of hate and love story specially Shivali, now I prove I'm ur sister na. one more thing I'm not that evil she don't take revenge from Viren and Virat, so why she is doing here for that u have to stay tune  )

It is Monday at 5:30 Manvi's schedule is same first Jogging back to home push up & other exercise for make herself too strong so that nobody make her weak whether mentally or physically.

At Vadhera Mansion

One poor soul didn't get a good sleep and he is Virat Vadhera whole night he was only tossing and turning on his bed when he try to close his eyes, her eyes makes him restless...

And Haunted whole of the night.

What was in it he himself do not understand. . . Or sometime Big Hidden in her innocent eyes And Yes, she is Virat Vadhera didn't change his mind that soon but when he seen her in orphanage, it tell different story which at yet difficult to describe. . . But he promised by himself very soon he's gonna find it.

He didn't wanna late today ofcourse it her 1st day. . . .

Virat to himself, ''It gonna very Interesting Miss Only Manvi''.

He takes shower put blue jean, Maroon shirt and blazer. . . Make his way to dining table for breakfast.

Manvi completed her shower put black jeans and white shirt and waist coat; tie her hair in pony tail.

After having breakaways she makes her way to office. . . It is very important day for her; she had to take first step very carefully obviously whole plan lies on her first move. .  .

She parked her car in parking area and came out. . . Just have glance once again to the building and move in.

Manvi to Receptionist: Excuse me, I've appointment letter can u tell me, who gonna help me.

Receptionist: mam, Prasant Sir deals with new people; he is manager of our company. His cabin is on 10 floors.

Manvi: Thank you and left from there

Coming out from lift she look left and right, And on the right hand side, she saw his name plate, took a deep breath she walks towards his cabin.

Manvi: Could I get in Sir, '' she ain't surprise; he is same person or one of those manager who took her interview.''

Prasant: With a smile come in Manvi, Firstly congratulation u got the post.

Manvi: Thank you Sir

Prasant: Please call me Prasant Manvi, don't be formal, we had to work together, work done easily when it done in informal environment and I liked it too, you are also a manager.

Manvi: How could I sir and there is huge difference, u r manager and I'm a manger of a department.

Prasant: of this company, u r only a step junior to me.

Flashback

Clerk: Good Morning Mam

PO of SBI Miss Manvi: Sir plz call me by my name, I'm too younger than you in comparison of age & experience as well

Clerk: Beta God Bless U and be happy always and call me Uncle not sir.

Manvi gave him her million dollar smile.

Flashback ended…

Prasant: plz don't mind but i hate formality. With big smile on his face

Manvi: okie Sir I mean Prasant. (but she didn't smile, her smile lost long time ago)

So where is my Cabin, and what i'm gonna to do.

Prasant: Let Go i'll will show u and helping u in mixing up in this environment.

Manvi: hmmm and follows him.

Prasant quickly shows her office and other necessary things meet with other staff members and tell her about of-course their heads or owners.

And at last her Cabin

Prasant: so Manvi this is ur cahin, hope u like it

Manvi: Thanks Prasant and i liked it.

Prasant: I knw u r new but have a glance on Kelvin Project file cause today is a very important meeting and they coming in evening so, dnt worry if u find any difficulty just come to me i'll try to help u.

Manvi: ''I'll try my best Prasant.'' is only her answer.

Prasant left the cabin and thought she ain't friendly type but it ok (Prasant is happy go lucky type of person and very loyal to Vadhera and Viren& Virat's best friend. And right hand of Vadhera Company)

Virat made his way towards his cabin when he saw manvi, she engross in some file, she put a pen in her mouth rolling it and sometime put her fringe back to her ear . . . A big smile crept on his face. He want to go there helping her in setting of her fringe which disturbs her.

His trance was broken when he heard Maya voice

Maya: Sir u are here and look at the direction where he was looking and find A girl is working there.

Virat: Is there any problem Maya. (Sarcasm show in his voice)

Maya: (stammer and bit scared) no.. n. .no.. no Sir, I mean Good Morning Sir.

Virat: Hmmm, Get a cup of Coffee. And move from there.

