Originally posted by: Abqurah

update Appi plzzzπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

just just me few seconds πŸ˜ƒ

Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

hiii dolls here's 2nd chapter... Happy Reading

Chapter-2

Manvi saw a huge building of Vadhera Industry. It is a beautiful building totally opaque as it made up of glass. . . Black glasses with 30 or 40 floor, she unable to count. . . And she is not interested in it. Also

Besides for Manvi, it is a building where she execute her 1st plan of revenge or taking very first step & she is very much confident that nobody able to stop her of doing so, because she had no fear about anything...

If her plan backfired then there consequence might be destroy her but little she care for it,  Human  only Scared of thing when they had something precious which they may lose but for Manvi it's nothing,  She already lose everything long before around 15 month

Now she had nothing to lose, She take a deep breath and entered in the office building.

Firstly she checked it out & find out where the receptionist is, she directly goes to their place .

Manvi:- excuse me

Rec:- yes mam, what can I help you mam

Manvi: yes, i'm coming for interview for the post of finance manager. Can you tell where the interview is conducted?

Rec: 7th floor mam and other things u can also find out easily, when u reached there,( there a way pointing straight) "replied with a smile"

Manvi candidly says "thank you"

went from there She goes straight and find lift, she enter and press 7th floor button Lift stop after a minute, manvi comes out from there and look around there are so many candidate who comes for interview but Manvi is so sure that this job is only her .

There ain't a single frown seen on her forehead as she knows nobody snatch anything from her this time. The only candidate is select for this time is only and only her.

After one & half, a man came to her and informs her, it is your turn to go Mam.

Manvi get up from chair & move to interview room

Manvi: could I get in Sir

A voice came inside the room and it was Viren

Viren: 'yes'

Manvi goes inside and wish good morning to all...

The interviewer Panel give her gesture to sit and Manvi sat on chair and give her file to Viren, he was surprise to see her name but shrug his thought The interviewer panel was tired not because of regular interview they were take but they didn't any right candidate for the post.

Vadhera boys, two managers sit in front of her in vertical line along with their PA standing, boys are seated at corner & managers are seated between them.

Viren: tell me about yourself Miss Manvi ummm

Manvi: Manvi sir only Manvi... "I'm Manvi from Delhi and completed MBA in finance from DU and worked as PO in SBI for more than 1 year due to personal reason I left my previous job..."

Manager: "Manvi u left your previous job just because personal reason may be but not understand why u left it, it was awesome job and u left govn job it's unbelievable."

Manvi: just stiff and tight her hand in a fist not able to control her anger or rage build inside her and blinked her eyes and controlled herself n in few seconds makes herself normal, "Sir its very personal matter which i can't shared it with any other, and I dint regret for it because it's not my dream job",

"I wanna enhanced myself n i can't do it with any govt job... I loved corporate sector and wish to work with one of the best Industry in the world and ur industry are in 10 top industry in world,  take 7th position in world and no. 1 in India... I just wanna prove myself... to some one (last 3 words said under breath)

2nd Mngr: Manvi as you left your last job in 1 yr may be, at the end year you also bored with this left from our firm, so basically i wanna asked how we could believe u.

Manvi: sir, there is no trust, believe in this world, we even can't believe when our breath stop so how could i make u understand... We can't guarantee for anything, so I also can't give u the one but in that time which i spend in this industry give my best or moreover myself with full dedication and u get only +ve result if u selected me...

"Viren and other managers is quiet impressed with her, her attitude, straight forward answer make them stunned n bemused".

In the whole procedure only 1 person didn't say anything & that was Virat who was stunned by mere one sight of her, her dress up, her figure and attitude.

He was busy in admiring her, scanned her out from top to bottom. And also impressed with her answers and her attitude. It's not that he didn't saw gal like her... beautiful, sexy or killer but in spite of that she had confident on herself, all are heard about beauty with brain, she is good example of it.

She didn't even saw him properly just a glance while wishing gud morning and took her seat...

Virat Vadhera's charm didn't affect her. He was totally busy in Admiring her, in his thought, she had something that other gal who falls for him to get closure but she increase only desire, the HANKER which he himself didn't know, what it is or don't wanna know it  also...

It just mere attraction... which he didn't feel for anyone in his whole life... She had something...something's which other didn't have.

Viren: (remember her name that too with Jeevika's mouth but the description of manvi she was given or that gal sitting in front of him is too different. only her name and place are same nothing else... He shrugs off his thought as there are so many Manvi in India and in Delhi too...)

