manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilverFairy

Hi Piyu,
Yeah The Camera Work Is Poor.
Other Then That The Show Is Picking Up.

Hi NicitaEmbarrassedglad to see you here.Yup the show is picking up day by day .Yesterday's svene was creative and very well shot tooEmbarrassed

..pratham.. Senior Member
..pratham..
..pratham..

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
exactly some special effect camera dialogue bg is prob otherwise it rocks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Originally posted by Super Kool

I absolutely agree with you...rajat and paridhi are fantastic...but, the show lacks authenticity...the forts look unreal...the language used by them is so not right...the word 'tu' is used oftenly...I can't understand why?????

I agree, because a similar show is running on another channel comparisons are bound to happen( and that show is doing a fab job)...i hope the creative team takes note of this feedback...they have a fantastic and experienced actor like rajat with them...they can do wonders...

Give the PH some time , I think they'll surely improve . Embarrassed Already you can see some differences between 1st epi n the 4th epi . Smile

I hope so too...more power to the show...Smile

manzilmukul

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Originally posted by Super Kool

I absolutely agree with you...rajat and paridhi are fantastic...but, the show lacks authenticity...the forts look unreal...the language used by them is so not right...the word 'tu' is used oftenly...I can't understand why?????
WORD to whatever your feedback.The aesthetics are so poor that they tend to jar the whole feel of the show!!I fail to understand myself that even after claiming to do so much research ,they come up with this kind of poorly written dialogues under the garb of an Epic magnum opus.So not done.

I agree, because a similar show is running on another channel comparisons are bound to happen( and that show is doing a fab job)...i hope the creative team takes note of this feedback...they have a fantastic and experienced actor like rajat with them...they can do wonders...

Why even a parallel show.Earlier historical tales like Jhansi ki Rani ,Chittor ki Rani etc had such fantastic cinematography and beautiful antique sets and dialogues.Such comparisons are inevitable.The whole common modern type of convo makes it look average.I also hope CV's take note and buckle up to harness the potential of such fantastic actorsEmbarrassedThank you for the responseEmbarrassed

Your welcomeHug
MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Piu Hug...totally agree with youSmile...the thought that this is kekta's show is making me avoid this show...but for now i am watching it irregularly though...Rajat is very good with his role...will have to see how they move forward the story from now...

manzilmukul

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Amazing post! Some of your moments are sooo true. The scenes of JA are beautiful but the camera work is really very poor.

manzilmukul

-Chipper-Treat- IF-Sizzlerz
-Chipper-Treat-
-Chipper-Treat-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
loved ur post...

manzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..pratham..

exactly some special effect camera dialogue bg is prob otherwise it rocks

yupApproveSo true

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index