Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
waise IPK wud never show any night/morning/afterternoon scenes...and ppl used to wait for this only...nothing else...they used to ask LM on FB ke y do u cut it when they go into bedroom? And bechara LM replied...at least in the bedroom one must cut it no?😆
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simim

Sona...the neela gagan has spoken the same thing before also...convinced that chalchitra dhaage par kisi nila rang dala...aur uske khushi ko maar dala...how can ppl think like that yaar...at least check...before assuming stuff

in all this i pity the mod who had to reply to the pm😆😆
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: coolnisha_fun87

Sheela's Jawani will overtake her, sooner or later, I am afraid, whether the parents like it or not. But till it comes-a-knocking, as parents, let us try and let Sheela enjoy her fleeting moments of childhood, shall we?[/DIV]

So true ... I know we have few teachers here in the thread who will be able to this horror completely.
simim thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolnisha_fun87

Self obsession...and then some people says that they are too busy to log into IF..

kahin IPK ka translation job aapko hi toh nai mila hai..???

Did you forget this Barun should learn from Manmohan Singh...??

no never...and do u remember...barun only inserted that drum playing scene during sheetal track so tht ppl wud accept him playing guitar in MAMR😆😆
mishaj thumbnail

Sona...the neela gagan has spoken the same thing before also...convinced that chalchitra dhaage par kisi nila rang dala...aur uske khushi ko maar dala...how can ppl think like that yaar...at least check...before assuming stuff

wtz dis neela gagan wali thing? 😕
enlighten me plz...
@aadi: there r so many unwritten laws in tv shows yaar... 😆 dont think abt it too much... 😆
simim thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishaj

wtz dis neela gagan wali thing? 😕
enlighten me plz...
@aadi: there r so many unwritten laws in tv shows yaar... 😆 dont think abt it too much... 😆

i think nisha is the best person to explainwa...there is a deep deep deep bond between Nisha and the colour😆😆
mishaj thumbnail

i think nisha is the best person to explainwa...there is a deep deep deep bond between Nisha and the colour😆😆

nishajee 😛 plz xplain kijiye...
coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mishaj

nishajee 😛 plz xplain kijiye...

For this I will use PM...
check your PM after sometime...
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
MediaQue Entertainment 2,485 like this
5 minutes ago near Mumbai, Maharashtra
Hi People..

Hope you all are doing great... This message is for the Barun Sobti Fans..

We have been getting many messages on Barun Sobti appearance or updates.

As mentioned on 11th June, we have stopped any / all 'PR activity' for Barun Sobti for few days. We will update you guys as and when we can for 'Sure' for Barun Sobti.. His health is in great shape, if this is one of your concerns.. :)

We know that you understand the professional reasons for the current unavailability of our Artist.

Regards,
MediaQue Team.
Music_Junkie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nisha's Arnavji, I remember someone in the movie thread requestin saraa to add the title blue to a particular movie thread since we'd lots of Barun pics in blue been posted during that timeEdited by summer_breeze - 10 years ago