Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Piu ðŸ¤—...totally agree with you😊...the thought that this is kekta's show is making me avoid this show...but for now i am watching it irregularly though...Rajat is very good with his role...will have to see how they move forward the story from now...

Sexylicious. thumbnail
Amazing post! Some of your moments are sooo true. The scenes of JA are beautiful but the camera work is really very poor.
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ..pratham..

exactly some special effect camera dialogue bg is prob otherwise it rocks

yupSo true
Transference thumbnail
Originally posted by: MR21

Piu ðŸ¤—...totally agree with you😊...the thought that this is kekta's show is making me avoid this show...but for now i am watching it irregularly though...Rajat is very good with his role...will have to see how they move forward the story from now...

Ramya🤗🤗🤗 Yeay Welcome shelcome ji..So true Ekta behenji ka show tha isiliye I was a bit skeptikal too Production values to fultoo ghatiya😆😆😆but story is a bit good at least the leads are fresh and are acting well.Waise you must watch aaj ka eisode ! It was good though😳😳The cinematography has improved a lot.Since you are here chal aja masti karenge phir se😳😳😳
Transference thumbnail
Originally posted by: Thesaurus

loved ur post...

Thank you😃
Transference thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashvikfever

Amazing post! Some of your moments are sooo true. The scenes of JA are beautiful but the camera work is really very poor.

Thanks 😳The JA moments are a bliss!! Specially when they will meet .I am waiting for their first face off😳
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Ramya🤗🤗🤗 Yeay Welcome shelcome ji..So true Ekta behenji ka show tha isiliye I was a bit skeptikal too Production values to fultoo ghatiya😆😆😆but story is a bit good at least the leads are fresh and are acting well.Waise you must watch aaj ka eisode ! It was good though😳😳The cinematography has improved a lot.Since you are here chal aja masti karenge phir se😳😳😳

Piu ðŸ¤—...looks like we can do some masti after SO many days here in this forum...let see what will kekta madam do with the show now...Yes one of the good thing is that we can actually watch the leads as they r doing pretty good job for now...coming to the latest episode...I am not watching the show regularly...u see by the time i reach home its very late and after coming to home, i do not have any energy to watch anything...will catch up with them in the weekend though...And did u see the latest promo...looks like that will be the scene where Akbar n Jodha will come face to face!!!

Edited by MR21 - 10 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Originally posted by: MR21

Piu ðŸ¤—...looks like we can do some masti after SO many days here in this forum...let see what will kekta madam do with the show now...Yes one of the good thing is that we can actually watch the leads as they r doing pretty good job for now...coming to the latest episode...I am not watching the show regularly...u see by the time i reach home its very late and after coming to home, i do not have any energy to watch anything...will catch up with them in the weekend though...And did u see the latest promo...looks like that will be the scene where Akbar n Jodha will come face to face!!!

Ramya🤗🤗🤗 Yea Hun...I wanted to say so many things me too busy this week so will blabber at a weekend thread😳O yea I know you have a busy scheduleAwww

BTW you can catch up the EDT here on this forum..Me and Anu -Gulaal gang already doing turba there here in this forum...Ja kar phataphat dekho😆😆😆😆Promo looks terrific waiting eagerly..Hope will be able to blabber this weekend Muaaah 🤗