Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC #8~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only (Page 136)

Ilahi_mera_Jiya IF-Sizzlerz
Ilahi_mera_Jiya
Ilahi_mera_Jiya

Joined: 04 November 2010
Posts: 10879

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nan08


dinka chaka dinka chaka  dinka chaka  dinka chaka hey hey hey heyyy Dancing


PS:  polly ji aap ke yaha 4th july ke celebrations abhi se shuru hojati hai kya.. i saw the firework pics posted by chamko ji.. those were so wonderful Star
4th july kya hai...? Sorry if it sounds silly..Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSoNan08polly_mk

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Joined: 05 December 2011
Posts: 28114

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adithyan

Originally posted by polly_mk

Originally posted by Nan08

Originally posted by amritaa10

yeh dekho nandu...Big smile

Mitali Ghoshal

travel.busy.locations and drives...
 

dinka chaka dinka chaka  dinka chaka  dinka chaka hey hey hey heyyy Dancing
barah mahine mein barah tareekey se...tujhko updates dete rahegi woh!
dinka chaka dinka chaka  dinka chaka  dinka chaka hey hey hey heyyy ..hey hey hey heyyy 
barah minute bhi lagte nahi hai...humko patience lose karne ko re!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSoNan08

adithyan IF-Sizzlerz
adithyan
adithyan

Joined: 13 May 2012
Posts: 22614

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueballoon

as long as Barun is not there in IPK2 , they can make season2, 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,100000... me least concerned...

Approve


HugHugHugHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishajShri_BaSoNan08polly_mk

adithyan IF-Sizzlerz
adithyan
adithyan

Joined: 13 May 2012
Posts: 22614

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_mk

Originally posted by adithyan

Originally posted by polly_mk

Originally posted by Nan08

Originally posted by amritaa10

yeh dekho nandu...Big smile

Mitali Ghoshal

travel.busy.locations and drives...
 

dinka chaka dinka chaka  dinka chaka  dinka chaka hey hey hey heyyy Dancing
barah mahine mein barah tareekey se...tujhko updates dete rahegi woh!
dinka chaka dinka chaka  dinka chaka  dinka chaka hey hey hey heyyy ..hey hey hey heyyy 
barah minute bhi lagte nahi hai...humko patience lose karne ko re!
dinka chaka dinka chaka  dinka chaka  dinka chaka hey hey hey heyyy ..hey hey hey heyyy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishajShri_BaSoNan08polly_mk

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Joined: 05 December 2011
Posts: 28114

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nan08


PS:  polly ji aap ke yaha 4th july ke celebrations abhi se shuru hojati hai kya.. i saw the firework pics posted by chamko ji.. those were so wonderful Star
haan it starts from 1 week pehle se hi! in various cities we will have grand fireworks festivals. Really wonderful to watch! The most extravagant one is in New York...called Macy's Fireworks. I usually try to catch it on TV... it is really amazing!!
 
Amrita...4th july is Amreeki swatantrata diwas! Big smile


Edited by polly_mk - 25 June 2013 at 11:29am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mishajShri_BaSoadithyanNan08Ilahi_mera_Jiya

Music_Junkie IF-Dazzler
Music_Junkie
Music_Junkie

Joined: 02 July 2012
Posts: 4045

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nan08

Originally posted by summer_breeze

maths was never my thing... I don't know how I managed to pass that hurdle in my life when I was small kiddo... was very much interested in journalism but dad asked me to opt for engineering... history is one subject which continues to keep me on my toes... I love reading history books and the world's history


me too likes history a lot aswini but never for exams.. i like indian historySmile



history exam was quite difficult to be Frank,how would anyone remember the number of wives a king bedded lol... Indian history always fascinates me... Egyptian,Persian,Greece,England,Scotland, city of troy so many Nandu... I just love them all

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mpk2011mishajShri_BaSoNan08

Music_Junkie IF-Dazzler
Music_Junkie
Music_Junkie

Joined: 02 July 2012
Posts: 4045

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adithyan

Originally posted by blueballoon

as long as Barun is not there in IPK2 , they can make season2, 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,100000... me least concerned...

Approve



Hug



Again Ipk2 rumours resurfacing huh?? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSoNan08

Ilahi_mera_Jiya IF-Sizzlerz
Ilahi_mera_Jiya
Ilahi_mera_Jiya

Joined: 04 November 2010
Posts: 10879

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nan08

Originally posted by summer_breeze

maths was never my thing... I don't know how I managed to pass that hurdle in my life when I was small kiddo... was very much interested in journalism but dad asked me to opt for engineering... history is one subject which continues to keep me on my toes... I love reading history books and the world's history

me too likes history a lot aswini but never for exams.. i like indian history Smile
Indian history was interesting to read...but mugging up was so painful...and those 6231639 dates of diff events..!Ouch Ouch Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mpk2011mishajShri_BaSoNan08polly_mk

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Oldies for MB'Verse - INVITES Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96

Author: 0-SD-0   Replies: 762   Views: 35950

0-SD-0 762 35950 19 September 2013 at 11:57am by zoya_naziya
hello hi bye bye ( Invites Only ) #2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104

Author: LuvuKhushi   Replies: 825   Views: 13144

LuvuKhushi 825 13144 02 July 2013 at 12:58am by -Kina-
{Strictly Invites Only CC}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: caffeineaddict.   Replies: 218   Views: 13069

caffeineaddict. 218 13069 25 June 2013 at 7:04am by BabajiKaThullu
"The Hunters #2" {Open CC}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87

Author: .EdwardCullen.   Replies: 692   Views: 15937

.EdwardCullen. 692 15937 24 June 2013 at 6:37am by Sahiba_doll
LCCIEW -Thread 5 ~ Invites only~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97

Author: crizal   Replies: 774   Views: 24267

crizal 774 24267 24 June 2013 at 5:45am by Sahiba_doll

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index