Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC #8~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only (Page 84)

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_mk

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Shri_BaSo

Hi,

What are you girls talking about? You all visit countries like Poland, France, Germany and talk something which goes straight over my  head. Unhappy  Give some clue so that I can also visit those countries and improve my IQ. 
Do you have your passport ready? LOL And diff countries visa?? Embarrassed Without all this we cannot take u with us! sorry. LOL
and hand over your credit card pleej Embarrassed

Yes to everything, Neha. Btw I am not 100% sure that you know what does Poland, france...etc etc represent.
No i dont was in new york at that time and no one cares to explain Broken Heart
  but didn't miss a beat to ask for the credit card chamko!! LOL LOL
Well that's different LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSoNan08polly_mk

Shri_BaSo IF-Rockerz
Shri_BaSo
Shri_BaSo

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VasuS

Thanks Jachu and thanks Polly for recommending my name for PM

Jachu, Did u watch Dhoni's reaction when we won? I missed it but my husband said it was a treat to watch. We dont get to see him like that often.

Thanks Vasu. Dheeraj ki sahaaytha hum sab ko chahiye not only for Polly.

Shri ... Enjoy the popcorn tab tak ... Btw I checked out a show today ... Forced romantic and bolder scenes than ever getting inserted in the quest for trps ... Did not stop me from changing channel but hopefully trp audience will like it . ..

If it leaves Barun and his fans alone then let them show whatever rated on TV.  

Ok bye now. Catch you all later.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VasuSNan08vaatuhaarapolly_mk

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Thanks Jachu and thanks Polly for recommending my name for PM

Jachu, Did u watch Dhoni's reaction when we won? I missed it but my husband said it was a treat to watch. We dont get to see him like that often.

Thanks Vasu. Dheeraj ki sahaaytha hum sab ko chahiye not only for Polly.

Shri ... Enjoy the popcorn tab tak ... Btw I checked out a show today ... Forced romantic and bolder scenes than ever getting inserted in the quest for trps ... Did not stop me from changing channel but hopefully trp audience will like it . ..

if we Barun fans are left alone, then the world is truly ending LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSoVasuSNan08vaatuhaarapolly_mk

VasuS IF-Sizzlerz
VasuS
VasuS

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

<div></div>But did you notice the amazing comfort level between the two?! EmbarrassedDay DreamingSanuj! Heart

Haan I did !!! Was kinda wondering itna comfort level toh years ke baad bhee nahi aata ... Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishajShri_BaSoNan08polly_mk

Shri_BaSo IF-Rockerz
Shri_BaSo
Shri_BaSo

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueballoon

shri...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9HElNnN0PI

this link has one "jumping japaang captured.. he did two more!Embarrassed

Thank you Jachu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nan08

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

if we Barun fans are left alone, then the world is truly ending LOL
ROFL ... Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nan08

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

<div></div>But did you notice the amazing comfort level between the two?! EmbarrassedDay DreamingSanuj! Heart

Haan I did !!! Was kinda wondering itna comfort level toh years ke baad bhee nahi aata ... Clap
Yeah!! Clap Go Sanaya! Show them girl!

Shri_BaSoVasuSNan08

mpk2011 IF-Dazzler
mpk2011
mpk2011

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by summer_breeze

Originally posted by .Sama.

Originally posted by summer_breeze

will this person ever learn??? oh God, what's the need of getting Fk in the picture, when the question was what do you think of Anuj?? is it that difficult to understand, And still toda she is busy taking pot shots at Fk and says I'm not affected by him Confused

Last time when asked about FK she answered by drawing comparison with Barun. Even in Q with Anuj ... Yea so difficult.

Grapes are sour always ... Mohit will get something better ... Nobody asked. Tongue

I've never seen a public figure who keeps drawing out comparisons between things to defend her actions...

First she gets barun and their chemistry in their picture to defend her's and Fk's failed chemistry

To overlook her show's awful critics she draws comparison between ipk and cc, saying ipk is a different love story whereas this is a SaaS bahu story

Wait, wasn't she the one who said its a no for SaaS bahu from her side

To defend the trp's and the critics of her show again she goes on record saying there are other shows which are doing when there content sucks,I for one thought she is speaking about her own show which has got a huge trp of 0.6 for the ridiculous content they show..

When the sbs female spoke about replacement rumours, who said plz dial blah blah code from the phone to select the DiCaprio of Indian tellywood to be paired with me

Yup, the interesting part is everytime she opens her mouth she contradicts her previous statementLOL.
However, here also in this iv she took a dig at TB and said that he was not good either personally or professionally.

She said that Anuj is good due to experience which TB lacked in, then the question arises that since she is the Julia Roberts of Indian tv how come she can only deliver OTTs and no decent performance at all? Forget about this show, in her previous much hyped show too she had failed to perform according to me and the horrendous acting was more prominent when her screen space got increased after the hate marriage track. So Julia Roberts can fail every time but she would take a dig at some new comer, right?

What is this show all about any way? I am confused now.D'oh
First it was love story coz she was not the one to do saas bahu crap.
Then it became saas bahu crap coz according to her the guy is not Di Caprio
Now again it has become some cheap love story with belly licking and all since she thinks that even if not her Di Caprio the new guy is at least Matt Demon!

So what is it all about? Plz enlighten me if anybody could figure it out.

Shri_BaSoVasuSNan08

Go to top