Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
awww that was sweet
loved it
ashpat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i love it- i can't belive this is ur first attempt. you are such a great writer and ur use of words are just unbelievaly amazing. i am going to add samsona to my buddy list. plzzz send me pm.
...SankaDevi... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Great OS:)

Will you write more in English? 😳
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing os
love this beautifull lovestory of jodhaakbar
thanks for pm & continue soon
Arya75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kitna intezar karvaya I should say...

Par intezaar ka fal metha hota hai...

You proved it was an awesome chapter...
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
God, this is so good. ❤️
AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashpat

i love it- i can't belive this is ur first attempt. you are such a great writer and ur use of words are just unbelievaly amazing. i am going to add samsona to my buddy list. plzzz send me pm.

no dear...its not my first writing...thnks a lot for support..
AVELINA thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...SankaDevi...

Great OS:)

Will you write more in English? 😳

yes..I do..in my other couple stories..but Jodha Akbar needs to be in hidni for the indian touch..
AVELINA thumbnail

Originally posted by: janvie

Res.😊😳😳

<font color="#ff0066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">**Edited**</font>

Uff Uff Sona!!Tu hum Sab ko blush karake maarna chahti hai kya.😲 ☺️ 😡
<font color="#ff0066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Mai ye Especially Pink colour se type kar rahi hu,Bcoz the update was so DAMN HAWTTT☺️It left me all pink and ☺️ ☺️
</font>
<font color="#ff0066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">You know what The First update of this OS is itself so Tempting,Exciting and Beautiful that it made me to start watching the show and Now as You know I'm a MAD Akdha fan.😉 😳 😆Toh Is Paagalpan ke liye tu hi jimmedar hai and teri Superb Writings.😡 😡 😆Though I started watching bcoz of Rajat Tokas Magical Presence being his fan but Tera ye OS bahut bada reason tha which got me so excited to watch the show.😉 😳 😆
</font>
<font color="#ff0066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">And Coming to this Part,I just want to come and kiss your hands for such a Beautiful piece!❤️LOL I mean it really!😳The passion betwn them and The magic of your Beautiful words is enough to make My Mobile Screen Burn.☺️ ☺️ 😳
</font>
<font color="#ff0066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I could imagine Jalal and Jodha infront of My eyes clearly just like watching the show and then All these scenes happening in front of My eyes.😳 ☺️ 😆
</font>
<font color="#ff0066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I mean,I was imagining Our Rajat aka Jalal speaking all those words in Jodha's ears that How He,for whom Mohabbat was just a Mere word,How she came into his life and became his Mohabbat,His life...😳You wrote the dialogues so Beautifully and They made much higher and realistic impact coz of being in Hindi!!And Then When She accepted her love,that was Just "WOW"!! ❤️
</font>
<font color="#ff0066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">And about that last kiss part,It left me all ☺️ ☺️ 😆But Still the delicacy,Beauty and In your words the "Nazakat" in which you wrote the passionate scenes made it all the way more Beautiful rather than making them vulgar.Really Hats Off for Such Wonderful Writing Dear.😃 **Clap-Clap** **Star**
</font>
<font color="#ff0066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Loved it totally.❤️
</font>
<font color="#ff0066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Thanks for the PM.😃
</font>

awww...so sweet mishu...u made my fly in sky with joy...i think i m the pigeon...thnks bhi nhi kehsakti...but its all bcs of u...u made me blv in this os and bcs of u I started it again..