Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Why not dancing styles instead of themes? (Page 3)

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
that was how it was in the first season and the show was amazing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saniya93

Saniya93 IF-Rockerz
Saniya93
Saniya93

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the responses so far, good to know that we all wanna c a larger variety of dance styles being attempted!
-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I agree. That is what I want too. I would rather see celebrities trying out proper dance forms rather than themes every week. To be frank, I've gotten bored of seeing contemporary, free style and bollywood all the time. I've gotten so bored that I only watch performances of select people now cause I've lost patience with the same dance forms + endless flirting + inclusion of vulgar moves + favoritism of chelas and unnecessary undeserving 30s being handed out like mithai.

Plus the judges and anchors say that the standard of the show/ the bar has been raised higher this season, however, I feel it is on its all time low. Instead of going a notch higher, the standard has fallen loads down.

Edited by -WhisperMahi- - 24 June 2013 at 1:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mangalabwajtanya12-Alinaa-Saniya93

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Great Idea Saniya. I would love to watch this if it happens. One dance style should be the theme of the week and everybody should dance to that style. That will be a level judging ground. Clap
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Saari contestants ki hekri nikal jayegi !! ROFL

I WISH they do that.. And also the idea which I am waiting since a longgg time to be implemented !! That is give chance to the Celebs to choreograph the dance Evil Smile

Sabki aukaat baahar aayegi !! ROFL

You snatched the words out of my fingersLOL. I really want two things:-
1. Solo Dance. dancers will prevail and passengers will fail. ROFL
2. Your idea of Celeb choreographing dance to see how much they have learnt. Evil Smile

Edited by sscomp32 - 23 June 2013 at 4:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Saniya93

Saniya93 IF-Rockerz
Saniya93
Saniya93

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -WhisperMahi-

I agree. That is what I want too. I would rather see proper celebrities trying out proper dance forms rather than themes every week. To be frank, I'm gotten bored of seeing contemporary, free style and bollywood all the time. I've gotten so bored that I only watch performances of select people now cause I've lost patience with the same dance forms + endless flirting + inclusion of vulgar moves + favoritism of chelas and unnecessary undeserving 30s being handed out like mithai.

Plus the judges and anchors say that the standard of the show/ the bar has been raised higher this season, however, I feel it is on its all time low. Instead of going a notch higher, the standard has fallen loads down.

Lets hope they give dancing styles in some of the weeks atleast...btw loving the creations in ur signature me too a klaroline shipper!

Edited by Saniya93 - 23 June 2013 at 5:05pm
HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

LOL. If that ever happens, some Contestants/Choreographers won't get to hide their flaws and they will be exposedLOL And they (whoever does the "themes") know this very well, that's why they won't opt for this option and stick to their "themes". LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saniya93BeingBlunt

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Well I like themes better because through themes you can express a lot of emotions. Themes are much more challenging than simple dance forms. Themes allow you to showcase a dance style as well as express. Themes make you perform like a complete performer if you're able to execute well.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index