India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

JodhaAkbar Os Najre Karam Updated Part 2 pg 7

AVELINA IF-Dazzler
AVELINA
AVELINA

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
(((hi guys...this is not my first writing...but first one for Jodha Akbar...do comment and like)))

"Inayat karu ya ibadat karu...
ye kashmakash to suljha dijiye...ke aapse ya in noore najron se mohabbat karu..."

as the lines touched her heart, she ran away from the gulshan baag...

her heart was thumping loudly...the husky voice made her cheeks crimson...
she ran inside her room and hid herself with the soft white sheets in her king size bed...her breathing was faster than ever...
she never thought her heart will sing the name which she used to hate once...
the soft wind swayed in a majestic motion in the room...the white curtains were moving with the wind as if they were dancing and celebrating her joy...
suddenly a light weight and jumping movement at her shoulder caught her senses...
Saheli!!...she voiced the name happily and lovingly captured the little white pigion in her hand...
the innocent bird replied with its soft voice...she kissed the bird dearly...
"unhone hamse ijhaar kiya"...she whispered softly to the bird and giggled...
the bird inched closure to her cheeks and pampered her as if it was caressing her friend...
"kaash ham itne khuskismat hote ke aapki saheli ki jagaah hame milti"...the deep voice made the bird flew away and she hid herself in her ghunghat...
"aap...yaha!!...she murmured and blushed...
" aapki chupti nigaahen hame pukaarti jo hain"...his voice was so closure to her ear, that she shiverred in his presence...
" aapne hamare sawal kaa jawab nahi diya" ...he embraced her in his majestic folds of arm from behind...
" kya aapne hamari najre nahi pari?" she shyly whispered in his embrace...
he turned her arround and cupped her face with utmost care...
" Jodha!!...aapki najre hamse kabhi kuch nahi chupati...par ham aapke komal labzose sunna chahte hai...kahiye naa!!"...
his dark intense gaze washed away all her insecurities and she closed her eyes and whispered -" aajse ham Jodha ki har ek saans aur har najar Akbar ke naam karte hai"...
as her voice echoed through the room...she felt his breathing in her lips...before she can open her hazel eyes, her lips was caged in his...
their togetherness and love reflects through the night and the royal heart of Shahenshaa Akbar was now gifted to his precious love and wife Jodha...

(((so friends comment and like...need ur views...))))

guys add this id (samsona) if u want pms...i will updt more later..

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by samwllms - 10 August 2013 at 10:44pm

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

rimssssssnamyluvsvktahseensakinapa24703987Zonashahtanjica1Sundari1ssoujanyaroopacgowdaRDOLLY7PANNUshahidmehmoodsungidaBlacktulipjajopriyaPhulchukkietjoshiKishore02nesrina-SulBalaLove-Jeevitha.PSunshine001Dhvani85iluvrainaartiAnnarichardallseasonrain...SankaDevi...zerroradhika7vidya_955vidya29IPKKND_Pyaardkorumilli...janu...les-miserablesRahirameshzakia4Annie15Sony.SANJIJHAparish99Gupta.ShatakshikhushbooparmarQtnNottiAshaNegiFanrimi10..PlayfulKiss..arunsunita_gmAsyaloverashpatbaublesRozy77AkDha_FanaticSShreShthATriShaktiTanvi.narulaveil_of_rosesRutuja...--Janvie--srividhya68PBDcrazyDevilicious_MEamSavindiBindu.-bornalee-AbHer_nehaalicia212sweet_diksha..nams..neethadaisydee425_Deepika_Sh_AbhiyamanzilmukulSuper KoolSofnaswan20.FemmeFatale.--cute.manasi--SHINYSHREYAAutumn_RoseStar_girlsharmacatty-Kavya_P-Sexylicious.riyya6itsRitzi-DZ-

Kishore02 Groupbie
Kishore02
Kishore02

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
That's my 2nd hand id. I didn't wanted to comment with this id. But...your update forced me to do so. It was just suparb. Really heart touching. And mashallah, you're very good at hindi. Love u for such a beautiful update.
AVELINA IF-Dazzler
AVELINA
AVELINA

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kishore02

That's my 2nd hand id. I didn't wanted to comment with this id. But...your update forced me to do so. It was just suparb. Really heart touching. And mashallah, you're very good at hindi. Love u for such a beautiful update.

what is ur real ID?
Annarichard Senior Member
Annarichard
Annarichard

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
omg this is sooo awsum!!! plzz dnt end it here nd continue wth this story!!
amazing work i must say..congratulations Clap Clap
CuteStrawberry IF-Sizzlerz
CuteStrawberry
CuteStrawberry

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Awesome
Loved it

Write some more
AVELINA IF-Dazzler
AVELINA
AVELINA

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annarichard

omg this is sooo awsum!!! plzz dnt end it here nd continue wth this story!!
amazing work i must say..congratulations Clap Clap

thanks a lot...will updt for sure..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annarichard

AVELINA IF-Dazzler
AVELINA
AVELINA

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -kitty-

Awesome
Loved it

Write some more

sure...thanks for appreciating..
alicia212 IF-Rockerz
alicia212
alicia212

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
wow great os plz update soon
it's awesome
thanks for the pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index