SuMaN_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
AS i watch d3 their so many couple with different story but taarey was just become my hearbeat i was not regular watchin d3 when this show started but when taani enter i was somewhere started 2 conected 2wards this show but when rey rejected taani their where i become more connected 2 this coupleπŸ˜ƒ i feel so dejected n sad 4 taani but proud 4 her unconditional love this couple story it totaly unique n soothin πŸ˜‰... as this rejection made rey 2 understand about taani feelin importance n their began 2 try 2 understand her n started feelin sumthing 4 her n came close 2 her n fell mad in love wit her wow just different way n now when again break up was done not like this only but 4 valid reason n 4 sumone betterment totaly different n again when rey confess his love 2 taani then she reject again due 2 pain but this rejection again bringing both bodies in one soul realy i have never seen this type on storyline in such a wonderful couple...πŸ‘ realy i applause cv's n palki mam 2 give this couple 2 us ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

TAAREY U R JUST DIFFERNT β­οΈ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome post dear,I feel exactly the same.
Taarey are unique,love them and thanks Palki mam for giving us this beautiful couple.πŸ˜›
piyaLovesJENSEN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘ damn good post ... subs ... agree ,, yaar ,, pehle it was rey rejecting her ,, dn now ,, its taani rejecting him ,, uff ... this story is one of the most twisting yet the one that makes us go dhak dhak 
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post dear!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Completely agree with you. Taarey are just different and ONE OF A KIND.😳😳
SuMaN_TR thumbnail
GOSH THEY R THE HEARBEAT OF OUR SO FUL BODY GOES DHAK DHAK ( VIBARAT) BY THEY EACH MOVE πŸ˜ƒ
cutedollll thumbnail
Agree with you topic maker,For this unique storyline we always thankful..to cvs & palki mam 😊 ...
namy_singh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
just different and most beautiful :* :*
SuMaN_TR thumbnail
YUP TOTALY MADE 4 EACH OTHER πŸ˜‰...⭐️ taarey>>>>
zoharocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
agreed totally...the fact taht the girl had a crush first...she gained the courage to propse the man of her dreams...and face the rejection as well...amazing story...totally differentπŸ€—
shamanbk thumbnail
Awesome post
Agree 100% with u as I started watching D3 since Taani entered
Taarey love story is different from other love stories
Taarey rock
Edited by shamanbk - 10 years ago