Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Was Drashti & Salman performance..?[NOTE PG 6] (Page 19)

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Agree wth TM
Kvb n Lauren ka act was bestest amng all

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yogs1ashvikanlonelyWiseman

ashvikanlonely Goldie
ashvikanlonely
ashvikanlonely

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_crazyluv

Agree wth TM
Kvb n Lauren ka act was bestest amng all
MEEE TOO LOVED KVB AND LAURENNHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yogs1

desait IF-Rockerz
desait
desait

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
It was fantastic act.
I just loved it.
TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Kvb is v cuttee
enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samraat_92

Originally posted by Aji.Suniyo.Ji

Originally posted by Drashtifan4ever

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Just cuz she got 30, she aint above criticismWacko

Instead of wasting your precious time finding the tiniest flaws in Drashti's performances? Why don't you send Shweta some constructive criticism on how to improve her acts????

you just cracked me up saying that thing about shweta. Everyone knows shweta is already the finest actress . Its rather her choreographer because of who her performances don't go to that level she wants to. If for a week Shweta's choreographer gets replaced with Salman to teach her dance, i bet she would hit 30 marks, and Drashti will get at 15 having Sushu as her choreographer .

I totally agree..Approve

I disagree ..

The choreography is not good is one thing.. but not performing the steps given to her properly is naother thing...

None of the actors/celebrities have consistently performed on mindblowing choreograhies..

Look at shaan, choreo is not that tough but execution is rt.. look at ektaa.. choreo is nice, but she kills ( as in murders adn not nails) the performance..

With shweta.. you can give her the benefit of doubt once , twice.. how many more times..
Last act.. contemprory.. the lifts that they did.. almost every contestant has done those lifts those steps..and yet shweta was awkard .. her concept was the most powerful this week undoubtedly.. and even on a mediocre choreography had they nailed the execution, this would have been the best performance.. but it was sooo awkward.. and it was pure lack of practice.. it wasn't even abt .. not knowing step or how to do it.. it very clearly reflected lack of conviction/practice...

Now, as a choreographer.. or as a judge.. or someone who doesn't know abt Shweta's dancing.. what would such a person think?

She can't perform simple steps then whats the point of giving her tough steps..

Lastly, I have seen her dance in Nach Baliye.. she is phenomenal.. but I recall her first JDJ performance.. indian dance.. item number.. her forte.. and it was not nice.. i didn't enjoy the performance.. again choreo is def to be blamed.. but then bollywood item songs don't exactly have tough steps.. its all abt expressions.. and shweta is responsible for her bad performances..

What beats me is why?!.. because she is a bloody good dancer. .. and not just indian but western too.. specially disco, contemprory should be easy for her..

the only dance form I would predict her to struggle with is rock and roll... or lindy hop.. any of these fast swing dances... else she should be able to nail all other forms.. specially latin american..

But wonder why she is failing everything.. 

Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 24 June 2013 at 1:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zoya-shahSunsetglow

chinkti10 Goldie

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Alinaa- Goldie
-Alinaa-
-Alinaa-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tabby999

Originally posted by Aji.Suniyo.Ji

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Just cuz she got 30, she aint above criticismWacko

Instead of wasting your precious time finding the tiniest flaws in Drashti's performances? Why don't you send Shweta some constructive criticism on how to improve her acts????

you just cracked me up saying that thing about shweta. Everyone knows shweta is already the finest actress . Its rather her choreographer because of who her performances don't go to that level she wants to. If for a week Shweta's choreographer gets replaced with Salman to teach her dance, i bet she would hit 30 marks, and Drashti will get at 15 having Sushu as her choreographer .

<font size="3">lolzzz grapes r sour ..not u want salman with swetha ..but in ur post ur were not liking salman act right ...if sweta 's fault is of her choreographer then why u r finding faults in drashti and salman together ..their act was too bad ,the concept was not right ..then how come salman 's concept with ur sweta goes well..great judgement sir hats off</font>

Even if Salman or Tushar were with Swetha and they were doing poorly they would blame the choreographers as they are blaming Sushant now. He did fine with Ankita. They weren't great but he has done fine in the past!!!

Who did fine with Ankita?
Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index