Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Was Drashti & Salman performance..?[NOTE PG 6] (Page 12)

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Her dansce was good, in fact it was challenging, she did very well though  i didn't get the concept 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12chinkti10iria_luvsLindor-Chandramukhi-prerna4rishavFaraan92

SilentSilver IF-Stunnerz
SilentSilver
SilentSilver

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Phew, and i thought i was the only one thinking this..
Her dance, the performance was awesome for sure, but I still don't get how were they trying to portray a brother-sister relationship through this.

tanya12chinkti10iria_luvsLindor-Chandramukhi-prerna4rishavFaraan92

feministNo1 Goldie

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by T1ddlyW1nks

Originally posted by Aji.Suniyo.Ji

Firstly, i would love to laugh at what i saw of Drashti and Salman and then ask what i saw whether it was performance of both of them? If it was dance performance of both of them, then from which angle, it was based on brother sister relationship? It sounded much like husband Salman was trying to coax his wife to make tea as if he just returned home from office, and wife drashti sounded reluctant to do so but to go beauty parlor. Also, today performance of both of them was very much similar to last week performance though licking scene was missed-- which was badly craved-- but proximity was still intact. I rather feel embarrassed saying their performance was based on brother sister relationship as they were not seen sharing feelings of one brother sister as two have in real life.Suggestion for Drashti Dhami- please, try to show your dance skills at which you are claimed to be outstanding,excellent and what not, but not proximity,which we are already fed up with, seeing your intimate scenes and consummation in your on-going show Madhubala.[BR][BR]Furthermore, it was the most boring performance of all, and didn't deserve 30 marks but below 10.. . .

[DIV]How is this "bashing" ?[LOL][/DIV][DIV][BR]
[/DIV]

Omg what the?? why did the mod edit the word "phanka" it's no different than calling someone a fan.. I swear I will never understand the rules of IF [=))]

pari_roxxAji.Suniyo.Jiiria_luvsLindorWreckLassFaraan92prerna4rishav

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia1230

Originally posted by T1ddlyW1nks

Originally posted by Aji.Suniyo.Ji

Firstly, i would love to laugh at what i saw of Drashti and Salman and then ask what i saw whether it was performance of both of them? If it was dance performance of both of them, then from which angle, it was based on brother sister relationship? It sounded much like husband Salman was trying to coax his wife to make tea as if he just returned home from office, and wife drashti sounded reluctant to do so but to go beauty parlor. Also, today performance of both of them was very much similar to last week performance though licking scene was missed-- which was badly craved-- but proximity was still intact. I rather feel embarrassed saying their performance was based on brother sister relationship as they were not seen sharing feelings of one brother sister as two have in real life.Suggestion for Drashti Dhami- please, try to show your dance skills at which you are claimed to be outstanding,excellent and what not, but not proximity,which we are already fed up with, seeing your intimate scenes and consummation in your on-going show Madhubala.

Furthermore, it was the most boring performance of all, and didn't deserve 30 marks but below 10.. . .

How is this "bashing" ?LOL

Omg what the?? why did the mod edit the word "phanka" it's no different than calling someone a fan.. I swear I will never understand the rules of IF ROFL
Weird rulesWacko
Ok from now on, they will be called fans...no big dealLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iria_luvsLindorLScttprerna4rishav

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
I dont give a damn what anyone says this salman guy is so friggin overrated! He provides nothing new or interesting just mediocre, same old recycled dance steps.. and she really got 30 marks for a performance with a flawed concept? I present you the great biased madwhobala promoters aka "JDJ Judges"
Edited typos

Edited by sonia1230 - 23 June 2013 at 1:39pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12pari_roxxAji.Suniyo.Jiyogs1WreckLass-Chandramukhi-prerna4rishavFaraan92

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishty8911

pasand nhe aya jao bhai 30 wapis lelo jakey or kuch krna hai to wo bhe karlo

Ppl who are use to watching non-innovative dancers like Shweta who can only do Bollywood won't understand the brother sister relationship symbolically and aesthetically portrayed in an Ariel act. The factors that go into both are the same dependence and support!!!

Edited by Drashtifan4ever - 23 June 2013 at 1:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chinkti10

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia1230

I dont give a damn what anyone says this salman guy is so friggin overrated! He provides nothing new or interesting just mediocre, same old recucled dance steps.. and she really got 30 marks for a performance with a flawed concept? I present you the great biased madwhobala promoters aka "JDJ Judges"
I was a big Salman fan and i was so happy he won DID1Embarrassed
He was doing good in Jdj too but not anymore...too much popularity has gone to his head it seemsErmm

And the judges...less said the better Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavFaraan92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index