Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

VIRMAN:SS HATE AND LOVE STORY Chapter 13 and Epilogue pg 64,21/9 (Page 16)

Jannat94 IF-Dazzler
Jannat94
Jannat94

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged

CHAPTER-3

Manvi reached her house just spending her time all alone with her loneliness...

She thinks about her life, how she was used to and what she is now... She can't cry anymore not because she didn't want to but her tear are dried long before and a person whose soul was died, never felt pain, happiness or any kind of emotions... But she is not like that, she is a bubbly gal who very emotional but now no emotion affects her anymore...

Flashback

They all (Jeevika, Manvi, Muskaan, Rahul) were sneak out from classes (Jeevika and Manvi was in same class studied commerce and Musky n Rahul was in same from medical stream) or in local languages said bunk their school for celebrating their birthday with each other's or spending quality of time with each other as nobody knows their original b'day so they were decided one day when they all become best buddies as their b'day and they write the same on every forms or in school as well... They went to Temple first and pray for other one and after that went to Park and collect money they had which was few in amount but they decided to enjoy with this little they have, so they were decided to brought  ice creams and do their  party and enjoyed like eternity.  They played with small kids in parks... Sometime later they go back to orphanage or their home... All the people work in the orphanage loves them a lots not only just because of brilliant student but also they had good nature which attract anybody, they all are believing that live their life fullest no matter what. And ready to tackle every problem which life gives it to us because God always gives more  problem who is his favourite… it's their FUNDA  of living their  lives and they  loves n cares not only for each other but for others too…..

It was their last b'day they were in this orphanage because after that they enter in clg life but they planned to do part time job when they enter in clg so that they lived in same PG no matter what... Or how far their college with each other, nobody can separate them...

But in life it's not happen what we planned above and happened what, what destiny will written for US.

In someone fate had bright like shinning start and someone only darkness, not a single hope for light... Like is always unpredictable.

When Jeevika left them  for her Job, they kept promise to keep in contact but a year later they got news that Jeevika got married to her boss but they won't goes there as Muskaan and Rahul busy in their internship and Manvi got job in sbi as po...

And after her marriage it won't possible to contact with others but they knows they missed each other...

When that incident happened with Manvi, only Muskaan and Rahul were there for her and take care of Manvi, now only the person knows about her revenge was them, firstly they won't allow her as it was risky, may be at the end she may be die or something bad happen to her but Manvi convinced them she was already died, she is survive only to destroy HIM. . . Musky and Rahul had no choice but to help her as her best buddies do in that condition.

Flashback end

Manvi, Jeevika, Rahul and Muskaan missed each other's, Jeevika lost the contact with other but she can missed them at least and follow trend...Tomorrow is their b'day but everything is change now. They ain't together but everyone missed others and follows their trends with someone else or alone.

Manvi's House

Manvi came out with trance by a call, again she smirked, and she knows very well whose call it is...

Vadhera Industries

They were decided long before but for follow up they decide to intimate her later, Viren PA made the call to Manvi.

Manvi: 'hello'

Kali: hello Miss Manvi, I'm Mr. Viren Vadhera PA from of course Vadhera Industry, today u gave an interview, I'm so glad to inform to that you r selected for job... We send ur appointment letter at ur mentioned address, it will reached soon Mam, and from Monday u can join.. Congratulation Mam

Manvi: says Thanks and cut the call

Manvi again receive the call and she also knows whose call is this again,

Rahul: Manvi u r fine, how's ur interview and I'm damn sure u will selected.

Manvi: I'm selected Rahul

Muskaan: really Thank God, baba ji u r best, baba ji always listen to me.

Manvi nobody knows about na, i mean everything is fine right and nobody is suspicious about you and ur plan right... Manvi tell me

Manvi: if u gimme a change than I tell u na, first take a deep breath and if u behave like this and scared then i definitely got suspicious.

Just relax Musky everything is under my control and they never got to know my plan so

Chillax... Okie

And Rahul i'm good, take my all medicine on time so u also don't worry

Rahul & Muskaan: tomorrow is our

Manvi: B'day how could we forget right

Rahul & Muskaan: Jeevika also remembered us na, she is also in Mumbai. Wish we could meet with her.

Manvi: of course she is remember us But I don't want to, first I take my Revenge. I ain't want Jeevika knows about what happened with me and don't want risk her life too.

Muskaan and Rahul: Yeah YOU are right… "they know she will be happy in her life and don't want to hurt her with Manvi horrible Past "

Both: Manvi just sneak out yaar, like we sneaked out from our classes (their voice is heavy coz emotions and Muskaan eyes beamed with tear but not Manvi)

Manvi: guys everything is changed now but we continue our tradition... Fine

We'll celebrate when I destroyed him completely and he begged me for his deed.

Both: it will happen soon u just take care... Okie

Manvi: hmmm and u too

Manvi is relaxed after 12 months she takes her first move execute well and from Monday she is taking her next move. And she slept peacefully.

That it for toady

I know it is short but I've update 2 more update so

Sorry for mistakes whether grammatical or other

PS: I have 2 CE in these days so I can't able to update for next 2 weeks…. I drop the Idea for giving it but my parents convinced me so I decided same… I've to prepare for it so, I had to take some time. But In meantime I try to give you teaser.

Till than Byee Ciao

Take care

Love Jannat

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

abc456jaasz_25Niama19DOLLY_SHARMA0707sufisulthanashreeya121sweettasisaathanaaman-2vgaaTuba_KSGjinakujs1234HalkatJawaaniAbqurahanu0555rashi246neghaHuma0301jia123sagarvirmanfan013devilaonmoonFlowerHaterkulsum_virmanroshrebrasp_berrySyed695hangokpink1Niaksharmakusharberry-LumosMaxima-prathe

kulsum_virman IF-Rockerz
kulsum_virman
kulsum_virman

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
the flashback with frends their masti and fun was awesome Big smile
wanna know wat exactly happened and from whum she wanna take revenge ...
and whum is jeevika married to ??
really the suspense part is making me more excited for this story...
update next part soon and thanx for the pm Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jannat94

JESNIA IF-Dazzler
JESNIA
JESNIA

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
NICE UPDATE.
SUPERB FLASHBACK.
AFTER THAT WHAT HAPPEND TO MANVI? FOR WHOM SHE WANT TO TAKE REVENGE? ITS NOT VIREN OR VIRAT. IS THERE ANY OTHER FAMILY MEMBER.
EAGERLY WAITING. CONTINUE SOON. THANKS FOR PM.

Jannat94

hangok IF-Rockerz
hangok
hangok

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
uff you make it really excited, from whom she wants revenge??
i mean if it would be virat he would have recognize her in the interview??
but it has something to do with him because they mentioned about jeevikaa and her safety...
how should i wait know 2 weeksConfused
thanks for pm

Jannat94

Ssmmnnaa6 Groupbie
Ssmmnnaa6
Ssmmnnaa6

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Good one. Update soon

Jannat94

devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Superb updt yaar...
Love your this story also...
You are really an amazing writer dear...
Want to know eagerly what happened with manvi in the past and who she wants to destroy...
Thanks for the pm...

Jannat94

Syed695 IF-Rockerz
Syed695
Syed695

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Mysterious n Nice Update..! like the FB & Presnt n the difference in Maanvi...she wants  Revenge..but who is the person..Eager for next n Thnks for the PM..!

Jannat94

HalkatJawaani Senior Member
HalkatJawaani
HalkatJawaani

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Aww Loved The FB

Very Curious To Know Maanvi Past And Why Does She Want Revenge??

Thanks For The Pm And Update x

Jannat94

Go to top