Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

A cooling off period for AsYa ... and QH viewers!

AM_MA Newbie
AM_MA
AM_MA

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged

In order to start seeing things more pragmatically, AsYa and the Khans would need a cooling off period, to get past the initial shock and unexpected pain that came crashing on them, inevitably submerging them with painful memories of past betrayals, abandonment, and hurt.

Similarly, we the viewers needed a cooling off period so that we can enjoy the upcoming (hopefully) intensely romantic sessions. This relatively quiet and spoiler-free weekend has helped me cool off enough to wait for next week's turn of events with much anticipation. The absence of spoilers was quite refreshing for a change, I have to say.

I'll take anticipation anxiety and surprises any time over so-called "Breaking news" that contradict each other and end up ruining the show in advance; I guess that's why they are called spoilers!?

Anyway, like most viewers, I found Thursday's episode to be quite disgusting and could not (still cannot) understand why a writer/director such as Gul Khan had to resort to such cheap and low drama --- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3636033

However, as I was browsing for those spoilers and BTS sessions yesterday, with the hope of finding out ab hamein kya gul khilane vali hai Gul Khan, I came across -http://www.dailymotion.com/user/xxxKaBhiFeverxxx/1# 

I'm sure that there are tons of other such resources out there, but I just wanted to share my experience with fellow QH passionate viewers.

Indeed, watching old AsYa funny scenes and intense Mitwa moments just did it for me, as much as Thursday's episode killed it for me, if not more. These precious scenes brought about a re-connection with AsYa, and a recollection of the reasons why I chose to watch this (one and only in my case) Indian TV serial - Qubool Hai.

Following these scenes, I went back and watched both Thursday's and Friday's episodes again, uninterrupted and started seeing things that were just not so obvious at first, such as after this horrendous scene, AsYa are now connected on a more intimate level'thanks to Tanveer yet again!! Tanveer's attempted act of intimacy turned in Asya's favor!!

Upcoming post "...' Tanveer loses yet again?'covers this in more detail:)

Edited by AM_MA - 23 June 2013 at 11:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pkapsdivyabelleApplefviya.mallik4eva

pkaps Goldie
pkaps
pkaps

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Clap beautiful post and completely agree Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AM_MA

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top