Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Was Drashti & Salman performance..?[NOTE PG 6] (Page 2)

Aji.Suniyo.Ji Goldie

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuzrini_katColdplayingiria_luvsLindorWreckLassOtakuGirl-DeboFaraan92prerna4rishav

debaleena_tunai IF-Rockerz
debaleena_tunai
debaleena_tunai

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Donno it was bro-sis or any other relationship..but I loved her today's act...For me Drashti's performance was best this week..She deserves 30 this week...This week's chllnge was family relationship...So if that was hubby-wife relationship then also there is nothng wrong in their act...The act was beautifully chreographed by Salman & they performed very well...My Point of View

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thikoDinaOdivyababu

Aji.Suniyo.Ji Goldie

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Aji.Suniyo.Ji Goldie

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Though dance was good, but I didnt understand the relationship which they portrayed either !! ConfusedLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12maaji89Aji.Suniyo.Jiiria_luvsLindor-Chandramukhi-TheEmpressFaraan92

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Yeh lo ji...where is Vijay when he is needed? Or does he just ignore these comments?
Clearly, the TM put forward his/her POV and look at the comments, he/she is gettingDead
Sick to the coreAngry

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12pari_roxxAji.Suniyo.JiIloveMyself.iria_luvsLindorrini_katWisemanTheEmpressOtakuGirl-DeboForYourEyesOnly-Chandramukhi-prerna4rishavFaraan92Tony_StraK786

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by T1ddlyW1nks

Yeh lo ji...where is Vijay when he is needed? Or does he just ignore these comments?
Clearly, the TM put forward his/her POV and look at the comments, he/she is gettingDead
Sick to the coreAngry

That is where my objection is !!

We are jealous of Madhubala Embarrassed I am a struggler in Tele-world and she is already a queen of 2 flop shows and 1 one hit-show nw Embarrassed I am not jealous of Shweta she has nothing to be jealous of.. Nothing in fronta Madhubala.. It's just Madhubala EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I am SOOO jealous of her ROFL

* Edit - Now I want to comment on the self-appreciation post where Madhubala fanz praised themselves for ignoring us - Hatemongers / Bashers !! ROFL

Edited by prerna4rishav - 23 June 2013 at 11:33am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12pari_roxxAji.Suniyo.Jirini_katiria_luvsLindor-Chandramukhi-Faraan92Tony_StraK786

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Let me explain how it was Bro Sis performance, Bro Sis when they are of almost same age but still Bro is elder one, The act was about their childhood masti together then when the sistor step out in world, Bro showed her the way n support her from falling or i will say loosing, Sis learns n there mutual understanding increase n She also start supporting him, There lifts when Salman was on DD's support n vice versa showed How they support each other at any cost n make sure they will never let each other fall...p

Why do u even try to explain some few people . Let them speak whatever they want . 

*removed edited content.

Edited by LeadNitrate - 23 June 2013 at 12:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DinaOdivyababuanitarani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index