Was Drashti & Salman performance..?[NOTE PG 6]

Posted: 10 years ago
Firstly, i would love to laugh at what i saw of Drashti and Salman and then ask what i saw whether it was performance of both of them? If it was dance performance of both of them, then from which angle, it was based on brother sister relationship? It sounded much like husband Salman was trying to coax his wife to make tea as if he just returned home from office, and wife drashti sounded reluctant to do so but to go beauty parlor. Also, today performance of both of them was very much similar to last week performance though licking scene was missed-- which was badly craved-- but proximity was still intact. I rather feel embarrassed saying their performance was based on brother sister relationship as they were not seen sharing feelings of one brother sister as two have in real life.Suggestion for Drashti Dhami- please, try to show your dance skills at which you are claimed to be outstanding,excellent and what not, but not proximity,which we are already fed up with,
Furthermore, it was the most boring performance of all, and didn't deserve 30 marks but below 10.. please keep your discussion confined to jdj [/DIV]
Edited by Aji.Suniyo.Ji - 10 years ago
One word " ðŸ˜†

* refrain from personal attack please.
Edited by LeadNitrate - 10 years ago
i see people are quite fed up of drashti's popularity..******..drashti' s act was outsanding...its always easy to criticize . aerial act is one of the most difficult act and it is definitely a dance!!!!. The dance required drashti and salman to be close to each other or  either one of them would have managed to get injured. drashti and salman portrayed a fine brother sister duo and i completely luvd it.

**Kindly refrain from moral policing and telling others what to do, everyone has a right to express an opinion.
JDJ DT

thank u so much ..u spend so much precious time on making this post ..
one thing why u don't put  praising post for others  rather making a bashing post 

let all judges decide abt drashti and salman 's dance ..
who care abt u ??
thanks for increasing jhalak forum activity ...so kind of u ..
waiting for another post ..
bye ..take care 
good  night ðŸ¥±

Edited by tabby999 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Aji.Suniyo.Ji

Firstly, i would love to laugh at what i saw of Drashti and Salman and then ask what i saw whether it was performance of both of them? If it was dance performance of both of them, then from which angle, it was based on brother sister relationship? It sounded much like husband Salman was trying to coax his wife to make tea as if he just returned home from office, and wife drashti was not interested to do so but to go beauty parlor. Also, today performance of both of them was very much similar to last week performance though licking scene was missed-- which was badly craved-- but proximity was intact. I rather feel embarrassed saying their performance was based on brother sister relationship as they were not seen sharing feelings of one brother sister as two have in real life.Suggestion for Drashti Dhami- please, try to show your dance skills at which you are claimed to be outstanding,excellent and what not, but not proximity,

Furthermore, it was the most boring performance of all, and didn't deserve 30 marks but below 10.. . .

All the best ðŸ˜³ .

*removed edited content.
who cares about ur thought
she got 30 and this is fact
u carry on with ur bhdas
Originally posted by -Rimsha-sizzles

One word "JEALOUS" 😆

of what??  😆
Let me explain how it was Bro Sis performance, Bro Sis when they are of almost same age but still Bro is elder one, The act was about their childhood masti together then when the sistor step out in world, Bro showed her the way n support her from falling or i will say loosing, Sis learns n there mutual understanding increase n She also start supporting him, There lifts when Salman was on DD's support n vice versa showed How they support each other at any cost n make sure they will never let each other fall..

**please refrain from personal attacks.
Her getting 3o marks for purely unsavoury performance is testimony that judges are paid hefty amount to brag about drashti performance and give her 30 marks. Colors wake up, you are caught red handed supporting Drashti Dhami today.
Donno it was bro-sis or any other relationship..but I loved her today's act...For me Drashti's performance was best this week..She deserves 30 this week...This week's chllnge was family relationship...So if that was hubby-wife relationship then also there is nothng wrong in their act...The act was beautifully chreographed by Salman & they performed very well...My Point of View