Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

JodhaAkbar Os Najre Karam Updated Part 2 pg 7 (Page 7)

AVELINA IF-Dazzler
AVELINA
AVELINA

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
I am back with this os...thanks a lot for such heart touching response...I m updating this after a while...thank u all...i nvr thought i will get such response...do read my new os Noor e mohabbat as well..
send me buddy request at "Samsona" for pm...

--Janvie-- IF-Rockerz
--Janvie--
--Janvie--

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Wuhoo I'm really happy to know you are continuing this.Big smileSee I'm Dancing also.Dancing DancingLOL
And Maine Abhi tere PM ka reply kia hai.EmbarrassedCheck kar.TongueWinkLOL
MUNIASTUART IF-Rockerz
MUNIASTUART
MUNIASTUART

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Dat's gr8. Mujhe pm karna maat vulna
AVELINA IF-Dazzler
AVELINA
AVELINA

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Next part-

------------------

''Har najar tera didaar chahe

Har karam kurbaan teri ibadat me

Ye kaisi bekhudi samayi tere aane se

Ke Chaand bhi mar mita tere mohabbat me''

"To aap bhi hamse mohabbat karti hai begam!" Jalaal asked her while inhaling her blossoming aroma…

"Ham…hame jaane dijiye…choriye ." Jodha blushed hard and tried to escape from his strong embrace.

"Aap bhul gayi ki Jalaal ke marji ke bina hawa bhi yaha se bhaag nahi sakta..aur aapto hamari Jaan hai…apko ham kaise kahi jane de?" Jalaal embraced her more closely and kissed her forehead.

"Jodha bataiye naa! Ham aapki labzo se ye baat sunna chahte hai" Jalaal caressed her maangtika and Jodha closed her eyes feeling blessed…

"Ham…hamare ishwaar ki saugandh ham hamare patiko hi apna parmeshwar maante hai" Jodha whispered so softly…

"Nahi Jodha! Hame ye sunna hai ke aap hamse mohabbat karti hai" Jalaal pouted like a stubborn kid..

The  curtains were flowing with soft sweet air as if they were also eager to hear those words from her..The little pigeon was staring at the divine soul mates as if it was also wanting to listen to her heart's rhythm..All of a sudden a heavy wind started to flow and a white long satin curtain fall over them…Jodha lost her balance and fell on Jalaal.. Jalaal fall down on the rosy pink bed and Jodha accidentally fall over him..

Her pink rosy lips brushed over his strong lips. Jodha was shocked…she closed her eyes with utter shyness. Jalaal felt an unknown flame within him which was burning yet so soothing at the same time.

Jodha somehow managed remove the curtain escaped from his grip and was about to run away..but Jalaal again grabbed her hands and pooled her on his strong chest.

"Abhi jo aapke chehre me gulaal se gehri rangat dikhi thi kya wo haya ki lakeer hamare mohabbat se nahi rangi thi?" Jalaal gazed deeply in her eyes and huskily asked..

"boliye naa Jodha…hamare dilko aur mat intezaar karwaiye..kedijiye wo shabd jispe hame aitbaar nahi thaa kabhi..par aapne hame uspe aitbaar dilaya..jo mohabbat hamare liye ek naamse jyada kuch nahi thaa, usko aapne hamare rooh tak pahuchaya hai..to fir ye khamoshi kyun!., Jalaal's eyes was full of passion and undying love for her..

"

Jodha forgot to breath. She forgot her shyness and his love was the only thing which was portraying on her soul.

"Ham aapse aur sirf aapse prem karte hai..Jitna shraddha se ham Kaanha ko poojte hai utna hi gehrayi se ham aapko apni pooja me maangte hai..haan ham aapse prem karte hai.." Jodha finally voiced the lines with an unending depth of love.

She closed her eyes with joy and covered herself in his embrace.

The flame within his heart was now glowing with love and passion..Jalaal cupped her flushed face and kissed her forehead with care…he then kissed her eyelids with love..then he started to forward towards her lips with passion..

