Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Was Drashti & Salman performance..?[NOTE PG 6] (Page 9)

Wiseman IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Aji.Suniyo.Jiiria_luvsLindorWreckLassprerna4rishavFaraan92

ForYourEyesOnly IF-Sizzlerz
ForYourEyesOnly
ForYourEyesOnly

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
thnk GOd maine woh act dekha hi nehi LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aji.Suniyo.JiWisemaniria_luvsLindorWreckLassFaraan92prerna4rishav

Serenity_me IF-Sizzlerz
Serenity_me
Serenity_me

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aji.Suniyo.Ji

Originally posted by Slov_perfringes

@ TM. ...well , nobody is forcing you to like any particular celeb's performance. if u didn't get drashti performance n didn't find anything good in it. then ,w e can;t do anything0'2LOL0'2 its ur wish, u dont want to like then dont like. u dont want to understand d concept , then don't. if u didn't get bro sis pov in performance then its pur0'2roblem.

i loved d performance n her performance was one of d best0'2performance0'2of this week. it was flawless.0'2Big smile
i aint saying to u all to invade my threads when u don't like the maint post. And, please instead of wasting your time in criticizing thread of Drashti, you rather invest your time into worshipping Drashti in her ATs. You are feel free to do that or whatever u are addicted to.

I think IF is a public forum n anybody can post and comment here . isn't itWinkWink n i don; take anyone;s free ki advice .  so keep it for someone else. n u dont need to worry about my time. its my choice whether i would waste  it or utilize it.

@ red-  for ur kind information i dont worship actors. so next time, say these lines to some real worshipers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tabby999

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Drashtifan4ever

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Just cuz she got 30, she aint above criticismWacko

Instead of wasting your precious time finding the tiniest flaws in Drashti's performances? Why don't you send Shweta some constructive criticism on how to improve her acts????

you just cracked me up saying that thing about shweta. Everyone knows shweta is already the finest actress . Its rather her choreographer because of who her performances don't go to that level she wants to. If for a week Shweta's choreographer gets replaced with Salman to teach her dance, i bet she would hit 30 marks, and Drashti will get at 15 having Sushu as her choreographer .
lolzzz grapes r sour ..now u want salman with swetha ..but in ur post ur were not liking salman act right ...if sweta 's fault is of her choreographer then why u r finding faults in drashti and salman  together ..their act was too bad ,the concept was not right ..then how come salman 's concept with ur sweta goes well..great judgement sir hats off 

Edited by tabby999 - 23 June 2013 at 12:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanzay01-Rimsha-sizzles_Darling_EnchantedForest

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Wow how topics change.
Lets see if I can go back.
I liked the beginning part when they were on the floor. The while teasing aspect. Very bro-Sis like, I'm like that with my brother. The rest as it was an aerial act was about trusting one another. How they support each other, just like the final position with Drashti hanging by her feet and Salman supporting her.
tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

- CHandramukhi.. Ur sig is awesomee !! ROFL

@ the topic !! OHHH, it was a BRO-SIS act ? Shocked I thought separation of lovers !! Ouch And I thought TM was saying that it was looking like Bro-Sis instead of lovers !! 

Now I gotcha !! D'oh Okkk, so it was of Bro-sis.. Thank God I didnt watch it with my bro Embarrassed
plz put  a torch light on ur fav too..her fall was great ..i really loved her performance ...LOL

EnchantedForest

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabby999

Originally posted by Drashtifan4ever

Just cuz she got 30, she aint above criticismWacko

Instead of wasting your precious time finding the tiniest flaws in Drashti's performances? Why don't you send Shweta some constructive criticism on how to improve her acts????

you just cracked me up saying that thing about shweta. Everyone knows shweta is already the finest actress . Its rather her choreographer because of who her performances don't go to that level she wants to. If for a week Shweta's choreographer gets replaced with Salman to teach her dance, i bet she would hit 30 marks, and Drashti will get at 15 having Sushu as her choreographer .

<font size="3">lolzzz grapes r sour ..not u want salman with swetha ..but in ur post ur were not liking salman act right ...if sweta 's fault is of her choreographer then why u r finding faults in drashti and salman together ..their act was too bad ,the concept was not right ..then how come salman 's concept with ur sweta goes well..great judgement sir hats off</font>

Even if Salman or Tushar were with Swetha and they were doing poorly they would blame the choreographers as they are blaming Sushant now. He did fine with Ankita. They weren't great but he has done fine in the past!!!

tabby999

Aji.Suniyo.Ji Goldie

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

WreckLass

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index