Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Saari contestants ki hekri nikal jayegi !! 🀣

I WISH they do that.. And also the idea which I am waiting since a longgg time to be implemented !! That is give chance to the Celebs to choreograph the dance😈

Sabki aukaat baahar aayegi !! 🀣

Oh God then judges will have to take out the 4 and 5 number boards... πŸ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Saniya93

Oh God then judges will have to take out the 4 and 5 number boards... πŸ˜†

I dont mind..

I think they are too lenient this time πŸ₯± I donno abt others, but somewhere I mentioned abt the scores I wud have given to at least my Shweta .. 5 for the first week πŸ˜•πŸ˜† 6/7 for the second.. And may be 8 for this week that also only for the expressions / theme not the dance !! πŸ˜­

Too disappointing performances from my own celeb only !! 

In fact for a change, if they implement that, then just to encourage them for the choreo, they can pull out 7/8 number boards.. 

But yaha toh 6 number board dekhna bhi paap hai ! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
I wish they do it! This will give us chance to see Contestants more on Indian dance forms. DD is more comfortable doing Indian style dancing unlike the ones she's doing now which are not her comfort Zone & has to extremely work hard each week.. With Indian style dance, it will be easy for her too & will also be able to give different form of dance!   πŸ˜›Edited by Cutieee1992 - 10 years ago
WreckLass thumbnail
Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

i hate jdj:d

Oh wow🀣
I completely agree! Give them different dance styles instead of only themes. Challenge the contestents and at the same time introduce new dance forms to the audience. Jive, Foxtrot, Rumba, Broadway, Pas de deux, Ballroom Samba, etc etc.
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was how it was in the first season and the show was amazing
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Thanks for the responses so far, good to know that we all wanna c a larger variety of dance styles being attempted!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree. That is what I want too. I would rather see celebrities trying out proper dance forms rather than themes every week. To be frank, I've gotten bored of seeing contemporary, free style and bollywood all the time. I've gotten so bored that I only watch performances of select people now cause I've lost patience with the same dance forms + endless flirting + inclusion of vulgar moves + favoritism of chelas and unnecessary undeserving 30s being handed out like mithai.

Plus the judges and anchors say that the standard of the show/ the bar has been raised higher this season, however, I feel it is on its all time low. Instead of going a notch higher, the standard has fallen loads down.
Edited by -WhisperMahi- - 10 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Great Idea Saniya. I would love to watch this if it happens. One dance style should be the theme of the week and everybody should dance to that style. That will be a level judging ground. πŸ‘
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Saari contestants ki hekri nikal jayegi !! 🀣

I WISH they do that.. And also the idea which I am waiting since a longgg time to be implemented !! That is give chance to the Celebs to choreograph the dance πŸ˜ˆ

Sabki aukaat baahar aayegi !! 🀣

You snatched the words out of my fingersπŸ˜†. I really want two things:-
1. Solo Dance. dancers will prevail and passengers will fail. 🀣
2. Your idea of Celeb choreographing dance to see how much they have learnt. 😈
Edited by sscomp32 - 10 years ago
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -WhisperMahi-

I agree. That is what I want too. I would rather see proper celebrities trying out proper dance forms rather than themes every week. To be frank, I'm gotten bored of seeing contemporary, free style and bollywood all the time. I've gotten so bored that I only watch performances of select people now cause I've lost patience with the same dance forms + endless flirting + inclusion of vulgar moves + favoritism of chelas and unnecessary undeserving 30s being handed out like mithai.

Plus the judges and anchors say that the standard of the show/ the bar has been raised higher this season, however, I feel it is on its all time low. Instead of going a notch higher, the standard has fallen loads down.

Lets hope they give dancing styles in some of the weeks atleast...btw loving the creations in ur signature me too a klaroline shipper!Edited by Saniya93 - 10 years ago