Maya: "Yes Sir'' (Maya secretly likes him but have no gut to say him as his last secretary lost his job cause of trying to seducing him and says i love to him..) So, she didn't do anything like this otherwise she may also lose her job and him also. She is trying her best to do every work which he allots to her as quickly as she can do to impress him. "And left from there''.

But poor gal he didn't even notice her.

(All the owners and their manager cabin are in same floor which is 10th u know)

Later in the evening in conference room. Vadhera boys and both manager and department managers are present along with clients.

There is presentation of production dept manager Rajbeer and finance dept manager Manvi... They gave best presentation with each detail what happen in past n its consequences and what happen in future...

Client is quiet impressed and at the spot decide to give this project to Vadhera. . . But here Vadhera and both manager was stunned with Manvi's presentation, Rajbeer worked here from last 6 month but Manvi, "she join today and she done that brilliant job, which is next to impossible."

Meeting was over and clients were left... The 1st one who speak is prasant.

Prasant: Manvi u did fab Job, how could u get those small details.

Manvi: I told u gimme a change and u never regret ur decision.

Viren: I'm impressed to both of u, Manvi serious u done a good job.

Rajbeer: Thank You Sir, my pleasure.

Manvi: Thank you

Virat: "Manvi very impressive, i must say u did really hard work", Manvi looked at him "I mean in such a small span of time u got every Nano details of finance and balance sheet."

Manvi and Virat had an eye lock for seconds and Manvi break it and says "its all my work Sir, Thanks a lot."

They all are happy as they got a big project which help in taking one step ahead in World Raking.

Manvi again got a called from musky n rahul and she excused herself n left from there and they are also.

Rahul: where are u? Do u know how worried we are... No u don't understand.

Manvi: sorry Rahul i was busy in a presentation or conference u knw na it was my first day in office. . . I'm sorry plz (very softly)

Musky: u knw what Manvi.. We are coming there, i talked to Shashank Sir and he is ready give transfer. And soon we will there.

Manvi: No plz

Musky & Rahul: Yes we can't take risk, u r all alone there nobody is there for u, who take care of you. Manvi u still ain't stronge plz try to understanding. In just 3 days we are worried for u like hell. . . Plz dnt say No.

Manvi: okie come and cut the call, reached in her cabin, grabbed her bag and left the cabin.

Without noticing that there was someone who heard everything, Virat thought directly asked her, if she had a boyfriend and in second moment he dropped the idea. And thought why it's bothering to him if she had or not.

And left from there.

So how was it good or bad

Hit the like button and do comment if you all I justify it

But I love comments Selfisssh

What to do

Love you all

Jannat 😃 😳

Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Update.,!!! Maanvi is damn serious and to the point person hre...which is good but at the same time increases curiosity in the person who wants to know her more...Lovely...like the pace..waitin for next,..!!
pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update she is married and she want to take revenge vadhera
but u say VV brother are not culprit so what is behind to join this company
and he is getting attract toward her update want now what was her past
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update! ⭐️ Mrs. Manvi Ranveer Singhania!! 😲 So she is married already.. I guess she is seeking revenge for her husband.. But she is not here to take revenge from Virat and Viren!! Its getting more and more interesting.. Loved her attitude.. Virat is completely lost in Manvi and here Maya is trying to impress him 😛.. Superb!! Loved it ❤️.. Will be waiting for the next part.. Thank you for the upcoming pm.. Take care 😊
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update kinda doubt cleared she is nt taking revenge from virat or viren its sumone else but who and she is already married 😲😲 is her hubby dead ????
wanna know that secret sooon...waise this ranveer guy i remember in the show he was a villain i hated him 😛
virman eyelock haye want that to be longer 😉😃
update next part soon and do pm me 😊
niki795 thumbnail
awesome update.. Manvi is married😲
but where is ranveer? Did anything happen to him because of VV or did he cheat manvi?did she join vaderas to take revenge on her husband?
continue soon..can't wait to know more
ur all stories are dam gud Edited by niki795 - 10 years ago
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome updt jannat...so manvis past is not related to virat...hashhh thnk god...but then again y she want to join vadhera company?..awww poor viru boy...lolzzz want c manvi n his convo...somewat funny...lolll...cont asap...