Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC #8~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only (Page 29)

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_mk

Hi Nisha...its ok yaar...u can post emoticons only...these guys are just pulling ur leg. LOL

Some new rule has come out to prevent spamming in any thread. People used to post only emoticons post after post...to increase the pages.
Its ok to give emoticons in reply to some post here...its part of chatting...not spamming.

Btw...jachuji...did u see...u have a fan!

hmmm...some one asked if TFS was not allowed...and Vijay sd...yes it was not allowed, and they shud click the like button

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolnisha_fun87mishajvaatuhaaraNan08polly_mk

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
simim jee,   your eng translation to Khushi dialogue
' baad me jaaye aap aur baad me jaye aapki naukari '
as
you go to flood and your job go to flood

was TOO good  LOL LOL LOL

Read the previous thread too and was lol all the way !!  cheating wala dialogue .. ha ha LOL was epic !!!

I really cant understand how they are going to do justice to these dialogues !  instead they could have just given subtitles if they wanted to reach the non hindi speaking audience.  Already there are quite a few who already have seen IPK irrespective of the lang barrier. 

And sorry jee, but why everyone is so happy with the retelecast ? I mean I watch the episodes every other day on YT and so dont miss it much.  maybe that is why i dont feel excited at all !  i feel star utsav will repeat these old shows again as per a schedule.. i am not sure but this channel is only for showing the repeats right ?  So, sometime again it will be IPK turn for retelecast on SU.

polly jee, nandu jee, Amrita jee, jachu jee .. my hearty congratulations to you all.  May your popularity grow without any bounds and bear fruits and flowers. Clap 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSovaatuhaarasimimNan08Ilahi_mera_Jiyapolly_mk

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan30

as

Read the previous thread too and was lol all the way !!  cheating wala dialogue .. ha ha LOL was epic !!!

I really cant understand how they are going to do justice to these dialogues !  instead they could have just given subtitles if they wanted to reach the non hindi speaking audience.  Already there are quite a few who already have seen IPK irrespective of the lang barrier. 

And sorry jee, but why everyone is so happy with the retelecast ? I mean I watch the episodes every other day on YT and so dont miss it much.  maybe that is why i dont feel excited at all !  i feel star utsav will repeat these old shows again as per a schedule.. i am not sure but this channel is only for showing the repeats right ?  So, sometime again it will be IPK turn for retelecast on SU.

polly jee, nandu jee, Amrita jee, jachu jee .. my hearty congratulations to you all.  May your popularity grow without any bounds and bear fruits and flowers. Clap 

thank u Rituji...
It was a genuine doubt I hadLOL...but later I thot she would say...You are doing Ramanchi...and he would say etc etc..
Maybe they will have her as a girl who doesnt spk English well...and uses Hindi words in between no?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishajvaatuhaaraNan08

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Looks like I missed some fun earlier in this thread... ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nan08Ilahi_mera_Jiya

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
@pollyji... fan? kaun kahaa...? why? how?Evil Smile  /*copy right of questions to simiji*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishajsimimNan08Ilahi_mera_Jiya

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueballoon

@pollyji... fan? kaun kahaa...? why? how?Evil Smile /*copy right of questions to simiji*
chk pg 144 of prev thread. LOL

Nan08Ilahi_mera_Jiyavaatuhaara

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simim

Originally posted by ipkkndfan30

as

thank u Rituji...
It was a genuine doubt I hadLOL...but later I thot she would say...You are doing Ramanchi...and he would say etc etc..
Maybe they will have her as a girl who doesnt spk English well...and uses Hindi words in between no?

Maybe ... but a funny thought ... maybe they should really translate it in englishwa... it would be a laughter riot na... i would thoroughly enjoy if translations turn out as you said.. ek romantic show ban jayegi comedy show and it will be a hit LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolnisha_fun87mishajShri_BaSovaatuhaarasimimNan08

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_mk

Looks like I missed some fun earlier in this thread... ROFL

what fun?

Nan08Ilahi_mera_Jiyavaatuhaara

Go to top