VIRMAN:SS HATE AND LOVE STORY Chapter 13 and Epilogue pg 64,21/9 - Page 23

Posted: 10 years ago
Whattt manvi wouldnt do this..virat boy what is happening? :-)
Interesting teaser
Waiting for the update
Plz update soon
Awesome Teaser..! he wants to be seduced by Maanvi that's nice..Waiting fr the Update..!
Superb teaser!! Waiting for the update! Happy friendship day Jannat πŸ€—
interesting teaser
update soon
Originally posted by meera.chaudhuri

Superb teaser!! Waiting for the update! Happy friendship day Jannat πŸ€—

Happy Friendship Day Meera πŸ€— ❀️

Hello girlies… How are you all….Here is next part..

Happy Reading

Chapter-7

Jeevika entered in the party and made her way towards Viren and puts her hand on his shoulder.

Jeevika wore a simple pink chiffon sari and had simple make up.

Viren: So finally u r here.

Jeevika: Yeah actually want to meet that girl... I mean Manvi.

Viren: puts his hand around her waist and said u r late, she is gone because she had some work.

Jeevika: oh no problem... Meets her some other time.

Viren: Hmmm

Party is comes to end and all are made their way towards home.

Virat in his room recollect the memory of party.

How she behaved with Rajbeer, she trying to seduce him means she wants him. She is drunk as well and at the end she is in another arm.

Is she is that type of girl who threw herself on random boys.

His mind was filled with her thought and he trying to erase her memories but all is vein.

But why not me... If she through herself on other than why not me... He gulped 3 or more glass of wine.

And sometime later he dozed off.

In Manvi's home

She trying to sit up and holding her head which was paining like hell.

And she moan in pain Aaahhh

Rahul and Muskaan come to her and give lemon water to ease on headache.

They are very angry on her and not talking to her.

Manvi: "ummm sorry wo wo actually I had to drink cause He make him convinced."

Muskaan: We are asking something?... Nope then why u r giving explanation.

Manvi: look Muski

Rahul: Cut her and said, "stop it Manvi, just stop to risking ur own life, we are agreeing in ur revenge plan and give permission to entered in that danger but we didn't allow u to commit suicide."

Added, "u know what he is up to, he is brother of that person who is responsible for that. And u... Why u r not taking care of urself."

Manvi: Rahul Muski I know u r angry on me and i deserve it but plz it a part of revenge... I want he had blind trust on me otherwise I can't take my next move.

Muski: And what does u do to make him convinced.

Manvi: Anything (they get to know a kind of madness in her tone and they had to stop her here otherwise she ruined herself and her life.)

Rahul and Muski: Are u out of ur mind. Dare u think like that again?

Just promise us u r careful when he will around.

And Rahul added, Manvi believe us, we know what u suffered and we didn't say we feel ur pain cause we can't.

Manvi: i wish no-one suffered what I suffer in my life.

Muski: had tears in her eyes. She clearly remembered in which condition they get her. She was in vulnerable condition.

She snapped her thought when Manvi says

Rahul try to understand when we r planned our revenge we know that we had to face that kind of situation.

Rahul: I agree but Manvi u can't give urself to other.

Manvi: what the difference

Muski: what the hell u r saying... she Calm herself,

"Manvi ur life is not end... I know whatever happen didn't happen with u but ain't means u... U... U closed her eyes not able to say that word."

Rahul: Manvi forget to take revenge from anyone. U r leaving from there.

Manvi: Rahul

Rahul: U heard right we gives u permission but also had conditioned that u not risking ur life and to live ur life with new notes and u promised us but...

Muski: Rahul is right... Now we had money so that we may leave this country and starting our new life and we don't confront with him.

Manvi: no

Muski and Rahul: okie then kill us and do whatever u want.

Manvi: rahul muski... U never understands what I feel... I hate myself... I feel disgusting...  u can't understand. U can't understand.

And added, "u want to start life as new but i can't every night i saw him and find myself helpless who can't do anything instead of begging, nobody hears me." And u both are saying 4get everything and start new that is impossible for me I was died that day.

If i didn't destroyed him I feel the same helpless in front him again. That day i didn't do anything and now if i can do something then u r not allowing me. What the difference.

Plz kill me so I won't think about revenge.

All are helpless in front of each other they know other is right but Rahul and Muskaan won't permit her to commit suicide.

Muskaan: Manvi u r not helpless we r with u as always but u r not going to do anything we u conscious not allowed of doing it.

Rahul: Muski is right Manvi. Now we make plan to expose him so that he won't harms u.

Manvi: but guys it ain't that easy.

Rahul and Muskaan: It ain't impossible also.

They were agreeing and went to sleep.

It has been one month when she starts working in Vadhera firm. She only talks to Rajbeer but no one ion office staff know about it but Virat always find them together. He is hell irritated with this but ignores this.

Manvi very carefully made him convinced but make a safe distance according to Rahul and Muski and he trusted her but no blindly.

Vadhera Industry gets a golden chance. It was a project in which they get Rs 3000 hundred crore as revenue. It was a big project in which all industry tried their best to get it. They filled tender amount whichever amount is low get this international project. It also improves the position in world rank.

Manvi get all proves against him and she really did hard work for getting for this project.

She is helping Viren and Virat and gives all information they needed. She didn't forget to get every small detail about market condition...

Pros and cons.

And finally Virat, Viren, Prashant and Manvi work together. It's a Prashant idea to get involve Manvi as she had perfect market knowledge, she proves herself. Virat didn't agree first because of his envy but later agreed when Viren make him understand.

Rajbeer very cleverly get every detail also and Manvi gets what she wants.

Tomorrow is a big day for them because all firm filled their tender and tomorrow it will announce who get this project.

All are very tensed and curious what happened tomorrow but satisfied about their hard work.

At that night Prashant receive a parcel and when he opens it he got shock of his life.

That it for today

Hope u all enjoy it

Hit the like button and do comment… If u thought I justify with it

Meet you all after Eid

Till then Bye

Love Jannat πŸ˜ƒ

clear now that she wants revenge from rajbeer coz of his bro..wanna know the exact truth what actually happened with her...
felt relly bad for that helpless manvi ...
and virat is hating manvi coz she is getting close to rajbeer haan thats interesting ...
and wat did rajbeer findout ??? and what parcel is it..eager to know...update next part soon πŸ˜Š
Awesome updt...loved manvis outburst...its true tough time makes a person stronger...what is there in the parcel...hmmm...cont soon...next time i want super long chappis of devil house n this 1 these 2 r my fvrt strories among all...lolzzz
Dont know why but i habe a feeling she was raped...and New i think the vadheras has lost the project...

Waiting for manvis story