Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC #8~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only (Page 87)

mpk2011 IF-Dazzler
mpk2011
mpk2011

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_mk

Originally posted by mpk2011

So what I am concluding is (from all of madhu's sarcasm)...

SI = Julia Roberts
MS = Leonardo Di Caprio
AS = Matt Daemon

then my question is... bhaat does that make BS?! Embarrassed Tongue Tongue

Take ur pick, Tom Cruise, Tom Hanks, Mark Wahlberg, Michel Douglus.
Good u didn't say Richard Gere or George Clooney! Tongue LOL

Arre yaad nahiin aaye wo dono. Waise I omitted Denzel Washington too, he is damn good though.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSoNan08polly_mk

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Originally posted by blueballoon

madhu...ROFLROFL  i had to googlewa Matt Daemon
Shocked ... u don't know Matt Daemon!

Jason Bourne! Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSoNan08

Music_Junkie IF-Dazzler
Music_Junkie
Music_Junkie

Originally posted by mpk2011

Originally posted by summer_breeze

Originally posted by .Sama.

Originally posted by summer_breeze

will this person ever learn??? oh God, what's the need of getting Fk in the picture, when the question was what do you think of Anuj?? is it that difficult to understand, And still toda she is busy taking pot shots at Fk and says I'm not affected by him Confused

Last time when asked about FK she answered by drawing comparison with Barun. Even in Q with Anuj ... Yea so difficult.

Grapes are sour always ... Mohit will get something better ... Nobody asked. Tongue

I've never seen a public figure who keeps drawing out comparisons between things to defend her actions...

First she gets barun and their chemistry in their picture to defend her's and Fk's failed chemistry

To overlook her show's awful critics she draws comparison between ipk and cc, saying ipk is a different love story whereas this is a SaaS bahu story

Wait, wasn't she the one who said its a no for SaaS bahu from her side

To defend the trp's and the critics of her show again she goes on record saying there are other shows which are doing when there content sucks,I for one thought she is speaking about her own show which has got a huge trp of 0.6 for the ridiculous content they show..

When the sbs female spoke about replacement rumours, who said plz dial blah blah code from the phone to select the DiCaprio of Indian tellywood to be paired with me

Yup, the interesting part is everytime she opens her mouth she contradicts her previous statementLOL.
However, here also in this iv she took a dig at TB and said that he was not good v personally or professionally.

She said that Anuj is good due to experience which TB lacked in, then the question arises that since she is the Julia Roberts of Indian tv how come she can only deliver OTTs and no decent performance at all? Forget about this show, in her previous much hyped show too she had failed to perform according to me and the horrendous acting was more prominent when her screen space got increased after the hate marriage track. So Julia Roberts can fail every time but she would take a dig at some new comer, right?

What is this show all about any way? I am confused now.D'oh
First it was love story coz she was not the one to do saas bahu crap.
Then it became saas bahu crap coz according to her the guy is not Di Caprio
Now again it has become some cheap love story with belly licking and all since she thinks that even if not her Di Caprio the new guy is at least Matt Demon!

So what is it all about? Plz enlighten me if anybody could figure it out.

Oh God why Julia Roberts, I guess for the attitude she parades around with you should consider Meryl Streep:/ I'm choking on my breathe for daring to call India's Al Pacino as DiCaprio... Let them lick all they want, people will watch it oly if they have a actual story to tell

mpk2011Shri_BaSoNan08

mpk2011 IF-Dazzler
mpk2011
mpk2011

Chalo me signing off now.
c u all laterTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nan08vaatuhaara

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
me too goingwa...  see you  laters...!Embarrassed

poor nandu... has got heaps  of homework today!

mpk2011Shri_BaSoNan08

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
SI does need a good reality check ... She is almost 30 ... She should have better sense of things.

If she really think that all the snippets she has done since IPK went off air and also the show she has bagged is because of her acting and not because of the popularity of the show IPK.

She called FK a liar and in need of good mental health ... She herself confirms that "FK was not a person to hold conversation with" ah well FK's statement of SI did not like me does not seem to be wrong after all these ... Let alone the previous IV.

Also in order to keep an upper hand in Mohit issue that FK is lying I hope she took a bit care of her boyfriends career. Giving in details that he was not even considered where he clearly does not have any work, whereas Channel and PH agreed to every condition of Anuj for the role does put poor light on Mohit.

Wish SI implemented things she said ... FK does not hold any value so why take his things so seriously as to go on about it. FK seem to have said what he wanted to say but SI has taken it to whole new level ... More like milking the situation for all its worth as nothing else has created any interest whatsoever as far as her show is concerned.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mpk2011Shri_BaSoVasuSNan08polly_mk

VasuS IF-Sizzlerz
VasuS
VasuS

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Well all that controversy made the trps go even lower ... Lets see the bold romance and new found chemistry can increase the level ... Waise CC is supposed to be an intelligent working woman ... Which intelligent woman will go for family breakfast in that wispy nightie ...chalo whatever works ! Except story Sab kuch daal diya hai ..

Edited by VasuS - 25 June 2013 at 12:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mpk2011Shri_BaSoNan08polly_mk

mishaj IF-Rockerz
mishaj
mishaj

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Shri_BaSo

Oh God..someone pls explain about poland to Neha. I have to leave nowand also I cannot hear that explanation once more.Big smile
No worries Shri.
Mishaji will do the honors! LOL
Jee thanks guys for ditching meLOLMisha..oh misha...Kahan ho mishaTongue

omg! Ouch Ouch Ouch
poland z a neighbouring country chamkoji...wid very passionate patriotic ppl who love the country unconditionally.. Confused mujhse or nahi hoga... Cry
@jachuji:thanx for d pm...
poland z proving agn n agn its a contrevesial country...
clearing the name...justifications after justifications...
Its funny how poland loves to draw comparisons...bad bad PR move from Poland...
now Poland ppl will come wid deir own interpretations...

Ouch

Shri_BaSoNan08polly_mk

Go to top