Views

Users

Frequent Posters

polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Shri_BaSo

This is the most favorite scene for me.

Thats why most of his fans are confident that he could play comic as well as serious roles amazingly. I cannot wait anymore to watch Sukhi...😭

After seeing him in IPK...even I wud have NEVER believed that he cud do comic roles so well!! But BHPH proves it! And I feel if he plays Shravan NOW...he will be even better! He has kept on improving over the years!!

Sukhi... Cry Cry
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

and hand over your credit card pleej 😳

apne hi dhun mein Chamko 😆
Shri_BaSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

and hand over your credit card pleej ðŸ˜³

Yes to everything, Neha. Btw I am not 100% sure that you know what does Poland, france...etc etc represent.
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: .Sama.

apne hi dhun mein Chamko 😆

never leave a golden opportunity ðŸ˜†
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shri_BaSo

Yes to everything, Neha. Btw I am not 100% sure that you know what does Poland, france...etc etc represent.

No i dont was in new york at that time and no one cares to explain ðŸ¥º
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Originally posted by: polly_mk

After seeing him in IPK...even I wud have NEVER believed that he cud do comic roles so well!! But BHPH proves it! And I feel if he plays Shravan NOW...he will be even better! He has kept on improving over the years!!

Sukhi... 😭 ðŸ˜­

He's a versatile actor. he can pull off a comic role, an aggressive role, he can even pull off a villain and not to forget a drug addict like in DMG!  
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: polly_mk

</div>

[
<div>Sukhi... 😭😭

Ro mat ! Sukhi will come soon to make all of us Sukhi .   ðŸ¤—
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

not one bit surprised reading the article. Life goes on, so what cannot people learn to move on ðŸ¥±

seriously! Sleepy

And can some people stop behaving ridiculously and stop trying to "clear her name"!!

Last IV...and this IV...she clearly does not deny that she wanted Mohit in the role. She just said in last IV that she does not have the influence to get him the role... and here she mentioned that no one called mohit for replacement. Both IVs she has not denied it. Plus it is most natural to want that na... even Anuj admitted that. So what's the big deal!!

So the only thing left to clear would be...whether she mistreated FK becoz mohit did not get the role.
Well there is no way in hell you can prove that wrong...it is FK's speculation. SI will of course deny it. It is just one person's word against the other. A third party cannot "investigate" and "clear her name" for this...it is just so lame for fans to poke their nose like this!!  So hopefully that useless team drops this mission of theirs and goes back to concentrating on spamming SP for a sarun show! Sleepy
Edited by polly_mk - 10 years ago
Shri_BaSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Jachu  and thanks Polly for recommending my name for PM

Jachu, Did u watch Dhoni's reaction when we won?  I missed it but my husband said it was a treat to watch. We dont get to see him like that often.

Thanks Vasu. Dheeraj ki sahaaytha hum sab ko chahiye not only for Polly.
Edited by Shri_BaSo - 10 years ago
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Originally posted by: VasuS

Ro mat ! Sukhi will come soon to make all of us Sukhi .   ðŸ¤—

Why fear when Sukhi's here...Sukhi to the rescue