Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*Mohit Raina FC*~Our Minblowing Maahiya!! - Page 27

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kaatayani

I really liked the idea of humanising Gods, bcoz this can make u feel a connection b/w Gods nd humans. One of the reasons why Mahadev is a hit bcoz unlike other mythos, where the Gods r mere facepainted mannequeins, in this show the Gods hv emotions. We cud feel Mahadev's pain wen sati died, his resistence to parvati, his happiness wen he sees her completing her tapasya, his helplessness in front of destiny wen he had 2 behead Ganesh..! We all felt Mahadev's emotions ! Thts the usp of dkdm nd tht's wat makes it different frm other mythos.!

super agree suchi...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

my post in Utkarsh Sir's page today..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Sir jee..i LOVED LOVED both SC & DKDM epis today... <3 <3

****SC**** - awww my SaMud- fultooo in ishq wala love with each other...<3 <3 <3 Their happiness n love is SOO infectious..!! I ws worried seein last part of friday epi..But omg-LakshmiNandan ne toh KAMAAL kar diya..he dnt hv NY prob in SaMud Romance...haaye Pitaaji ho toh aise..haha... That look on Ghuman's ws WORTH it... Bahut khushi mehsoos hui vo dekh ke... But i knw tht woman cant keep quiet for long..uff.. Nywz back to SaMud-gosh i am lovin EVERY bit of their "technology wala love".. And i must say SaMud is SOO BLESSED to hv soo many cupids...be it badi maa or sunny or kumari or danny or kusum...they all hv helped SaMud soo soo much at various points of time... :) Btw the poetry of Kumud ws soo touching..But when she said "hamare love story mein koi full stop NAHI ho sakta"...i ws again made to realise the troubled future ahead... :( Nywz bt i quickly moved on as i dnt want to ruin the present thinkin abt the future.. The BEST moment has to be when Saras told her to call him by his name...I cud "connect" with Saras on tht matter..Its such an AMAZING feel to hear ur name bein called by the person u love..The only diff here for saras it ws his life partner Kumud n for me its abt "celeb wala love"...haha... Nywz THOROUGHLY njoyed tonites SC epi.. :) :)

****DKDM**** - omggg WHAT AN EPI...!! It ws like a breathe of fresh air aftr some overall dull weeks...I felt lik my "old" DKDM charm wala epi is back since J track closure.. Soo soo good yet emotional epi... :) :) THIS is the family moments i loved n wanted to c in DKDM...And i am SOO HAPPY to say i loved evry bit of family moments b/w Mahadev,Parvati,Karthikey,Ganesh..!! I cried the moment Ganesh said to Parvati to feed him modak for a last time as of nw... :( :( Though Karthikeya ws ALWZ my fav, its TODAY i realised i will INDEED miss this chotu ganesh too... :( I NEVER had any doubt in Sadhil's acting abilities...I hv liked him too..Bas its jst tht i ws more inclined to Karthikeya...But today my heart went out to Ganesh today... :( Lori part ws soo cute yet touching... The departure hugs of Mahadev,Parvati with Ganesh,Karthikeya ws heart touching... :( Also spl mention to Narayan-Lakshmi scene...After  a LONG LONG time,i GENUINELY liked their scene...Just loved wht he said hw tridev hv deliberately binded themselves with worldly rules n all JUST for the betterment of world..# Respect #... Overall AMAZING AMAZING DKDM epi FINALLY..!!

nikki love your analysis.

for saras - it is so nice to see CVs showing how family members are helping kumud and sara's love story. agree that it is so romantic to see life partner calling you by your name.

DKDM - lovely analysis. me love watching family moments between mahadev and family. me will miss ganesh😭😭
rajshrip thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaatayani

I really liked the idea of humanising Gods, bcoz this can make u feel a connection b/w Gods nd humans. One of the reasons why Mahadev is a hit bcoz unlike other mythos, where the Gods r mere facepainted mannequeins, in this show the Gods hv emotions. We cud feel Mahadev's pain wen sati died, his resistence to parvati, his happiness wen he sees her completing her tapasya, his helplessness in front of destiny wen he had 2 behead Ganesh..! We all felt Mahadev's emotions ! Thts the usp of dkdm nd tht's wat makes it different frm other mythos.!

love your pointπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, I agree that humanising gods has made a great connection with everyone.

It has shown us that even gods feel pain and realise the troubles they go through to restore peace in the world.
rajshrip thumbnail
nikki - I really don't want anyone to cause trouble between saras and kumud. I want their love to be strong and fight against anyone that tries  to come in between them.
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nikki lovely post... i just saw a bit of SC wer SK wer video chatting..😊 awww... dat part ws soo cute.. bt last part mammi dekhne nahi diya😑
and as usual DKDM nahi dekhi maine😊
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rajshrip

nikki - I really don't want anyone to cause trouble between saras and kumud. I want their love to be strong and fight against anyone that tries  to come in between them.

unfortunately aisa hoga nahi raji...
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
sukhi aaj ka dkdm epi dekhlo...sadiyon baad old dkdm waala feel wala epi
atominis thumbnail
@Raji

I am fine. 😊

I am yet to watch today's episode (will catch repeat telecast). But posted about ME and other stuff on page 34 of this thread.

rajshrip thumbnail

unfortunately aisa hoga nahi raji...

😭😭 I hate it when they do that.

me so looking forward to seeing today's episode. 😊
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

sukhi aaj ka dkdm epi dekhlo...sadiyon baad old dkdm waala feel wala epi