CC #8~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only - Page 69

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by summer_breeze

the fact their love story kicked started and they started to bond over his allergic to dogs... what a dumb wife

If I was the husband I would have serious doubts if the wife really DID love me or not 😆
Originally posted by .Sama.

Vasu so true ... Even at home people do take care of the night dress if there are guests at home let alone to do that on the first day in in-laws where one does not have any idea of what are the people like or who else is present as it is shaadi ka ghar and here toh one knows for sure that there is FIL and 3 Jhets outside. And the actress goes on record saying about the ridiculous things in shows and how she tries to make it look believable by talking it out or while enacting. Nice.

Wese did you catch on Meri Bhabi ... I wish they kept the name Sherdil Shergill ... It would have been more appealing I guess but still it is a good show regardless of the name. Nice direction and every scene till now says a bit about the character be it the leads or the supporting ones. Also no character is good or bad and me really likes that combo. A good balance of light and heavy moments just like in real life. Supriya is delight to watch ... Though every scene of the show is done beautifully ... what with beautiful actors who can act and is also dressed neatly, good direction and music but Supriyas scene with DIL daughter and husband stood out. ⭐️

Which supriya you guys are talking about? Different one from cc
Originally posted by VasuS

You mean supriya ... Badi ma from sasural genda Phool ? Then I should really check that out. ! Love her graceful screen presence !

Yes the very same ... She is effortless 😃
Originally posted by VasuS

If I was the husband I would have serious doubts if the wife really DID love me or not 😆

yeah... the loved each other for a week before getting married 😆

Hello people… what is this yaar, every time I log on, the thread is almost done. Here for just a few minutes, what is this new IV… SI really needs to stop commenting on FK and say that she is not affected by him or his comments. FK gave 2 interviews, one in poor judgement and the other a damage control one; but SI claims she is unaffected but there are IVs after IVs trying to "clear her name". If she is so unaffected, then stop giving it so much importance…..

Also her fans need to stop attempting to clear her name!!! The more importance they give this issue, the more the journalists are going to ask about it. No point in saying, she was asked the question and hence she answered.

This time around, the question was about Anuj and she has gone on record to say that she never got along with FK both on personal and professional level. So, doesn't that actually prove that FK was right when he said that he would try to have a conversation with SI but she wouldn't reciprocate? Take away all the words said to add spice to the IV, even then it seems to me that there is no case of clearing the name here. They never got along. Period. End of story.

There is nothing wrong in wanting to act opposite your BF, so why is that such a big deal for fans. If FK did point that out, what is wrong there? I just don't get it. Mohit is part of Sanaya's professional and personal life. It's a mixed scenario so there the point about bringing Mohit into the conversation being Sanaya's personal life is incorrect. Their professional and personal lives overlap - that's the life they have chosen.

Just because fans are harping on about clearing her name, Sanaya should have more sense and let the issue go and not encourage the journalists.  What is with the male leads in that show????

friends chapter 2 up for my story...

Still figuring how to go about it... :)

the one the left Ash

Thanks sama, she is a versatile actress

Yes the very same ... She is effortless 😃
if only all MIL were like her 😳