Jodha felt his breath on her lips..she opened her eyes with shyness and shock..her black orbs met his brown mirrors…Jodha's eyes were evidence of shyness..She blinked countlessly and gazed at the candle, the only light source of the room beside them and which was softly warming and enlightening the room.

Jalaal understood shyness and her blushing red face was potraying her wish..Jalaal blew off the candles and the only light source on the room was now the soft moon light in between the curtains.

Her face was glowing with love and shyness and she again closed her eyes gracefully.

Jalaal captured her lips and the moon light also darkened slowly as if the moon was also feeling shy with their flame of love and passion..

DO COMMENT AND LIKE>>EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

kukupirimsssssstahseensakinadiva411snowwhite17Zonashahtanjica1Sundari1ssoujanyaRDOLLY7PANNUshahidmehmoodshaivaniBlacktulipjajopriyaTehzeeb89nesrinagagan-preetSmiley1279...SankaDevi...sonakshi.sharmaIPKKND_Pyaarles-miserablesvallu123dkorumilliprachi153ShivaniLuvJARahirameshSony.Ssirat.kaurGupta.ShatakshikhushbooparmarQtnNottirimi10123pritha..PlayfulKiss..pooja_shineStarbaublesRozy77veil_of_rosesashpatTriShaktitadi-maroarunsunita_gmTanvi.narulaSShreShthAdisha93daisydee425PBDcrazyBindu.srividhya68Syed695--Janvie--MUNIASTUARTsweet_dikshaaanchal_c..nams..manzilmukulyoga23priya--cute.manasi--unishazdreamyjennice_Deepika_Sh_Abhiyasharmacatty-Kavya_P-Star_girldabh9riyya6-DZ-

AVELINA IF-Dazzler
AVELINA
AVELINA

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
guys i am again requesting to buddy me at samsona if u want pms..i cant send you pm by this id..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

parish99--Janvie--yoga23priyaSh_Abhiya

--Janvie-- IF-Rockerz
--Janvie--
--Janvie--

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Res.SmileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

**Edited**

Uff Uff Sona!!Tu hum Sab ko blush karake maarna chahti hai kya.Shocked Blushing Angry
 Mai ye Especially Pink colour se type kar rahi hu,Bcoz the update was so DAMN HAWTTTBlushingIt left me all pink and Blushing Blushing
You know what The First update of this OS is itself so Tempting,Exciting and Beautiful that it made me to start watching the show and Now as You know I'm a MAD Akdha fan.Wink Embarrassed LOLToh Is Paagalpan ke liye tu hi jimmedar hai and teri Superb Writings.Angry Angry LOLThough I started watching bcoz of Rajat Tokas Magical Presence being his fan but Tera ye OS bahut bada reason tha which got me so excited to watch the show.Wink Embarrassed LOL
And Coming to this Part,I just want to come and kiss your hands for such a Beautiful piece!HeartLOL I mean it really!EmbarrassedThe passion betwn them and The magic of your Beautiful words is enough to make My Mobile Screen Burn.Blushing Blushing Embarrassed
I could imagine Jalal and Jodha infront of My eyes clearly just like watching the show and then All these scenes happening in front of My eyes.Embarrassed Blushing LOL
I mean,I was imagining Our Rajat aka Jalal speaking all those words in Jodha's ears that How He,for whom Mohabbat was just a Mere word,How she came into his life and became his Mohabbat,His life...EmbarrassedYou wrote the dialogues so Beautifully and They made much higher and realistic impact coz of being in Hindi!!And Then When She accepted her love,that was Just "WOW"!! ClapDay Dreaming Embarrassed        Heart
 And about that last kiss part,It left me all Blushing Blushing LOLBut Still the delicacy,Beauty and In your words the "Nazakat" in which you wrote the passionate scenes made it all the way more Beautiful rather than making them vulgar.Really Hats Off for Such Wonderful Writing Dear.Big smile **Clap-Clap** **Star**
Loved it totally.Heart
Thanks for the PM.Big smile

Edited by janvie - 10 August 2013 at 2:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AVELINAyoga23priya

--Janvie-- IF-Rockerz
--Janvie--
--Janvie--

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Updated My comment on the same page.SmileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Awesome OS ClapStarClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Janvie--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index