India-Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

~My analysis on Junoon with some suggestions~

.Kore. IF-Dazzler
.Kore.
.Kore.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
          This is a sort of repeatitive thing, you guys and gals know and done by many memebers of this forum, but this my take or analysis on the show.I am doing this for the first time and for the first time for a show, but I had to share this.
          The story started off really good.I clearly remember the first episode when Meera(Mouni Roy)  was talking to Akash(Ajay Chaudhary) about her mother's last wish, and adamantly, stubbornly she sets out on a journey not knowing the hardships she will face in order to fulfill the last wish of her mother.This reminded me of marathi film 'Aai Shappath' Meera's character reminded me off Gargi's character in the film played by Mansi Salvi.Meera's conviction clearly stated that she is a 21st century girl.A Dabangg girl like Dabangg Salman Khan.
         Also loved Akash character too. I never watched any of Ajay Chaudhary shows but I really loved his portrayal in the show.Truly kind-hearted & helpful person to Meera & loving partner which every girl would want in her life.    Prithvi !!! Raw, rustic & a real village boy. Aditya Redij is really a fantastic actor.MAN, I seriously loved his dialogue delivery that time. Also the supporting cast gets a special mention from me.A special mention to Lakhan.
                                           THERE WAS REALLY A JUNOON THOSE DAYS

*************************************************************
But don't know what has happened to the show & to the creative team, directors & producers of the show.Seems like they have forgotten the essence, soul of the show. "Aisa lagta jaise iss show ki Aatma hi chali gayi hain." Unwanted things, dull scenes, no nonsense characters latest with entry of Shalu, double role are making the show a dumb thing to watch.The change from village side to the city side was unaccepted & unexpected for the fans & people myself included.Also making Akash a villain was really not needed& was un-welcomed by Akash fans.Also there is no passionte love story between the lead couple, Mithvi.Also the time slot of 9:30 pm is full of competition.The show is competing with likes of Yeh Roshta Kya Kehlata Hai on Star Plus & Qubool Hai on Zee TV.

*****************************************************************

THINGS THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE SHOWN:-
According to my view the creative team should have shown the following scenes:-
  1. They should have shown Meera taking legal help to fight against Lakhan & giving respectful position to her mother which could have been 'Junoon.'
  2. The name of the show is Junoon, so they should have shown some passionate and intense love story between the lead couple. they could have shown some ups & downs in the life, creating certain twists in the life of Mithvi which could reflect the 'Junoon' love story.
  3. They could have also shown Meera sending Lakhan to jail for his misbehavior with her  to her mother.That could have also reflected the 'Junoon' inside her.
  4. They should have shown Meera & Prithvi eradicating evil customs spread by Lakhan in the village track which in turn could have also given a social message to the people & would have reflected 'Junoon.'
  5. Last but not the least, the channel 'LifeOK' should have interfered with the story, like every other channel does.But in turn, they are treating the show like an orphan.
                            ****************************************************************************

So if the above tracks would have been included in the Junoon, the show would not have been in the position, like it is now standing like nowhere-else-to-go-just-keep-going-showing-unwanted-tracks.And who is going to pay.It is the audience & the fans who pay the price as they have very much expectations.it is the fault of production house specially writers, & to a great extent the channel, and now they are facing criticism from all sides & the audience have lost faith too.
But there is a saying know that, 'where there is a will there is a way.' And now even the time has not gone, the writers can still make amends and can still bring some freshness in the story & there are still some viewers who are waiting for this. Rest all lies in the hands, or in this case the writers, producers & the channel and just hope for the best.

************* FINGERS CROSSED****************

P.S.:-Sorry for this big long analysis, but this my way of analyzing, going very deep.If someone sentiments are hurted by this post, I am very sorry & ask the moderators to close the topic.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TehsinaJFJ--Ratna--awida

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Completly agree wid u.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kore.TehsinaJFJ--Ratna--

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Very good post.

I agree with you. Many things could be done if the show didn't move to city track . Members here can't stop praising the old Junoon .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kore.TehsinaJFJ

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
U r so right...So many options were dere in Baragaon...OuchBt u r right,da show cn still be saved...If dere is a WILL,DERE IS A WAY...!!!Big smiledtz wat we crazy ppl still believe in da forum...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kore.awida

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top