Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ohhh my god,
at first i have to say what you wrote before your update about belive was just amazingπŸ‘

dear this part was fabulous, this was really great...
happy to see that manvi could tell virat about her past, and that she feels save in his arms amazing...
 dont want say anything about jeevika πŸ˜”

thanks for pm

Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Loved every bit of it.. Finally Virman are one.. Manvi accepted him.. Her emotions and pain is superbly portrayed πŸ‘πŸ‘.. Virat is a gem.. His selfless and unconditional love for her is really commendable.. Jeevika is also feeling guilty for hurting her.. Hope Manvi will forgive her.. Rahul, Musky and Armaan- True friends.. Love them.. Now eager to see how they will make Ranveer suffer for his deeds.. Superb work!! ❀️❀️ Will be waiting for the next part.. Thank you for the pm.. Take care 😊
lujeyn9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What an update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Superb
Loved it
Thanx 4 pm😊

niki795 thumbnail
awesome superb update
loved it
loved this virat very much
he made manvi move on with his unconditional love
the conversation between virat and manvi is superb
finally manvi cried and let out every thing after 2and half years
muskan , rahul and arman are such a great friends
totally loved the update
continue soon
thanks for the pm
Kicha111 thumbnail
Mind blowing update...finally virat's love won...only hs live can remove d imprints frm hr past...jeevi feels guilty...so nice d way viren supported hr...loved virman conversation...
d way by whch each of thm s making understand...bt virat's love made hr to cry aftr 2nd half yrs...Trios r happy 4 manvi bcz she hs atlast bcm alive...do cont soon dear...nd thnx 4 d pm...
anvyagnihotri thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awsm suppeerrr dupperr  hitt  update ...loved it...
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank You Sweet and Beautiful Lovelies... For Ur comments or replies, it is unexpected seriously as I didn't asked U but still I got ur feedback... Thank you so much for each ane every comments.

I thought that chapter was necessary or not, even I made justice with it or not... Tons of things coming in my mind... But after getting ur comments now I'm sure it won't be that bad at least... Am not good but presents it in nice way... So thanx 4 sharing ur views... Love U All and Be blessed

Love Sidrah πŸ˜ƒ
roshreb thumbnail
awesome..i was scared as what will be manvi's reaction towards virat..but finally she opened up to him..armaan was right..its only virat who can heal & fix her..only his unconditional will be able to soothe her... now that virman are together can't wait for their next step for revenge...waiting for next & plz update shadow of yours ..
nidakh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

read all the stories ...mind blowing 😊 

prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
part 12c...
i personally loved..its quiet logicall.dear...i didnt feel anythg wrng but i loved it and u r thoughtπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
am bad at expressing myself hope u understood my pov...πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š