Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

VIRMAN:SS HATE AND LOVE STORY Chapter 13 and Epilogue pg 64,21/9 (Page 18)

manvilover18 Goldie
manvilover18
manvilover18

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
awesome awesome story...
plzzz plzzz update it quick...
can't wait to read more...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jannat94

sweettasi Groupbie
sweettasi
sweettasi

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
emotional update ya...loved it...
aww...d bounding they all share...lyked it...

bt from whom manvi wants to take revenge...nd what happen wid her...i knw i will get d ans. soon...so dr update soon...

thnx for d pm ya...

Jannat94

Jannat94 IF-Dazzler
Jannat94
Jannat94

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Thank you so much sweet and lovely Dolls and girls
for liking and do comment
its means a looot for me
give your love like this always

its has been a year... its just because of your love and support
i enjoyed this year
thanks alooot Dearies

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Abqurah-LumosMaxima-

Jannat94 IF-Dazzler
Jannat94
Jannat94

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged

huma this is for you
i really don't know where I wished you... so I'm here
congrats for being Goldie dear

devilaonmoon

Abqurah Senior Member
Abqurah
Abqurah

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Sorry Appi for late, I was busy in adm procesure
update was awesome
looking forward
thank you so much for PM Heart

Jannat94

Jannat94 IF-Dazzler
Jannat94
Jannat94

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged

hello Girlies hope u all are well.. here I update 4 chapter.. happy reading

Chapter-4

Sunday morning when they open their eyes respectively at their places,

It is new morning for everyone, for jeevika it is huge day which celebrate with her husband goes to temple and spending time with child of orphanage.

For Manvi, she spend whole of the time in orphanage, she angry with her baba ji, her Baba ji never exist for her, if he's so then why it is happen to her... Is she that bad... She knows so well she's baba jii favour and in her life there are so many hurdle and she cleared it with her hard work but her baba ji won't help at the time when she needed the most...

Muskaan and Rahul also follow the trend to spend time in temple or their orphanage.

It was 5:30 A.M in the morning when Musky & Rahul again called her (they called several times in a day as they r so much worried for her, she is all alone in that city and all above she is again going to meet him again, so they called so many times, sometimes both or one of them maybe this is called true friendship) asking about her, medicine and wishing the auspicious day for them and Manvi replicate to them as well... But not with a smile, seems like smile never ever exits on her face.

After cutting the call, she take shower, put pink color track pant and top... Tie her hair in a ponytail n she is ready for jogging or may be for new beginning.

She locked her house, sit in her car and went to park.

She sit on the bench for some time, recollecting for memories of haunted day and open her eyes in jerk, her eyes was red in rages, she stand up from bench and running so fast and fast and fast... She did 10 round of the whole park and suddenly break down, sits on her knees, she didn't question herself now she know so well nobody here who had answers of her question so it better if let it be.

She went back to car, sit it there and move back to her house.

She did push up and recollecting his harsh words which shatters her zillion pieces. . . Manvi does regularly so that she become different manvi who is strong not a weak manvi, who was fragile. A big stroms came and demised her whole existence. . . But now she is strong one who protects herself from any storm.

Again she takes shower, make breakfast for her, and eat it properly. She wore pink suits and looks simply gorgeous, after having breaking she left to the orphanage.

Virat wanna give his bro and bhabhi sometime alone, todays is bhabhi's b'day and they never get time to spend with each other, ofcourse it because of business.

He left the home after breakfast and giving good wishes to her beloved bhabhi.

He wants to take a long drive to relish his sunday, it is pleasant season in Mumbai, rainy or little cold, so it a good idea...

It's a stop signal when he notice something, on his left side he saw manvi... Without blink he stare her, his trance in broke when he heard loud horns and she was already left... Virat watched her car and follows her... Manvi stopped her car at orphanage and put some bags from back side and come out from her car.

She directly goes inside at main office and talk with Mother. . . Mother gives a genuine smile.

Manvi went to some kids who are playing there and for some time she stares them, remembering their days,

A kid came to her and touches her lovingly; manvi sit on her knees . . . kid very curiously saw her and asked her

Kid: Di u lost something or tries to find someone

Manvi: No, why u asked

Kid: I seen you for so long and you just looking us, so

Manvi: i had gift for all of you, you want it

The kid eyes glint or sparking in the name of gift

Kid: yes with full of excitement, he is jumping and says Didi brought gift for us

All kids covered her; Manvi easily saw the happiness in their eyes.

She gives chocolates, toys to all of them... She didn't notice an intruder follows her from long back. . . Virat was standing near a tree without came notice to anyone. He can't stop himself to follow... She is beautiful but it's not the reason who made him doing this but her eyes . . .YES her eyes, he was attracted towards her eyes. . . Which reflect only loneliness or sadness?

Today is also the same; he was standing there and continuously staring her.

A sister and said u want any her

Virat: no...n...no(stammer) sister, i mean no just wanna saw these kids. . . .i'm going.

Sister: there is no problem to watch them... U can take permission with mother and u spends ur time here. . .

He was caught red handed so had no choice left only to take permission.

Standing the same place which he'd left.

For the firstly he done this silly or stupid thing in his life, Virat Vadhera follows a MERE GIRL and already caught. . . Poor soul he was planning for a long good drive but struck an orphanage because of that girl...

It was evening, Manvi also just looking them lovingly and received so many calls from the same persons.

Musky and Rahul suggest her to back home and had good rest... Tomorrow will be a big day for her and she is going to implementing her plan.

Manvi cut the call and once again goes to mother gives some donation and left from there. . . Virat also left when Manvi went inside as he received call from his brother.

Viren: where are you Bro

Virat: why bhai

Viren: virat how could u forget, we give a party for jeevika's b'day and u r pretty late

Virat: made a face and bit his own tongue for asking a stupid question. He forgets her bhabhi b'day party. '' bhai i'll there in 20 min, he cut the call and left from the their''

While driving he thought about his silly action, and says it only happen because of that girl oops Miss Only Manvi. . . This Miss Only Manvi haunted his mind & forget him everything, he shrug off his thought again and reached Vadhera Mansion

Later at night

Vadhera brothers are celebrating Jeevika b'day and here manvi took her dinner...made a call to her buddies wishing again and not to forget to wish Jeevika in her heart. . . And slept to Welcoming a Very Important Day in Her Life.

Future is unpredictable but for Manvi NOW everything is planned. . .

That it for today

sorry for mistakes

hope u all are enjoying it too

love Jannat Embarrassed

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25abc456Niama19DOLLY_SHARMA0707AnshianidakhkinzNishiaroraaman-2vgaaNikieeTuba_KSGgarimaksgiansha19jinakumissmysticshirhidanu0555AbqurahtanishalnkiluviratmanviHuma0301JESNIAjia123sagarFlowerHaterkulsum_virmanrasp_berrySyed695roshrebdevilaonmoonvirmanfan013hangokLV88pink1-LumosMaxima-Niaksharmakusharberryprathe

FlowerHater IF-Rockerz
FlowerHater
FlowerHater

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
loving this story of yours jannat!

****loved the part where virat was caught red handed*****

could imagine his expressions!

Jannat94

Jannat94 IF-Dazzler
Jannat94
Jannat94