Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sweeties its time for me to go..gn and sweet mohit dreams 🤗 see ya all tomorro 😉
.Reshama. thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajshrip

anu agree that raavan is being obsessive, he thinks he is the best bhakt in the world and no one else.

</div>
<div>I did not like him breaking rudraksh😡

ravan is an creepy stalker 😡Edited by .Reshama. - 10 years ago
atominis thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajshrip

anu agree that raavan is being obsessive, he thinks he is the best bhakt in the world and no one else.

I did not like him breaking rudraksh😡

But Raji he does feel a lot for Mahadev from his heart. Yesterday he also rushed to Mahadev the moment he appeared in Lanka. Today again he was the only one to recognise Mahadev in disguise and stood still in amazement and dropped his weapon at Mahadev's sight.

He can break rudraksh but not emotional ties of a bhakt. His behaviour shows that!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Skepblun

I must say Utkarsh Naithani has his own unique way of exploring subconscious of supposed antagonists and non-conformists/rebels. Maan na padega!

The antagonists are humane and quite easy to relate to, not mere evil caricatures with no heart or emotions.

suchi said the similar today noon...
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Skepblun

But Raji he does feel a lot for Mahadev from his heart. Yesterday he also rushed to Mahadev the moment he appeared in Lanka. Today again he was the only one to recognise Mahadev in disguise and stood still in amazement and dropped his weapon at Mahadev's sight.

He can break rudraksh but not emotional ties of a bhakt. His behaviour shows that!

anu agree that he has not broken his emotional ties as a bhakt, no matter what he says.
rajshrip thumbnail
reshma have a lovely dream about MR🤗
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
resh...u lucky gal MR had tweeted u 5 times na?yday i ws goin thru tweets of MR n saw tht
rajshrip thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

oh god mujhe aaj jalandhar ki bahut bahut bahut yaad aayi...esp the way he jumped off to attack kumbhkarn...

btw aftr parvati,FINALLY one person hv identified Mahadev when he had disguised as someone else...good job Ravan..😲😆👏

the kailash scenes were truly BORING n upar se the EVER CONTINUING favouritsm ppl show their MORE to Ganesh n less to Karthikeya...yet another reason for me to dislike the kailash scenes

Nikki yes todays jump was like how jalandhar did the jump. we miss jalandhar.
.Reshama. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

resh...u lucky gal MR had tweeted u 5 times na?yday i ws goin thru tweets of MR n saw tht

thank u dear.. but am greedy ..i want more hehe
rajshrip thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaatayani

Kis kis ko aaj jalandhar ki yaad aayi?

suchi we can never forget jalandar, I have taped all his episode so I can watch them anytime.😊