Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

JodhaAkbar Os Najre Karam Updated Part 2 pg 7 (Page 9)

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
God, this is so good. Heart

AVELINA IF-Dazzler
AVELINA
AVELINA

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashpat

i love it- i can't belive this is ur first attempt. you are such a great writer and ur use of words are just unbelievaly amazing. i am going to add samsona to my buddy list. plzzz send me pm.

no dear...its not my first writing...thnks a lot for support..
AVELINA IF-Dazzler
AVELINA
AVELINA

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...SankaDevi...

Great OS:)

Will you write more in English? Embarrassed

yes..I do..in my other couple stories..but Jodha Akbar needs to be in hidni for the indian touch..
AVELINA IF-Dazzler
AVELINA
AVELINA

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janvie

Res.SmileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

<font color="#ff0066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">**Edited**</font>

Uff Uff Sona!!Tu hum Sab ko blush karake maarna chahti hai kya.Shocked Blushing Angry
<font color="#ff0066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Mai ye Especially Pink colour se type kar rahi hu,Bcoz the update was so DAMN HAWTTTBlushingIt left me all pink and Blushing Blushing
</font>
<font color="#ff0066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">You know what The First update of this OS is itself so Tempting,Exciting and Beautiful that it made me to start watching the show and Now as You know I'm a MAD Akdha fan.Wink Embarrassed LOLToh Is Paagalpan ke liye tu hi jimmedar hai and teri Superb Writings.Angry Angry LOLThough I started watching bcoz of Rajat Tokas Magical Presence being his fan but Tera ye OS bahut bada reason tha which got me so excited to watch the show.Wink Embarrassed LOL
</font>
<font color="#ff0066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">And Coming to this Part,I just want to come and kiss your hands for such a Beautiful piece!HeartLOL I mean it really!EmbarrassedThe passion betwn them and The magic of your Beautiful words is enough to make My Mobile Screen Burn.Blushing Blushing Embarrassed
</font>
<font color="#ff0066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I could imagine Jalal and Jodha infront of My eyes clearly just like watching the show and then All these scenes happening in front of My eyes.Embarrassed Blushing LOL
</font>
<font color="#ff0066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I mean,I was imagining Our Rajat aka Jalal speaking all those words in Jodha's ears that How He,for whom Mohabbat was just a Mere word,How she came into his life and became his Mohabbat,His life...EmbarrassedYou wrote the dialogues so Beautifully and They made much higher and realistic impact coz of being in Hindi!!And Then When She accepted her love,that was Just "WOW"!! Heart
</font>
<font color="#ff0066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">And about that last kiss part,It left me all Blushing Blushing LOLBut Still the delicacy,Beauty and In your words the "Nazakat" in which you wrote the passionate scenes made it all the way more Beautiful rather than making them vulgar.Really Hats Off for Such Wonderful Writing Dear.Big smile **Clap-Clap** **Star**
</font>
<font color="#ff0066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Loved it totally.Heart
</font>
<font color="#ff0066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Thanks for the PM.Big smile
</font>

awww...so sweet mishu...u made my fly in sky with joy...i think i m the pigeon...thnks bhi nhi kehsakti...but its all bcs of u...u made me blv in this os and bcs of u I started it again..
SHINYSHREYA IF-Sizzlerz
SHINYSHREYA
SHINYSHREYA

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Awesome OS.
AVELINA IF-Dazzler
AVELINA
AVELINA

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
res for nxt prt

Edited by samwllms - 11 August 2013 at 4:54am
les-miserables Senior Member
les-miserables
les-miserables

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
This is very good, please continue :) ! Thank you Janvie for recommending this.
Tanvi.narula IF-Dazzler
Tanvi.narula
Tanvi.narula

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Woww... Its a beautifull update dear.. Wonderfully written..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index