Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Sunday Musings~WEEK ONE~

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

malvikatiwari96Ipkkndcrazy1sohiniluvsmusicmadhubansen-Khush-rasiya.MR21..nams....Breeze..EXOL-RK_Ki_Biwi-SonaLuvZaSaf.FemmeFatale.Super KoolPutijaChalhov-Chipper-Treat-riyya6VasusenaRadheyaAreYaar

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Interesting post . Agree with many of the points you mentioned . The main problem I've with this show is poor camerawork .

Edited by LuvMishalRaheja - 23 June 2013 at 12:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arya75manzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Interesting post . Agree with many of the points you mentioned . The main problem I've with this show is poor camerawork .

Thanks for the reply.Yes Indeed the camera work is absolutely poor ,these are some major details they need to work upon.The show has potentialEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

Ipkkndcrazy1 Groupbie
Ipkkndcrazy1
Ipkkndcrazy1

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Awesome post...honest and to the mark...will be eagerly waiting for ur next post.

manzilmukul

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
I absolutely agree with you...rajat and paridhi are fantastic...but, the show lacks authenticity...the forts look unreal...the language used by them is so not right...the word 'tu' is used oftenly...I can't understand why?????

I agree, because a similar show is running on another channel comparisons are bound to happen( and that show is doing a fab job)...i hope the creative team takes note of this feedback...they have a fantastic and experienced actor like rajat with them...they can do wonders...

manzilmukulVasusenaRadheya

Arya75 Goldie
Arya75
Arya75

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Special effects were missing...

manzilmukul

..Breeze.. IF-Rockerz
..Breeze..
..Breeze..

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Great post!!
And give it some time folks!! I am sure its gonna rock!!

manzilmukul

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Super Kool

I absolutely agree with you...rajat and paridhi are fantastic...but, the show lacks authenticity...the forts look unreal...the language used by them is so not right...the word 'tu' is used oftenly...I can't understand why?????

I agree, because a similar show is running on another channel comparisons are bound to happen( and that show is doing a fab job)...i hope the creative team takes note of this feedback...they have a fantastic and experienced actor like rajat with them...they can do wonders...

Give the PH some time , I think they'll surely improve . Embarrassed Already you can see some differences between 1st epi n the 4th epi . Smile

Super Koolmanzilmukul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index