He like her confidence and her answers too and said, '' Manvi forget the rest, "just tell me about cap mkt, sec port mgt and cap structure''.

Manvi gives all answers very cleverly and rightly (i knw it answer but don't wanna make u all bored with studies so skip this part... He he he)

Viren: again smiled at her and impressed as well... "So manviIf the firm is in bad position financially and share mkt are also down what u suggest to do."

Manvi: "Sir, first we have look our cap structure and try to find out reason for that and revised or rectify it acc to market and second we buy back our shares from market... Both of it must help in recovery too."

Viren and Managers asked so many questions regarding it and Manvi very confidently gives all answers and after few minutes later interview is end.

The only person didn't asked anything was none other than Virat Singh Vadhera, who was lost in her and don't knw why but he is.

Viren: It my pleasure miss Manvi, we'll intimate you if u r selected very soon.

Manvi: Thank you Sir give them a smirk coz she knew very well, they called them in the evening and the post was only her as she read their mind, the smirk which didn't unnoticed by Virat and went from there before then for a second glanced to all of them.

Manvi didn't feel a heated or piercing gaze on her whole of the interview session, not for a second as lifeless soul didn't feel anything, any emotions and Manvi was Dead long before

Virat was so shocked and stunned after seeing her like that as no gal give smirk or ignore him and his brother in his whole life time... Their one smirk make any girl weak on her knees but Manvi, she is not other girl he thought...

Interesting...

He thought  Gals always do something silly, stupid, smiling & blushing all the time while looking them and the gals came before do these things , but she just give glanced over them and says Thanks after the Interview... That It... It totally strange for him.

Virat comes out from revive when Viren called him for his view or decision about that gal Manvi, poor Virat what he says to his older brother what he thinks

Virat:  "bhai she had something", (again lost in her) "which our company presently needed" or he needed God knows, "so we had to give her chance".

Viren: U r right bro, i'm with u and she is perfect in every sense of our company

Managers: Also agree with them

Then they decided to call off the remaining interview and take their decision.

Virat: so Miss Only Manvi, now where u would go or what u will do again or ignore me... Na its not possible (just smirk pester on his face) no u can't...

It's really very pleasure to meet you again & again...

And this time u can't escape that easily... No girls ignore him like this. And you ain't changed his mind can't accept the truth that he is attracted toward her

Welcome To Our World

Manvi reached to ground floor and comes out from that building directly searching for cap, she satisfied with herself, she knows very well their decision and waiting 4 their call...

Her 1st step of her revenge taken successfully, She took a cab for her chall.

That it today

Good... okie... or Bad

I hope you all like it...

Sorry for all mistakes' or grammatical mistakes

Hit the like button and do comments

Its motivate me

Love you all

Love Jannat

Edited by jannat89 - 10 years ago
Jannat94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angelic_Tazeen

NYSHHH πŸ˜ƒ

Thanx a lot πŸ˜ƒ

prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow superrr update loved itπŸ‘ do continue soon dear... :)  πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome..!!! Loved Maanvi's attitude..it makes a lot more beautiful n interesting persona...Eager for next..with whom does he wants to take revenge..my guess is Jeevika..:) Thnks for the PM..!!
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

First of all congratulations Jannat on becoming a dazzler πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³.. Coming to the update, loved it a lot ❀️.. Superb one ⭐️.. Manvi's attitude is just awesome.. Attractive personality.. Virat was admiring her during the interview πŸ˜‰.. His ego is little hurt I guess because Manvi didn't pay him any attention.. She is here for revenge.. Loved her thoughts..Very well portrayed πŸ‘πŸ‘..  Will be waiting for the next part.. Thank you for the pm.. Take care 😊
Niaksharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome...
Getting more intresting...
Thanks for update...
Liked it...
Jannat94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: meera.chaudhuri

First of all congratulations Jannat on becoming a dazzler πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³.. Coming to the update, loved it a lot ❀️.. Superb one ⭐️.. Manvi's attitude is just awesome.. Attractive personality.. Virat was admiring her during the interview πŸ˜‰.. His ego is little hurt I guess because Manvi didn't pay him any attention.. She is here for revenge.. Loved her thoughts..Very well portrayed πŸ‘πŸ‘..  Will be waiting for the next part.. Thank you for the pm.. Take care 😊

thanx 4 the awesome comment Meera and wishes

preethi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow dear... nice one..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