Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

DKDM-WU-24.06-Durgasur Bye, Ganeshji school jaaye! (Page 4)

Surya_krsnbhakt IF-Dazzler
Surya_krsnbhakt
Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Oh god, I missed all the episodes from Wednesday to Yesterday, and after reading the updates I thought I will see the episodes.
One thing I wanna say: I got bored of the Me halfway. It was downright boring. I stopped with the adoption message.
They have botched up the whole concept of Durga. SHe is the Mother of the Universe, the Primordial Force, the Devi, the Warrior Goddess, the one with the majestic Gait, Simhavahini, Vyaghravahini, Mahishasuramardini, SHumbha-Nishumbha Mardini, Durgama-Nashini, SHakambhari, Satakshi.

DKDM version - Sits on the tiger and screams. Vaporises people by looking at them. Screams some more.Dead
They have made this more like Mahishasura than Durgam. Honestly, if they had used the same cast, but instead said Mahushasur, it would still be OK.
But Durgam? Where is that valiant asura? Who stole the Vedas, imprisoned Brahma himself, dried up the earth, made it devoid of nature? All I saw here was some idiot who wants to conquer Kailash and marry that Swapnasundari. Sorry for my rant but I really don't get it.

But Srushtiji, your comments make it lively as always! You never go down in your humour! Thanks.
Ganesh goes to Gurukul. What about Sanakadi Kumaras? Parvati Mata gave them promise. Mahadev, what happened to your memory?
Whoa, Yugantar. Am I supposed to be excited? Wait there is someone screaming, "Yugantar was supposed to have happened long back!"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya.Vrish.sia221Arijit007

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
mahadev-ganesh scenes were Day Dreaming
I will miss my chotu ganesh and his cue antics with mahadev-parvati Cryt
Kavyyaa IF-Dazzler
Kavyyaa
Kavyyaa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I wanted to say bye bye to the show after the epi yesterday. God knows why they do this every time why cant they show one good epi with decent action. Everything is rushed and what needs to be given footage gets over within a matter of mins and rest gets stretched beyond limit..uggghhhAngry
sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya_krsnbhakt

But Durgam? Where is that valiant asura? Who stole the Vedas, imprisoned Brahma himself, dried up the earth, made it devoid of nature? All I saw here was some idiot who wants to conquer Kailash and marry that Swapnasundari. Sorry for my rant but I really don't get it.

U will find that version of him in another show Jai Jai Jai Maa Durga...!! 
DKDM team thought already much more has been elaborated on this character.. so lets explore the unseen part of him...!! Hence this version...!! LOL
I bet nobody ever knew that Durgasur did a double role to trick Mahadev-Parvati...!! LOL

As for ranting.. the ppl who are watching this serial ALSO for the Story.. are sailing on the same boat..!! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya.Vrish.

Surya_krsnbhakt IF-Dazzler
Surya_krsnbhakt
Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia221

Originally posted by Surya_krsnbhakt

U will find that version of him in another show Jai Jai Jai Maa Durga...!! 
DKDM team thought already much more has been elaborated on this character.. so lets explore the unseen part of him...!! Hence this version...!! LOL
I bet nobody ever knew that Durgasur did a double role to trick Mahadev-Parvati...!! LOL

As for ranting.. the ppl who are watching this serial ALSO for the Story.. are sailing on the same boat..!! LOL

Ya, I saw JJMD, it was way better than this... Why can't people make things like that? You know, where both Mahadev and Adishakti are equal, not only in Mahadev's Bhashans, but even in storylines...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya.Vrish.Gopiiisia221

Gopiii IF-Dazzler
Gopiii
Gopiii

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Surya u said it but u see JJMD never took off because people like to see fiction in mytho which is why DKDM scores higher than any other mytho show.

Go to top