Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Too many MIDS in karan articles (Page 2)

janhavi58 IF-Sizzlerz
janhavi58
janhavi58

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvunaksh

Originally posted by janhavi58

IF ranking is out of my understanding and plus this ranking is just for IF and not an overall ranking of tellywood. i hardly comment on their profile but yeah i do comment on the articles

MIDS have been problem since longtime, not only karan but many other popular actors' profile u would find MIDS so i dont feel its unfair, everybdy want theirs favs to lead but definitely i dont support this MID thing. 

Commenting twice is only allowed and if u see properly its not the same person commenting repeatedly but  there are some exceptions too, there are lot of people doing this, these can be fans or the same person using diff IPs or any other medium, coz views are less and comments are more usually its vice versa..

We can just hope Admin and the Dev team take care of this issue asap
not only karan there are other actors too..i cant write there name here..i find it very unfair because some actors dont have such fans..suppose i m fan of some actor and i cant and plus i dont have such spare time and all other fans of that actor are like me only so does that mean they should have low rank though in real they have more fansOuch

not every actor fans create MIDs..ranking and populrity should be counted on no of fans not no of IDs..
 yes i know some good actors dont have such fans...many of us dont even have time to comment on their profile...but this is just IF ranking,  i hardly care abt these rank and stuff and maybe the people who r nt on IF...but always good to see my favs doing well..LOL

Look at our shows ranking here on IF, but wen the trps r out our show is always in top 5..and  the leading shows here at IF are hardly seen among the 5 shows...

So what i want to tell u is dont take this ranking seriously...nobdy is playing clean here...

for bold, this is a virtual world  how fans can be counted?? Ids can only be counted

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desires

desires Goldie

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
desires Goldie

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged

pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvunaksh

Originally posted by pree4ru

MIDS are in every other profile u see its nothing new its just that other profile play smart nd here karan Id they r making it obvious that they r Mid' yea not all can be Mid's bt few are def MiD's
after observing i can say for sure ..atleat 70% of newbies are MIDs and moreover all actor dont have fan who can create MIDs..many members cant even think of creating so many MIDs for their fav actor nor have time  which make that actor low...one of the example is hina
no hina does have Mid's infact last year when MID clearnace was done there wer many MId's nd all who create MID's wer purely being Hina fan just to bash karan nd all i can say from my observation is MID is there in every popular actors profile have MID's nd all are playing safe by joining 1 by 1 bt good thing or funny thing is the MID's of karan profile are making it obvious .

Ramsha..

Nakshian4ver IF-Dazzler
Nakshian4ver
Nakshian4ver

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
wat ever it may be leave it...chill

desires Goldie

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged

.Mohabbatein. IF-Stunnerz
.Mohabbatein.
.Mohabbatein.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
first of all many actors have MIDS in their FC LOL

in karan profile a same person comments two or three times in one day with time difference of 5-10 mins Stern Smile! I dunno how is that possible b'coz u can't post 2nd comment within 1 hour but those MIDs are doing thatShocked I myself tried to to post 2nd comment in Hina's FC within 1 hour my comment was not allowed even I tried to post 2nd comment with another IP still it wasn't accepted.. U can post the 2nd comment in FC after 8-9 hours I think Ermm but in karan's profile mids are posting 2nd comment within 1 hour Stern Smile the views & fans of karan is less but comments are 227.. how can be that possible? A celeb who has 48 fans howhe can have 258 comments Shocked even views are also less..!! 

CelebrityViewsBuzzCommentsFansPoints
Karan Mehra
Last Week: 9

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ami_desiresNarutoFanjanhavi58

janhavi58 IF-Sizzlerz
janhavi58
janhavi58

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rasmi24-

first of all many actors have MIDS in their FC LOL

in karan profile a same person comments two or three times in one day with time difference of 5-10 mins Stern Smile! I dunno how is that possible b'coz u can't post 2nd comment within 1 hour but those MIDs are doing thatShocked I myself tried to to post 2nd comment in Hina's FC within 1 hour my comment was not allowed even I tried to post 2nd comment with another IP still it wasn't accepted.. U can post the 2nd comment in FC after 8-9 hours I think Ermm but in karan's profile mids are posting 2nd comment within 1 hour Stern Smile the views & fans of karan is less but comments are 227.. how can be that possible? A celeb who has 48 fans howhe can have 258 comments Shocked even views are also less..!! 

CelebrityViewsBuzzCommentsFansPoints
Karan Mehra
Last Week: 9

gol maal hai bhai sab golmaal hai...ROFLROFL

ras..Hug

minipiemini

Go to top