GET WELL SOON KSG

an_k thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
NOW THE BASHERS SHD GO ON REST AS THERE FELLOW MEDIA PEOPLE HAVE REPORTED THAT ...Asad aka Karan Singh Grover of Qabool hai is not feeling well due to the intense conditions in Ajmer and Rajhasthan...

We have seen KSG SHOOTING BARE FOOTED IN THE DESERT ...AT TOP OF THE SUN...ALMOST AT 40 DEGREE CELSIUS...ANYONE CAN FELL SICK AND FEEL UNWELLL...HE WAS ACCUSED BEING ARROGANT...BUT HIS FANS KNOW HIM VERY WELL AND NO TOM DICK OR HARRY CAN CHANGE IT...

HERE ARE SOME PICS AND ARTICLE

Karan Singh Grover not feeling well due to the heat in Ajmer

Gallery
Filed under: Newsroom '
June 23, 2013

Currently Qabool Hai cast is shooting in Ajmer for a important sequence for the show.

Gul Khan,Surbhi Jyoti and Karan Singh Grover had a press conference in which Newsroom reporter Deepika Bhansal was present in the press conference.

Karan Singh Grover,was not feeling well due to the heat in Ajmer and couldn't answer the questions by media.Karan hope your feeling well,we understand that the heat is unbearable.

He said later to Deepika Bhansal,"The heat is unbearable and I am really feeling sick.I am not being arrogant with media but the heat is too much."

Well its these working conditions what your actors have to face in daily life,don't think they are arrogant or ignore media but they are human at the end of the day.

Want to know more,what your actors face in their daily life.Read this piece of news :
TV Actors put their life on risk for viewers entertainment: Newsroom Report

GET WELL SOON DEAR😊 AND WE ARE ALWAYS WITH U

Edited by an_k - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think its not just the heat...the emotional intensity also takes a toll somewhere...we are just watching the track and going nuts...he is acting the part...and the every1 knows how karan pours himself totally during emotional scenes...shayad usse bhi fark pada ho
arak thumbnail

Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

i think its not just the heat...the emotional intensity also takes a toll somewhere...we are just watching the track and going nuts...he is acting the part...and the every1 knows how karan pours himself totally during emotional scenes...shayad usse bhi fark pada ho

agree 100%
romy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i really hate media for spreading such rumour abt an actor..he is arrogant..no one is  in mood to understand his/her health condition...
bt 
m happy that at the end of day...they agreed that ksg is nt arrogant..n if he left the conference in middle..he had his own reasons...

anyways thats media..😡   n wil never change..!!!

get well soon ksg... 😊  😊
-iLoveKaran- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
poor karan...get well soon baby !!
kabhimitwaasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
From the photos itself it is evident He is sick.

Even Surbhi luks tired and Ksg looks really sick😭

And, wat is amazing is he is so professional and he is der to attend the press conference👏
Kudos to entire Qh team and KSG😳

Get well soon
an_k thumbnail

yes this is true...HE REALLY TAKES IT TO HIMSELF...WE CAN FEEL WHAT HE IS GOING THROUGH INDEED A GREAT ACTOR
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: an_k

yes this is true...HE REALLY TAKES IT TO HIMSELF...WE CAN FEEL WHAT HE IS GOING THROUGH INDEED A GREAT ACTOR

i think he should take some days off and go on a holiday with jenny...its important to keep Asad away from his system after the ajmer shoot i guess...
an_k thumbnail

i think he should take some days off and go on a holiday with jenny...its important to keep Asad away from his system after the ajmer shoot i guess...

Although i love KSG's presence in Qh even his glimpse make me feel greta but still i also want him to take rest for a day or two
ar-n-only-ar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Get well soon karan. <3
n guys anyone know when are dey coming back to mumbai?