Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update Jannat... really it's interesting. I love this part and it's a mind blowing long update
tanishalnk thumbnail
Awesome update dear...u r to fab writter...I love trio bond
Amazing
pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update and long update
u reveal half truth waiting for full
truth update soon
virmanfan013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
jannat main aa gayi😳 haye you were waiting for my comment that's so sweet of you😳
now coming to the update hayee maar dala..such a long update and i toh enjoyed it a lot..every bit of this part was superb. fab dialogue deleivery and everything is written so professionally👏👏
starting from the part vadhera got the contract b'coz of manvi's intelligency and ranveer singhania ka toh bhanda bhi fod diya 🤣
aww poor ranveer kya kya socha tha bechare ne😳..hmm parshant has some doubts on manvi intresting..
encounter between ranveer and manvi was superbly written..so ranveer is rajbeer's brother but still don't understand that what had done rajbeer with manvi i hope you will clear this confusion soon :p
and the person who was listening their convo i think was virat haina😳 b'coz that's why he got ready to go with her in pune😉
aww again muskii and rahul both are so sweet ❤️ he takes so much care of manvi and love her alot. that's so sweet of them..haww in the end what happened to manvi and again someone watching them and don't like the scene. hmm kon ho sakta hai kon ho sakta hai bata do na pet mein dard ho raha hai. next part mein bataogi na pulease meri old sisy :*
eagerly waiting for the next part
thanx for the pm
tc love you ❤️
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb...got some hint abt the past...waiting fr her next move...cont soon
nisha22222 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
heyy jannai m a new reader of ur story..
plzz cld u add me in ur pm list
the story is jst mindblowing...lved manvis character
do cntinue soon.. 😊
anu0555 thumbnail
awsome jannat...!!!!
great work...!!
interesting concept as usual...
loving it to the core of my heart...
feeling bad for manvii..hate dat person who made her life like hell...
loved the confident n boldness of manvi...
she wants to take revenge from whom who made her lifeless..
liked the attitude she carry wid herself...
hats off to her confidence when she was answering each n every of questions which vadheras were asking to her...
n finally she got selected...
n virat was jst admiring her..aww shoo shweet n cutteee...
n on her first day she did so good..she helpd her company in getting their project...liked it...
thn party part was also amazing one..!!
her dressing was awsome...!! loved the possessiveness of virat towards manvi when manvi was dancing wid rajbeer...
too guddd...
thn manvi again helped vadheras in getting the project...n reveals the real face of rajbeer..
her plan is going well...
hope her past will be reveal soon..
n muskan n rahul..they r really true friends..they r really very sweet.!!!loved them also..
n i was also enjoying when virat slapped rajbeer...hehehe
n who was dat person who was watching manvi rahul n muskaan when manvi got fainted..???
n thnxx alot jannat for giving us two updates in a day..!
very well written..
n thnx so much for the PM...!!! plz update soon...!!!
will b waiting for nxt part..hope u would not get late...
Edited by anu0555 - 10 years ago
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
jannat than alottt for the long update 😃
her past half revealed she was trapped by tht family and she is here to get back on them and the first step successful ...happy to see both the brothers in real trouble and manvi well played 😆😆
i guess that unknown person is virat and he is also misunderstanding rahul and manvi's relation ...
rahul muskaan and manvi's relation is tooo good liking how they make manvi agree for those little things 😃 waiting for jeevika and manvi to face eachother and see virat and viren's reaction on it ...
huh wanna know the whole truth of manvi's past ...
this update was amazing really interesting 
waiting for the next update ...plz make it fast 😃
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome..!!! Finally the glimpse of her bitter past is out..Maanvi has gone through so much that she no more reacts to any thing...And i guess Prashant is 1 who heard the conversation with Rajbeer n Virat in the end again wrong timing...eager for their trip to pune...Thanks for the PM Jannat..!!
Niaksharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb jannat
liked it
awesome part
too good
thanks for pm